Anglos vs EU

Hypothetically, if the members of the European Union and the Anglosphere countries were to go to war, who would win? (Yes I realize Britain is technically still in the EU, but that is likely going to change.)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3813413/quebec-niqab-ban-muslims-discrimination/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieu_et_mon_droit
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We already beat the EU

Euros stand no chance

America alone could take on most of the world militarily, the EU stands little to no chance.
The only actual hope the EU would have is for its large countries like Germany to become aggressively nationalist and militarist, and we all know that that isn't going to happen considering their current state.

Euromess would break apart within a few months
>Sup Forumsand fighting US
>can*da not having to be invaded first
>tens of thousands of Us troops already in the EU

But to answer your question- muslims

Anglos have dominated the world for hundreds of years now the only way we can lose is to beat ourselves.

>Invades London

wtf I hate euros now

Is this a joke?

>brits
>toothpaste

Ha

Well it’s not meant to be taken seriously. Obviously a conflict like this isn’t even remotely in the realm of possibility.

Destined to be the eternal enemy.

>implying we would take up arms against our cousins in France, Belgium and Switzerland

Treacherous frogs get the bullet

Of course you ally with Muslims queerbecker

>Implying Euros give a crap about Kebekers.

>of course you ally with the muslims

Reminder we are the only ones doing this:

globalnews.ca/news/3813413/quebec-niqab-ban-muslims-discrimination/

North america could take all of EU easily, USA's military is far superior to the Europe's.

IF there was a war Russia would join the to fight Europe also. It would be a quick and easy war.

>not knowing what you're talking about
>not knowing about the based OQLF

I mean England would literally just Annex Ireland and then race the shit out of the Netherlands and Belgium, then side with Spain (who is ultra fashy) and start taking out France and then raping Germany again. Hopefully if all this were to occur we would have a Mosley tier badass leading us.

(((They))) want you to hate Quebec.

I've hated Quebec since 1867, we should have deported every single on of you foreigners back to France.

>Implying you'd still be a white country without us.

>he wants to deport the indigenous people of a land to a country that isn't theirs

By the way Quebec is the most atheist part of Canada after British Columbia, they don't just want discrimination against "minority" religions by against Christianity too. It's literally illegal in Quebec to yeah that evolution is false

Who gives a shit about being "white"? Russians are white, and they act like niggers.
What's important is being Anglo
Queerbeckers are only indigenous to Hell

Ehem

Stay mad cuckbois

Injuns are an indigenous species, but not the first humans here.

That would be funny.

>What's important is being Anglo
Eternal Anglo is no different than International Jewry

This is a picture of the inside of Quebec's National Assembly, where the MNAs go to pass legislation. Notice the thing that nobody except extreme leftists like GND want to take down?

Send back to asia.

That cross?

>The Quiet Revolution (French: Révolution tranquille) was a period of intense socio-political and socio-cultural change in the Canadian province of Québec, characterized by the effective secularization of society, the creation of a welfare state
Thanks Quebec

The Jews would win.

We were the first people to settle in the St. Lawrence Valley. The Indians who live in Quebec either chose to settle near French settlement or were invited here to be protected against other Indians. The American Indian dispossession narrative doesn't apply to Quebec.

>Russia would join the to fight Europe
This is what Retards actually believe you know the Countries that you think Russia would go to War with are Russias biggest Export partners for a War with Retards across the World that did nothing but cause problems to them?
Russian exports
Netherlands 11.9%
China 8.3%
Germany 7.4%
Italy 6.5%
Turkey 5.6%
Belarus 4.4%
Japan 4.2%
And Putin can even speak fluently German and said numerous times that Russia isn't the enemy of Germany nor the EU but Americans who dictate what people think and who is the Enemy and it's your Country who is pointing "missle defense" right outside of Russias border
also the EU why fuck would the US win
the population of the US is 300 Million (not counting other "Anglo" Countries
while the European union has 500 Million and if you are "Invading" Europe can easily do an defense War where you will loose more people than they do the Scenario that is more likely is that even China would be against you considering you right now even try to remove their puppet in North Korea

If the US went to war with the entire world we would win, so Anglosphere I guess.

Next time don't be born inferior if you don't like it this whole white pride thing is just you inferior continentals trying to make yourselves equal to us. You never will be equal to the Anglo just accept that you're only above niggers because of your skin colour

Of course the cuck is thanking us from tacking his wealth.

Not just a cross, a crucifix. Can you imagine having something like this in Congress?

I wonder.

hi merkel

The idea of the provincial government of Quebec being the basis of the French-Canadian nation is a Baby Boomer idea that will die out before the Baby Boomers do

>USA
>Anglo
Its not 1782 anymore you dumb fucking brit

Not really. just stating facts sorry to break his Fantasy.

Yes, I'm thanking you for causing us to change our flag, change holiday names, flirt with republicanism, and become a more secular, liberal, Bolshevik society. Don't forget Pierre Trudeau your creation used to ride around his motorbike with a USSR flag during the war.
Thanks Quebec for your contribution to our culture, the fucking Leaf.
Every single queerbecker should be sentenced to a life of hard labour in our oil fields. It's not profitable now but it will be when we use you as beasts of burden.

