Yuri!!! on Ice

>Shotas!!! on Ice
Why do they do him so dirty with official artwork?

Other urls found in this thread:

spideronthewindow.tumblr.com/post/154539991769/pixiv-artist-信步-pixiv-id-3701697-edit
youtube.com/watch?v=tgAJtL1IjAA
youtube.com/watch?v=3hnnYid7vvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The nips are on a closer wavelength than I thought

More merch yet no Georgi. this is suffering.

What crime will Victor commit in episode 12?

>yfw "adult" Yuuri really means Alpha Yuuri
Post your adult/alpha Yuuri shots, anons

Objectively the very best boy

see

Now I want episode twelve to be Victor killing Yuuri for trying to break off their engagement. He then has to call Yakov to help him get rid of the body. This isn't the first time that Yakov has had to help Victor get rid of a corpse.

If Yuuri were real I would probably be trying moderately hard to get his dick.

>yuri loses but keeps victor so he's happy
>fairy wins
>victor apologizes to fairy, explains how he motivated him to win in a way he couldn't have if he was his coach, warns him to make sure there's more in his life than competition

best end

oh yes please

If I pre-order the BlueRays, is there any way to add subtitles?

They wanted to keep us in the dark about the true nature of piggy's eros. Who'd have thought this little mochi cheeked nip would be the man to steal Victor away from the world?

I just realized how Victor heavy my webms are, and how Yuuri heavy my saved images are.
Not sure what that means.

You're gonna have to do better than moderately. Viktor's been practically begging to fuck him for 8 months and Yuuri has only just kind of noticed.

Nah, /yoi/ seemed to mostly be into Yuri doing the killing while nips seem to be into Viktor doing the deed.

I'm in tune with nips more in this case.

Season 2 is them undercover, forging new lives for themselves, while a team of detectives work to solve the horrific crime committed at the Black Final.

Not easily. You'd probably have to separate out the CR subs and play them on top or something.

Domestic abuse. He ends up beating the shit out of Yuuri for trying to break up with him. Not enough to like make it so he can't do his FS, just enough that Yuuri knows if he ever tries to end it again Victor would go ahead and actually kill him. He then reminds Yuuri that if anyone asks he ran into a door or slipped in the shower.

Post sauce for this.

Oh, if he were real and I knew him in person, I'd be trying extremely hard to seduce him until he either let me at it or politely declined.

I feel like if anyone could get away with murder it would be Viktor. He could just say it was an accident and nobody would care.

Yakov is very thorough he learned how to properly and discretely dispose of a body from his youth. Plus he is a good coach and has done this kind of thing more then once to help out his students. Mila's killed seven men already.

Such a fucking qt

I hate it and love it at the same time

>Fairy's stamina issues that have been lurking to a background since ep 3 come to a head
>He fails in his short program and places 4th overall
>Crying scene in bathroom mirroring episode 1
>Comforted by Otabek
>Fairy realizes that achieving 100% Agape and understanding love is the real prize

Actual best end

>wanting Victor to be an abuser

Why would you want to ruin perfection? Victor is sweet and pure.

>victor apologizes to fairy
for what?

spideronthewindow.tumblr.com/post/154539991769/pixiv-artist-信步-pixiv-id-3701697-edit

That's what makes it so good. He is a sweet looking guy who seems like he couldn't harm a fly. He is the kind of a man who would get away from it. He's also frustrated to still be single at 27, he needs a husband he needs to be in control and if that means violent then he will be. Yuuri needs to know what his place is.

I'd rather they got hardcore into the BDSM scene. Similar appeal I guess.

>literally commissions song with lines about slitting the throats of people in love

That's what he wants you to think.

He was about to introduce Yuuri to his business hand in episode four. Nigga ain't playin.

Slap that fucking dumb pig

this. let them abuse each other but with copious amounts of aftercare.

How small is Piggy's piggy?

>Viktor pushes him down the stairs when the test comes out positive

Gross.

>implying Viktor wouldn't forcibly impregnate Yuri if he could

KEK

tiny

he is a grower leave him alone

kek

October seemed so long ago.

Yuri = 5.5"
Victor = 6"
Yurio = 5"
Chris = 6.5"
JJ = 5.5"
Otabek = 5"
Phichit = 9"

S2: Chintsubu

Abuse thread ?

Otabears for the Otabek!

Please post these things with sauce.

Not to 3DPD this thread but those anons talking about Medo having a crush on Yuzu and wanting his dick, well
youtube.com/watch?v=tgAJtL1IjAA

>Dick dubs
Perfect.

I could believe this.

He was tired of listening to Georgi take about how much he was I love with Anya and tired of looking at the pictures of their date. You listen o your rink mate talking about how much he loves his girlfriends freckles, how cute she is when she sneezes, or whatever other asinine detail while you're single having sacrificed your love life for your career you'll want to slit other people's throats too.

you would also introduce said girlfriend to some other guy and make sure she leaves her perfectly wonderful boyfriend for some tool.

>comforted by Piggy
FTFY He ran away from Otabek when he felt the tears coming on because he didn't want to cry in front of his new friend.

Nice.

who wouldn't have a crush on him

>the idea of Viktor's dick having its own little heart mouth
My left and also right side
VKUUSNO!~

why are plushies such a big thing in figure skating?

Nah, Otabek's got at least 6" down there with some serious girth.

Is this supposed to be Otafairy pairs skating? Granted the lines are pretty rough, but it doesn't look like an outfit either of them have worn before.

>Russian husband
>not beating his wife

Thats China next to Otabek, my dude

The one on the right is Guang Hong

Georgi pls, she left because you were a shitty kisser.

That"s Guanghong on the right

Georgi cock magic, all posted sizes are true

Well Medo is the world #1 and she's just turned 17 so I want to say age? Also superstition?

The Japanese ship name for Chris and his husband is 彼クリ

I guess they're easy to clean up from the ice after getting thrown down there.

I guess it's because along with flowers, it's one of the few things fans can throw to the ice and not give anyone concussions or chip the ice bad.

Why does everyone want to abuse pig all the sudden? ;_; It was an emotional wreck this week.

Cause most competitors are in their teens

why there is so many rape comics over this scene

Ah. So is the giant smiling head on the uppermost right supposed to be Otabek, or is that Phichit? And if that's not Otabek, where the fuck is Otabek?

He's a very bad pig.

>it was an emotional wreck this week

that's your answer.

And it's also fun

Georgi was probably so bad at kissing that he drooled everywhere

Fujos are sick in the head.

the giant smiling head is phitchit

>him booping her on the nose with pooh bear
>her jumping of joy
3DPD shouldn't be allowed to be this cute!

but teenage boys aren't normally into plushies

Hot.

Wait this is actually a thing? I thought it was just anons memeing.

It's just /yoi/ trying to deal with the pain and being dramatic

Yandere Viktor is hot

youtube.com/watch?v=3hnnYid7vvw

i really feel like JJ's theme song is perfect for some sort of humourous code geass AMV

fujos drawing what they wish they could do to piggy over that scene

but this is figure skating

yeah there are fanarts on twitter

This author understands.

I don't think Otabek is on here because this is the cover for either the Skate China eps or the Russia eps, so Otabek hasn't been properly introduced yet

Davai little Piggy, davai.

what even

>implying Sup Forums as a whole isn't filled with abusefags

Meme Magic and Blessed Georgi will bring us yandere Victor for the last episode

Needs more of little Viktor.