Opinions? Torrents? General Ghibli discussion thread

Opinions? Torrents? General Ghibli discussion thread.

My favorite Ghibli film. Although Nausicaa is better and my favorite "Ghibli" film.

>Torrents?
Huh?

>Although Nausicaa is better
The Nausicaa movie isn't even nearly as good as the manga, and is definitely not Miyazaki's best.

Also everything Takahata does is 10x better than Miyzaki's shit.

Well i haven't watched much, but i liked Nausicaa.

Fuck off.

full collection if you want the link

whilst not being miyazaki's best, nausicaa is still, oddly enough, my favorite. Spirited away's on another level compared to his rest.

>general

no one talking about how good ocean waves is. truly underappreciated

>Torrents?
>General

Nausicaa's a brilliant film, I think it's a fine choice for his best film though it wouldn't be my own. I prefer him overall to Takahata as well, but those two occupy the same tier of "best anime directors." No one else comes close, in my opinion.

It's okay, if not a little too dry. Whisper of the Heart is conceptually similar and is a lot closer to what I like in movies.

This isn't Reddit, faggot. Lurk before you post.

What the fuck is going on with the board the las 2-3 days? There has been a lot of shitty general newfag threads and straight retarded opening posts. Why the fuck aren't the mods doing their job?

Spirited Away was Oscar bait trash. He literally made that shit with a western audience in mind.
Mononoke and Cagliostro are his best films, by far.

>Spirited Away was Oscar bait trash. He literally made that shit with a western audience in mind.
That's a load of bullshit and you know it.

It's completely true though.

>western audience in mind
>No 1 grossing film in japan

It's cool if you don't like the movie, but telling lies to justify it is just silly.

Retarded kid kills his little sister then dies shortly after as a result of his own stupidity. That thought constantly in my mind throughout the entire movie made it only a fraction as enjoyable as it could have been.

Literally the worst Ghibli.

retards attract more retards. Could be streamfags attracting even more cancer and underagefags on holidays.