Make Quebec Anglo again

You can't even write in proper English, and I doubt your Anglo ancestors would pardon your vanity. You have no honor, little bitch boy. Your heart is nothing but a black void, Anglo or not; there's your Holy Grail.

I'm Hungarian
>Honor
You have to go back from wherever you came from

I think Anglos would win even without the US desu.

>the motto of the British monarchy is STILL in French, almost 1000 years later

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieu_et_mon_droit

So how's that assimilation attempt going? It's been going on for a while now.

Quebs are stinky yuros

The EU literally relies on the US for its military. Undoubtedly, if only because of the HUGE AMERICAN MILITARY, Anglos would win.

You're a Hungarian with an inferiority complex?

Honor, chivalry, and respect are all Indo-European characteristics.

Anglos can even make the French language good
Pretty good, I'm 100% assimilated into the Anglo Saxon culture of Canada and 100% embrace our nations anglo heritage.
The Anglos founded this nation and built it, the Anglos should legally be required to be 99% of the population of Canada in my opinion, the Church of England named the state church of Canada, and criticism of the queen a capital offence

>I'm Hungarian

Oh shit, the Hungarian immigrant to Alberta who goes overboard with the Anglo purity to compensate for insecure identity, haven't seen you in a while. Have you been up to anything besides being bitter?

Honor is a negros attempt at honour
I don't have an inferiority complex, I was born in Canada and raised an Anglo as far as I'm concerned I'm 100% Anglo

>the anglos founded this nation

This

I didn't immigrate here, my family came here in 1956 to escape from the Bolsheviks which YOU queerbeckers want to take over OUR great DOMINION. and I don't live in Alberta

>Honor is a negros attempt at honour
Why are you making a big deal between British English and American English? They mean the same thing. No need to obsess over trivial details.

>as far as I'm concerned I'm 100% Anglo
However, ancestrally you are not Anglo.

Would you allow Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg-Gotha to perform Satanic human sacrifice on your own children (if you ever manage to have any) to extend her life, as she already does regularly with the children of others?

So you're descended from immigrants

There is only English
Look familiar?

Can we not get into this Quebec vs the ROC bs, if we want Canada to be better we need to work together to stop mass immigration and the replacement of white people.

She wouldn't do that so the question is irrelevant Yes, but at least we assimilated into the Anglo culture and support our monarchy and the Anglo heritage of our Dominion unlike you queerbeckers, here for 300 years and you still haven't learnt english

I we want Canada to be better we need to send every Frenchman back to Europe where they belong

You really should read up on your own country history

To truly be English, you must live a virtuous life according to honour, integrity, chivalry, respect, and more. You have to make your ancestors proud.

The only problem is this guy being so insecure in his identity that nothing less than the extermination of one of Canada's indigenous people could make him feel better (and even then it wouldn't)

But my ancestors were colonists who came here to expand their own French Catholic civilisation. They didn't come to immigrate and assimilate. That's what your ancestors did. And it looks like you've done a terrible job of assimilating this country's history into your small brain

> stop mass immigration and the replacement of white people.
Anglos are half-breeds anyways, not prime norman stock like the Quebeccer. Quebec needs to seperate one way or another.

We should stay united during the coming crisis but we should definitely split up the country after. We all agree here that multiculturalism doesn't work. Doesn't mean we can't stay allies and cooperate productively.

I know all about our history, in 1867 we became the Dominion of Canada, not the Republic of Canada like you Bolsheviks wish we would become.
My ancestors are proud of me, because I'm not a filthy Frenchman
You're right about the last part, I want every Frenchman removed from Canada

I don't care about your ancestors, Canada is Anglo you French niggers didn't even sign up to fight in the war. We fought for this country you just collected your welfare cheque from us

Not going to read your dumb novel

Help us against this guy then, maybe he'll listen to you

>We didn't sign up to die in (((their))) war
How is that wrong again?

Will you self-deport to Hungary then?

Anglos obviously. Euros sit around in their little apartments sleeping safe and sound thanks to the US' massive military presence. So they can spend tax dollars on their cucked policies while the US protects them with their massive military. Euros lose every time.

And many of them where rooting for the Nazis

It's better to be 1% white but have that 1% be Anglo than to be 100% white and have that 100% be French. compare any British colony to any French colony.

>that map

It's a bit disingenuous to count the Amerindians as bringing down the percentage though

Didn’t expect this to dissolve into a Québécois hate thread. Not disappointed, just surprised.

No because I'm Anglo now, I don't want to live in a degenerate continental republic. I support our BRITISH commonwealth and our DOMINION

Superpower 2020?

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Remove US from the Anglosphere, they support France

Then on what basis do you say that pajeet and chang don't belong in the country? After all, aren't they "Anglo now?"

France and Quebec
neither has their own leader, currency, borders and neither one has won a war.
I guess the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree

Because they aren't even human, my cat can't be an Anglo and neither can orientals.

Hungarians are also from Asia though

Wrong. In fact, it's more exceptional when a French person loses a war, that's why you obsess over France's performance in WWII so much. And it's true that France hasn't been independent since the coup of 1968 brought de Gaulle out of power in favour of Pompidou (who is as gay as his name sounds), who immediately started importing shitskins

Dresden II when?

No we aren't, the Hun thing is a myth, probably created by R*manians. We are Magyars
>Wrong. In fact
Stopped reading there