Gabriel Dropout

Dogakobo making anime great again
youtube.com/watch?v=NKSgVdX6Uq0
youtube.com/watch?v=0S3vyvu_cSQ
>The comedy follows Gabriel White, who graduated at the top of the class at angel school and attends a human school on earth in pursuit of knowledge, but then gets engrossed in a web game and decides its too much trouble to go anywhere.

I have lost any hope in this studio after New Game and that other show nobody watched this year.

I'd rather have a S2 of [insert Dogakobo anime here]

Them thighs though.

New Game is AOTY

I liked New Game and I don't see how it's fundamentally different to Dogakobo's previous works.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY FROM IT

I hadn't watched one of their shows in a while and the only reason I watched New Game was to go through the rest of their works, but it was a big let down. At least I started with it. This already looks better.

>gabrieru howaito

Only hetero Dogakobo shows are worth watching.

So is this PSG meets Umaru?

>Masahiko Ohta
>Takashi Aoshima
I can't really imagine these guys working anywhere else other than Dogakobo at this point.

I hope they can do a better job than they did with Umaru, and in the best case scenario, one-up their work on the first two YRYR seasons and Love Lab. I hope they still have some of those animators on hand.

So is this show going to be the next New Game or the next Luck & Logic?

New Game was degenerative and Luck and Logic wasn't my cup of tea.

Be honest, how many of you can relate to gabriel's fall into neethood?

Umaru was completely fine.

Kill yourself

Manga is not very good, so its more like filler anime for Godakobo like Sansha Sanyu and New Game, and not proper hit like GJ-BU or Umaru

>citation needed

Why do they only do cute girls?

Do you like ugly girls?

Go and read manga?

I won't find anything about your shitty opinion there.

I want to bully this dumb retard

That's pretty dangerous. My elementary teacher told us about a kid that hit the chair with this head and bled all over the floor.