HOTEL RWANDA JUST RETWEETED MY TROLL ACCOUNT. I'VE NEVER LAUGHED SO FUCKING HARD IN MY LIFE...

HOTEL RWANDA JUST RETWEETED MY TROLL ACCOUNT. I'VE NEVER LAUGHED SO FUCKING HARD IN MY LIFE. NOGS REALLY ARE THIS FUCKING STUPID.

FUCKING LOL GOOD ONE JAMES

have a bump

You're not really a bright guy, are you.

>You want to force me to do something.
>I refuse to do it.
>I'm armed.

Now what?

Then i bomb you to shit

ITS HABBENING

>20 people take up arms in his place because he dindu nuffin and was a good boy
now what nigger, your tiny yuropoor brain cannot think that far into the future

Do you understand what oppression is?

>prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or control.

So... you may be able to kill me, but you will never be able to OPPRESS me while I have the means to fight back.

*shoots down your bombs*

Not bright but funny

Yeah the Yemenites sure have a lot of guns but they can't free themselves from the gubberment can they?

The government also doesn't exercise full control over it's territory now does it, dipshit?

They must retweet anything that has rwanda in it. Interesting.

EEEEYYYY GOOD ONE CLEETUS U SHOOR SHOWED DEM NIGGERS DEM WHYTE POWAH N SHIEEEET
NOW LES GO BEHIND DA BARN TO FUCC UR SEESTER N SHOOT SUM DUCKS YEEEEHAAAW

You're acting like there's any realistic scenario right now in which people could overthrow the US government with guns

I have no desire to overthrow the government, dumbass. But if you think it couldn't be done with 80 million armed motherfuckers in this country you're an idiot.

The governments only defense would be weapons of mass which would cause massive collateral damage and make the whole country a chemical/biological/radioactive wasteland with nobody left to govern. And that's assuming the rest of the developed nations of the world wouldn't intervene to stop the American government from genociding it's own people.

Think, stupid.

Good fucking lord. They just cucked themselves...

>obama bush logic on how to suppress insurgents

>racism is evil

We could all stop paying taxes.