Andrew "Weev" Aurenheimer

So what does Sup Forums think of Weev? Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WjHDOq-Mv-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
insidetheeyelive.com/direct-line-with-putin-andrew-weev-auernheimer-itel-4-18-15/
archive.is/8mxHp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Filthy degenerate subversive Jew.

Another day, another literal who

i read 'Howl and other Poems' and actually kind of liked it but of course I thought he was a terrible person

I agree with weev with one point he makes, fuck the (((blue))) deck playing faggots

Man can he cook!

underage b& pls lurk more, this is unforgivable

What an ugly ginger faggot. I hope I never have to see his face again.

A hero of the white race.

i don't

Know (((your))) troll
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WjHDOq-Mv-Y

>more /weevposting/
I’ll ask again, who is making these threads and why do you want weev back in the spotlight

>believing media

How fucking stupid can you be?

Baste hackerman
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

Weev is a literal kike.
He's like Ben Shapiro in a sense, will occasionally say the right thing but will never live down his heritage.

His posts on a certain racist gay bodybuilding forum make him seem like a dumb narcissist who radically overestimates his own importance. Otherwise I've never heard of him or anything he's done

>his own words are a lie

He's one of the few competent and dedicated people that share Sup Forums views, but of course retards have been hating on him for ages. Go figure.

He is a kike, retard. And a turbo degenerate greaseball. Don't know why you idiots give daily stormer and that fag manlet anglin attention knowing this heeb is pulling strings there.

wtf, i love jews now

The GNAA sucks.
Dattebayo fansubs sucked too.
Weev is a faggot.

He's just a troll and ebin hackerman.
>kike
>Sup Forums views
pick one

Why? They're shifting blame onto the Western Jewish diaspora despite Israel's leading role so they can spread Zionism.

Honestly, I think he's a dork. He's clearly very intelligent, but he's so angsty, and clearly has so much inner turmoil that it makes me think all his political posturing is just a temper tantrum and he's acting out. In other words, I speculate that he isn't genuine in his political convictions, and that makes him unreliable. The problem with basing your political views on your emotions, is that your emotions inevitably waver. That's why it's important to arrive at them logically, which weev clearly hasn't done.

As long as he's a willing tool, right wing nationalists should use him. But don't trust him.

pretty sure jail broke him

>Gawker

zoz

He's /ourjew/

Seriously though you faggots are a laugh. He'd more than pass the Nuremberg standard the actual natsocs used even if his great grandfather was a jew.

Suck my dick (((Weev))) we all know you made this thread. I'll let you know I have six firewalls and CIA level clearance on my laptop good luck trying the only thing your good at with me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED KID, don't forget to drop the soap for Tyrone. Oh that's right you were too much of a bitch to get sent to a real prison. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

P.S. My girlfriend sucks my dick everyday and is hotter than yours. Plus I've had more pussy than you because you went years without getting any. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I have EVERYTHING and YOU have NOTHING!

triggers 8 Sup Forums fags is a good sign.

>in an interview with gawker weev admitted he's Jewish
are you claiming gawker lied about weev's ancestry? i guess thats why weev has sued them? fuck off shill. here's his kike mother.

A select few of his e-pals from the GNAA keep spamming him on Sup Forums.

He's nothing special.

Faggots.

Gurion's words sound truly utopian. Just like the Rockefeller quote. I share their dream.

never heard of her

Rumbel was too good to be subbing Bleach. Nothing Dattebayo was subbing was worth watching anyway.

>Has a swastika tattoo despite being Jewish
>Worked for Stormfront despite being Jewish
>Made a video about net neutrality or something
>Sup Forums will probably inflate him to Styx-level notoriety

This about covers it.

God. I forgot how good techno-folk is

He’s a maniac but he’s funny, and at this point his credentials are pretty much beyond doubt.

I don't.

He's a little insane but he's fine. He sure as fuck knows his shit when it comes to tech and was a massive help when dailystormer was shoah'd.

I understand he used to go after people exposing the jewish role in 911 long before most of us here were redpilled on that.

> Weev was one of the most notorious “anti-Semite hunters” of the early to middle 2000’s.

insidetheeyelive.com/direct-line-with-putin-andrew-weev-auernheimer-itel-4-18-15/

This concerns me. If this is true, wtf.

He does not seem mentally stable to me. On the other hand he is in the fight and swinging and I'm sitting on my ass on Sup Forums.

Dude has black scalp hair, blonde eyelashes and a ginger beard. Probably cia.

It's not their dream, user. Globalism originates with ancient Aryans, and specifically the Zoroastrians. Jews simply co-opted this idea and perverted it to their sole benefit. Jews create nothing but only steal and destroy.

good source m8 thanks. these shifty-eyed kikes are pathetic. archive.is/8mxHp

I wouldn't insult him if I were you Sup Forums. He's got friends in high places.

If Weev is Jewish, so is Sam Hydenstein. Speaking of which: is weev a manlet, or Hyde a giant?

He and his buddy Sam are self-hating jews out to fleece us for their own gain.

Yes they're both extremely jewish and probably work for mossad as well.
>is weev a manlet, or Hyde a giant?
Both

>If Weev is Jewish, so is Sam Hydenstein
No shit

>is weev a manlet, or Hyde a giant
Yes

I like the cut of his jib

Ginsberg was a good poet

i'm ambivalent, i mean everything i know about him is pretty good, he's very intelligent and a good polemicist, i believe his claims that he actually is being persecuted by the US government (nobody would voluntarily live in lebanon then bosnia then fyrom then abhazia then ukraine and fuck knows where he is now), and his troll antics are godlike but in that same vein, knowing he's an old goon faggot and the manner in which he goes over the top with the pagan larping or telling people to go to that fat monstrosity's funeral coupled with the old postings attempting to brag about jewish heritage, it's all suspicious as fuck.

great great grandfather is the allegation

Weev supports the Jewish State. He is a Zionist. He would be gassed if the holocaust had only happened. He is one of the biggest "how do you do" kikes there is.

Look how pink those nipples are. 1488% Aryan confirmed

fucking jew

I wrote Weev when he was in prison. Good person.

I'd argue that he was brave to stick to his guns/beliefs rather than go full SJW after his release. He could have forced down the blue pill, sold out, and became a darling of the SJW death kult, but he refused to be their replacement Aaron Swartz goldfish for better or worse.

i do not support the jewish state. i think israel should be burned to the ground. you're a lying kike lol

this