These are the "new manga Jump will try to push next". Black Clover has graduated from new manga!

These are the "new manga Jump will try to push next". Black Clover has graduated from new manga!

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/masashi-kishimoto-is-involved-in-production-on-lionsgate-michael-gracey-naruto-hollywood-film/.110034
desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/Samon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't Samon older than BC?

No, Samon has 61 chapters, BC has 90 chapters.

Black Clover will get a "special" announcement on the 18th

Probably Anime

hope that means they make it to the english WSJ

I'm surprised Ghost Tits didn't. It sells 100k+ per volume and has more action than your average harem.

Man I like Kimetsu no Yaiba's art so much.
Here's hoping one day the author moves forward from Jump.

Neverland 3rd week ranking is better than Yuragi and roughly on par with KC, it should do another 10-15k.

日POS3週目結果12月12~15日
48位34位38位ブラクロ
64位60位67位ゆらぎ荘
59位28位35位ネバラン

Nezuko looks lewd in his commemorative drawing.

Can't believe Samon is already more than a year old.

It would feel older if there were translations for more of the chapters.

Yeah, the art is what got me into it. The story is okay too, but nothing special, but when combined with the art, it ends up being really enjoyable.

>no Dancing Midgets
Dammit. Isn't it around the same level as Samon?

Has Samon actually started getting fast translations?

What happened to RWBY?

There's a guy who dumps his translations of two or three chapters a week in the weekly thread, but that's it as far as I know.

>Samon
>weekly thread

All I know about Samon is that apparently people don't read it for Samon

Came for Samon's assblasted reactions to anti-edge master Tesshi's refusal to yield to his shitty trolling

Stayed for the charming ensemble of characters, even if the focus and the humor is kind of all over the place

Only in the Viz SJ.

Too lewd for prude american weebs.

I dump the raws from Jump every late Sunday/early Monday and another guy translates previous chapters from the spanish scans
It's pretty nice

>Believing some Who than Yunko
haha those TPNfags BTFO your 50k print is bullshit.

Black Clover doesn't have an anime yet?

It got an OVA
It's probably getting an anime announcement this year hopefully by Toei

but it's shit

>Toei
Good this shit deserve that.

>kimetsu no yaiba
>good art

>no sesuji

I'm not sure if it's "good" but it stands out enough to get attention

I think the better word to say is "Unique".

Hence why I said hopefully by Toei

Why do japs like Shit Clover so much

Do they have no shame reading that pile of garbage

I feel bad for Zumou.

That actually means TPN is doing even better how would they get BTFO?

Samon and Yuuna probably have anime plans already.

I'm glad to see that Japanese readers like The Promised Neverland and that Jump has confidence in it, I was afraid it'd be one in a long like of promising series cancelled because of Japan's shit taste.

Hinomaru and Sesuji got screwed

To be fair the poll was kind of rigged. The same week that the poll opened, Samon's chapter that issue was about him being overconfident he would win first place and he even bet his horn that he would win. If I was a voter, I'd vote against him just to see the results of him losing the bet.

But Hinomaru is really old now, it's older than HeroAca even. It wouldn't fit as a "rising star" like I'm assuming these promotions are for.

>complain about shit taste
>post idolfaggotry

oh the ironing

>idol

That's clearly Shibuya Rin from Idolmaster, dumb pokeposter.

As a contrast to these promising new series here are the series that most often got last lace in 2016, either obsolete dinosaurs or failed newbies.

11 Bleach
11 Toriko
07 Nisekoi
06 Takuan to Batsu
04 Buddy Strike
03 Red Sprite
03 Love Rush!
02 Mononofu
01 Gintama

Maybe that was a part of the author's keikaku

The Promised Neverland is the only that's in the English version of Jump, right?

Yes

Sex at the beack actually sucks, the sand gets everywhere.

Is that saved anywhere? Where can I find it?

NARUTO LIVE ACTION movie
>Masashi Kishimoto is Involved in Production on Lionsgate, Michael Gracey's Naruto Hollywood Film
>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/masashi-kishimoto-is-involved-in-production-on-lionsgate-michael-gracey-naruto-hollywood-film/.110034

Ayy

>Toei adaptation

I wouldn't even wish that for my worst enemy.

I understand why no Yuragi-sou, ESJ readers respond badly to ecchi, but they probably should pick up Kimetsu, it's a battle manga, that's ESJ's bread and butter. Some think it's because it's too Japanese, but it's not any more Japanese than Naruto or Nurarihyon no Mago, which they both had.

But it's their pile of garbage.

