I want Shoe to win

I want Shoe to win.

then read the novels

I know what happens in the novels already. It'd just be nice to see it animated.

>show win
Wait for hibikek love story.
There is only like 2more eps left and they are going to da zenkocku. No time for shoeichi.

People want him to win outside of enjoying yurifag tears?

FUCK OFF
WHY DO YOU HETFUCK TRY TO RUIN EVERYTHING
LET US HAVE THIS ONE YURI ENDING YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER

Are the novels done? What happens after the 3rd years graduate?

The reaction to Shuuichi getting with Kumiko compared to the reaction to Mochizou getting with Tamako would be a sight to behold.

Midori was actually canonly in lesbians with Tamako and got cucked, but people were good sports about it. Reina is clearly in love with Taki and Kumiko has no romantic feelings for anyone yet, and Shuuichi has been in love with her forever, but the idea of Reina and Kumiko not ending up together is so unbelievable to people.

Well as a former supporter of midotama, a ship that had way more basis to exist than kumirei, I think the kumirei fans should have seen this coming.

hey mugs

I rooted for him from the start, long before episode 8. The yuri pandering made me waver for a couple of weeks, but in the end I like the idea of Shuuichi/Kumiko more.

Remind me when Shoe called her ugly. I thought they were pretty tight in the first episode

Fuck you so hard
You want to ruin a perfect ending just because you're a fucking homophobe

I mean, even if he doesn't win I don't really expect a 'yuri ending'.

Hating yurifags doesn't make you a homophone. That's like saying hating fujoshits makes you a homophobe.

MOVIE FOR WIDESCREEN KISS

Their moments toward the end of season 1 got to me the most.

Hating yurifag IS hating YURI
Dont try moving the goal post

It's because Hibike is a more conventionally dramatic show and more popular while Tamako Market was watched mostly by people knew they were getting into a rather slow-paced and easygoing SoL series.

You can blame the KumiRei shippers on tumblr, reddit, and blogposters who pushed this narrative of KyoAni being huge supporters of LGBT rights and Hibike as some kind of watershed moment of representation in anime. And I mean, it wasn't, but if you get enough people to buy into something it becomes the accepted "truth".

And yes, this is one of those things you actually can blame on tumblr and reddit.

By your logic hating on redit or mal = hating anime as well then.

Do they have a decent amount of interactions in S2? I've yet to watch it but I see quite a lot of shoeposting so I'm itching to watch it.

I haven't watched it yet either because I'm not trying to get cucked. This year has been shitty enough as it is. Haven't watched a second of season 2.

There are two goalposts that you're conflating as one. You can absolutely dislike the fans of a certain media or property while still enjoying that thing.

It's called having diverse and nuanced opinions. It might be hard for you to wrap your mind around I guess but hey, that pain you're feeling is your mind attempting to grow and expand beyond the set notions you've designated as 'important" to yo". That's a good thing.

Even crunchyroll was pushing the agenda. I think I've seen megax and his ilk doing it as well, which surprises me since he usually doesn't push ships.

Watch an actual yuri series with well developed romance like Aoi Hana and then compare it to the pandering in Hibikek and you'll understand why everyone isn't sucking kumirei's dick.

So what happens in the novels?

Shoe wins?

In the novels yes.

Kind of like hating on het couples, or the idea that any girl in an anime or game could be bisexual? Yeah, no. /u/ is outrageously hypocritical when it comes to the topic of romance. Don't try to sugarcoat your cause.

If you're gonna shit on bad behavior, shit on the het, yaoi, and yuri fans and do it right.

Yurifag are actually good compare to mal and reddit
Since you love those place so much why don't you go back
Fuck off ESL

nice

Probably more of a yurifag than you are, shitposter.

I can finally watch this if that is the case.

They don't. Shuuichi barely gets any screentime and half of it is just him being a wuss about liking Kumiko.

Yeah. Kyoani are beating around the bush with their relationship though, so I wouldn't get too excited about the adaptation yet.

That's how mochizou was with tamako and look what happened with him.

I understand that being confronted with opposing viewpoints is very scary to you but you have to learn to acknowledge and appreciate these viewpoints in order to furnish your own intellectual development.

It might seem difficult but I know you can do it user. Everyone is rooting for you.

>hurrdurr look at this screenshot
Wow I'm sooo impress /sarcasm
Nice job saving some screenshot shitposter

If my thread bothers you this much you can just hide it you know. Sup Forums is actually more of a safe space than your tumblr blog.

Mochizou was still a very important supporting cast member who got lines and noted screentime on occasion.

Shuuichi is important to Kumiko's past but he's not that important in the grand scheme of things. I can see why they cut him out but I do think the Reina scenes they ARE doing are a little overwrought.

>tfw can't call for a modsmite since they all are yuri scum

Shuichi isn't going to get a movie dedicated to his and Kumiko's romance though.

Only time will tell.

Your opinion doesnt worth anything to me
Go back to /y/
You seem to know a lot about tumblr
Why dont you go back there also
>my thread
Learn how Sup Forums work kid

Who's the ESL now.

What was the moment you realized you were rooting for Shuuichi? Mine was when they cheered for one another across the street.