Samon's also a safe choice, it's a comedy that doesn't use puns or wordplay so it isn't that hard to translate, and it had an action arc and implied there would be more in the future.

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/Samon
Some threads aren't dumps though

Don't even joke about that. This is too much

I really hope Neverland stays as good as it's been once they escape.

It'll be such a huge shift from the current setting. Going from weaving keikaku's within the (relative) safety of the orphanage, into an unknown, dangerous, monster-filled world where they have to fight to survive? Doesn't seem like there'll be any room for intrigue.

Also, I don't get people that whine about the art style. It wouldn't have the same impact if it had generic manga style art. Mom in pic related sort of reminds me of Junji Ito's art. And Emma is still cute as a button even with a big forehead.

I'm sure there will be intrigue once they meet William Minerva. And there will probably intrigue amongst the kids themselves, with Ray constantly trying to find ways to ditch the "dead weight".

>Save a random reaction image that I post later
>Implies I actually know where it's from and I like it

Kill yourself, normalfag

>more in the future
If that was the plan, I'm sure they're retooling it now, the battle arc has so far only ranked in the bottom.

I have a feeling that no matter what happens, Mom will still be a presence in the series, there's too much about her we don't know yet.

>better than Yuragi
Yuragi sells +/- 150k per volume.

The only interesting thing in Neverland is the plot. The characterization is shallow as hell.

But I like the characters, and I disagree that they have shallow characterization, it's more that with most of them they're hiding things about themselves.

Give it some time man, it doesn't even have 20 chapters yet.

He spoke about that particular ranking, not which sells more.

Thanks user. Kind of a shame these threads don't happen around the same time as the WSJDs where it would be easier to see

I used to dump them around the same time as them (middle of the afternoon) but the earlier I dump the longer the threads seem to last so I dunno
I'll try dumping around WSJD time next mag

That's because Black Clover is getting an anime, that's usually the benchmark for graduation.

Do you think any of the new four have a chance at ever getting an anime?

yes

If they last long enough, sure. The Promised Neverland would probably be the hardest sell even though I think it would work great.

So promised neverland is doing well I reckon?

Thats nice.

Didn't the Gintama/Osomatsu-san director say something about how he thinks Samon would make a good anime? I think I read it in one of these threads.

Honestly; the story doesn't even really focus more on him. It's honestly more on her and she's the narrating main character. He's really more like the villain/anti hero if anything. I can see why she's number 1.

Yes he did

Yaiba, samon and promised are pretty good tuff they got going rn. Looks like jump is finally kicking gears up good again.

I don't think promised will last long but the other 2 will pretty much do good the next couple years for sure. I can foresee that and tell.

They probably last longer because half the posts are TL dumps

When is that group going to scan Samon again? I heard they needed cleaners but I'm not sure how legit that claim was

Last I heard was that an user successfully joined the group
After that I heard absolutely nothing from them again

>They probably last longer because half the posts are TL dumps
Well, it's hard to get a discussion going with about a dozen posters total.

>ESJ readers respond badly to ecchi

Seriously? I mean, I'd understand, if ESJ had mostly female readers, but that's certainly not the case, right?

>I mean, I'd understand, if ESJ had mostly female readers, but that's certainly not the case, right?

Men don't care about cartoon waifu you retard, it's only a bunch of neckbeards.

esj magazine have a pg rating most of the subscribers are parents paying for comicbooks for their children and don't want their kids reading comicbooks with half naked chicks in them

Maybe the voters will have a more favorable reaction later in the arc when fan favorites like Lucifugus, Nebiros, and Samon start getting in on the action.

Or maybe not, since the action usually boils down to a few really hard punches and the occasional slash or two.

>...and don't want their kids reading comicbooks with half naked chicks in them

But half-naked ducks are okay?
That's racist.

>half-naked ducks

>implying this is not half-naked

Spoilered for Sup Forums and nudity.

I wonder why that is

I only read Samon for Samon.

I started reading it for him, but now I love all the characters.

I said it before and I'll say it again.
The title should be Tesshi wa Tenshi.

That's a respectable answer.

So does anyone know why Straighten Up isn't there? Are the ratings too bad or something? Or do they just think a dancing manga is more niche than the other ones?

>not Harae-kun wa Exorcist

This.
Samon is great.

>spanish translations up until chapter 53.
Being a spic Samon fan is the best feeling in the world.

His art look like a japanese version of tumblr art

Where's the red noses and elbows?

One man's trash is another man's treasure

>Not knowing your reaction image
Kill yourself