Yurifan are great compare to shipping hetfag and fujoshit. There's just so many falseflaggers trying to ruin yurifags good name.

>I dont have an argument I know lets call him an ESL that'll teach him

The difference is that TLS wasn't swaming with Yurifags and literal gays

>and blogposters who pushed this narrative of KyoAni being huge supporters of LGBT rights
Why are my people such stupid fucking dumb cunts

>literal newfags thinking Hibike is some kind of breakthrough for LGBT because they've been watching anime for 2 years
I'm very mad

>hurrdurr
>/sarcasm
You need to literally kill yourself.

Refer to:

fuck the gays

Fuck you. I have nothing against kumirei I just like shuukumi more.

>Introduce two perfect girls literally made for each other, then end up with hetshit
Feels like NTR is you ask me

>everyone in my faction who says something cringe worthy is a false flagger

NTR isn't about shippers being BTFO that their ship isn't canon. That's not how it works.

Reina feeling sad that Taki has been in love with someone else all this time, being aware in the back of her mind that he's probably always going to love her, that's a lot closer to actual NTR.

Is this accurate description of /u/fags?

Can't have a single Hibike thread without you pulling out your /u/ hateboner shit, huh?

Honestly, I'm okay with kumirei or shoekumi so I can't lose. I just happen to like shoe a smidgen more than reina as a love interest.

I don't, please enlighten me!

He wins.

he wins by default. the author tried so hard to make the relationship between kumiko and reina platonic but at the end, she needed one of them to have a boyfriend to solidify that homosexuality does not exist and the girls are just BFFs

Yes, observe the following. That is, if he shows up.

I AM !AKEMI UYOU ETERNAL RIVAL
THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH CRACK SHIPPING
MAMI AND KYOUKO SHOULD FUCK A LOT
STAND AND FACE ME COWARD

K

No.

He's a good guy with good intentions, unselfish, challenges Kumiko, has boundaries, emotionally mature, doesn't put Kumiko on a pedestal but still treats her with respect. I like him and I will stand by that whether he wins or not.

>falling for the biggest flaseflagger
How dumb are you.
Just ignore him, hetfag aren't know for their maturity.

Dumb niggers
Shes straight

You're still here, ESL-kun?

Did you seriously quote with the others?

>hetshit
You have to go back to /u/

Well, the real cocksucker here would obviously be Kumiko.

I bet she's got pretty good breath control from playing that euphonium so much.

My best friend is a lesbian.
I'm just not delusional about things, and neither should you be.

Me too!

>Yurifag are actually good compare to mal and reddit
Hahaha sure thing.

>Yurifan are great compare to shipping hetfag and fujoshit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They're all shit for piss poor reasons. You guys are not much better, and I like yuri (just not in the way you guys agree with). /u/ is your typical man-hating/het-hating board not unlike fujoshits and the reverse-sexism. Hetards are already cancer by pointlessly shipping characters that don't need to be shipped (not Hibike specifically, but in general).

When 2 characters are written specifically to be with each other or whatever have you from the very beginning, that's all well and good. When 2 characters who have never displayed any hint of interest toward any one gender while ignoring their previous establishment for the sake of representation, it hits SJW levels of pandering and forcing an agenda that could otherwise be avoided by introducing new characters to fill that role instead of changing existing ones. Fucking tired of the Suddenly Sexuality/Adaptational Sexuality shit.

Aside from enjoying /u/ tears, this makes no sense whatsoever.

t. someone who didn't read a single page of source material

>hetfag aren't know for their maturity.
The Irony!

>/u/ is your typical man-hating/het-hating board
>typical
They make tumblr femnazis look like MRA activists. The sort of types to go on a killing spree of men, then finally themselves because they're also male.

>why does Sup Forums hate yuri now
Except it doesn't.

Wow. Another thread where none of the yurifags talk about the yuri they supposedly love with each other. Almost like they aren't actually yurifags.

All yurishitters want is to imagine two or more 2D girls doing lewd things with each other, is that any worse than a fat lonely neckbeard imagining the same 2D girls clamoring for his dick?

Both are fine when they mind their own business, but it's fucking cringeworthy when they push their own agenda on others like everything else is heresy and yuri is the "only way". To be fair though, it's the internet. Almost everyone states their opinion as the LAW with a No Man's Land section here and there.

The internet is the place to do it. Half of us are in bed, half awake, venting our frustrations about IRL onto fictional characters and saying things we don't actually mean, without fear of consequences.

>tfw Kyoani does a yuri ending
Fucking this shit

/ourguy/ will make it! I know he will!

It's really easy to but that doesn't mean people should do it. There are better ways to vent frustrations than shitposting. Sometimes it's funny but most of the time I just want to actually discuss something.

If they actually do it you can kiss any remaining comfy atmosphere from the studio goodbye.

Hating yuri in anime doesn't make you a homophobe.

Me hating faggots has nothing to do with my disdain for yuri.

>Yurifag are actually good compare to mal and reddit
No, not really.

That comic makes me dry-heave.

I want everyone to lose.

Welp

There are tons of yuri endings. Now back to /u/ with you.

>7777

can't argue with that

I still feel like they're trying to pull a Tamako with her. Having her be in love with him but she just doesn't realize it yet. Didn't Hazuki pretty much imply this in season 1?