BITCOIN ABOUT TO HIT 10000 ANY MINUTE

Have you gotten in yet?

how do i buy bitcoin

The currency is so unstable nobody actually uses it to buy and sell shit.

bought 4btc at 400, cant believe how far we've gotten in such a short amount of time.

Today, bitcoin is reliable for paying my bills. I can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store.

pls respond

Coinbase

Go to cuckbase

go too an atm, i dont recommend connecting this shit to your bank account

>google bitcoin ATM and drive/walk to it.
>insert shit fiat paper (((currency)))
>transfer ATM wallet to your blockchain wallet
>profit from bitcoin
>oh shit now you can buy altcoins like Ether and Litecoin
>oh shit now you're making living wage from digital money

Ya might be better buying another Altcoin. This bubble on bitcoin is gonna pop. It’s just chinks buying like mad. Ethereum will prob come up a lot more if that one Poo in the Lol can shut the fuck up about hating white people

the cryptojew
kek

>how to blockchain wallet?

Yeah, that isn't pure speculation at all...

Maybe your post is an omen

It is just a perfect time to short btc. Expect major crash soon.

>buying bitcoin at its all time high instead of LINK at its all time low

>hits 9999.99
>sudden market plummet to 9.99
>suicide rate jumps 4% this holiday season

Such is the fate of coiners.

It's going to crash hard just like it did at $5k

>Buying bitcoins
You don't buy them, you sell them after making them on your pc. What the fuck is wrong with you? Yes, YOU.

blockchain.info

"get a free wallet"

Your irl wallet you recieve from the ATM can be transfered to this blockchain wallet.

>using cuckbase
thats literally oven tier thinking, use bittrex

short it short it short it short it

Shouldnt I wait until it crashes?

to us coiners, a crash simply means bitcoin is temporarily on sale. You'll buy when it drops just like we all will, unless you're a retard or a shill.

Can you short bitcoins?

>tfw the $10k i spent on darknet woulda been worth $150kish now.

O well i woulda sold it at probs $1-2k desu. Still eats at me abit seeing this and kicking myself that i didnt buy atleast a little to hold on. Too late now imo.

yes, every time there is a peak like this it loses ~1/3rd of it's value then rebounds. literally every time

Yes goy come put all your money in this extremely volatile useless currency. What could go wrong?

ty leaf

I’ll just buy at 9.99 user

Shhhh... Damn leaf dont let them know the secret.

Nothing ever goes wrong with speculative markets. It can only win, see this fag

anyone wanna give me useless shitcoins to help me get started?

b3b7cb2f-6d55-4c83-938d-5c94c4bba5b9

You miss out on lots of opportunities you never even know about, you successfully avoided lots of failures without much deliberation. Don’t beat yourself up for what you did, it was probably the soundest decision you could have made at the time.

Its not too late my friend, I'm not sure if you remember but there was a huge crash at 5k and that crash WILL happen again when we reach 10k when uncertainty is at its highest.

Buy when it drops, even if its only 20 dollars worth. when paper currency collapses banks will fight for bitcoin to stay afloat.

I sold at like $800 and ETH at $50 i had the foresight to know it would be big mother of god this is insane

I should just start investing all my pay in to bitcoin at the start of the month.

if bitcoin becomes huge and becomes a world currency expect coiners to kill themselves, there is no way a (((bank))) will keep bitcoin at 10k value or will let you try getting your money when it was worth that much.

Since about a year after the genesis block. My friends laughed at me. Now I am wealthy, living in a mansion. They are still scratching out a living.

This shit is surprising. There's no country that backs it. The only backing it gets is not knowing that there's so many people that are this dumb.

the only reason i hate bitcoin is because of the fact that i remember when each one was like a dollar, and never bought into it.

post yfw bitcoin goes back to its intrinsic value of 0

I'm planning on buying as much bitcoin as I can after the crash.... just biding my time... any minute now...

yes

OH SHIT! THE CRASH IS BEGINING

HOLD ONTO YOUR BUTTS!

wait till it crashes hard, it may go all the way back down too 5-7k, watch a good live bitcoin chart for a day straight buy from an atm dont put your bank account with this shit. Dont listen to me if you dont wanna about the bank account part but how ever the chart and waiting part do listen.

1MkiQt6sZNG2eUj1rNC53gAP7oEddNNcrR

So buy now and when it’s worth 100k you won’t hate yourself so much.

What happens if a site like block Chain or coin purse crashes and loses its users data. I doubt the FDIC insures bitcoin.

JUST

Good job nerds, grab those shekels while you can, you deserve it

No. Everybody just hates using the dollar and a good replacement has yet to show itself besides this.

I've been keeping an eye on the daily prices, but even with the ATM i need to verify my identity (NY shitty regulations)... I'm still buying with cash.

is it a currency or an investment? you can only pick one

scam

Kek I'm 20 coins unloading now

i would, but my gut is telling me it's going to drop eventually

HAHAHAHAHAHAH you are a fucking retard.

You can't take down the blockchain with any sort of attack since there is no centralized node in the blockchain. sure, you could ddos all the exchanges but the coins will remain.

It's like tor, with no centralized node, you could attack any part of the system and it wont matter.

>tfw have 5 btc on usb drive from back when it was 70 usd for 1 btc and have no idea where i put it

I did it lads, I finally did it. I bought $200 worth of bitcoin. I'm praying for a decent return. I only have $1000 to my name.

should have bought buttcoin back in 2034 when it was worth only 1/4 solar masses of diamonds

Is this timeline ok? I dropped in 2071, right?

I'm interested in learning more about cryptocurrencies. I might even invest a small amount into some. Any advice to get started?

You are a retard, buy during peak bubble phase.

yet

This is what happens when illegal assets have been getting dumped into cryptocurrency.

Even so I doubt they keep all the account info in one node. If one went done and wiped x amount of peoples accounts would they be boned?

sell it too a guy on local bitcoins

Out right now, good take. This is irrational territory. Will buy back in after next crash. Estimating 12/18 give or take a day.

>tulip market
this can only end well.

Trader here

>Bitcoin is a speculative cyclic bubble
>when everyone and your mother is telling you to buy bitcoin, you sell
>when the news publishes a load of hype about "all time high," you wait for the spike, then sell
>when bitcoin crashes and everyone tells you it's worthless, wait until it loses 30-50% of its value, then buy

Current charts and media hype are indicitive of a crash, then a dead-cat-bounce. Sell anytime now, wait for it to drop to about 6k because 6k is a level of resistance, buy a ton at 6k and sell at 8k, then buy again in a few months when it's at 3-5k.

Damn...*sigh*...

i can i sell it if i dont know where it is

In 11 days it's going to crash down to around 4k a unit, if your buying in wait until then.

Got to get in at some point, why not now. Sure I could wait for it to dip, but fuck it. I'll ride it out and buy additional then.

Still in its infancy. Crytpo is one of the few but big attempts to redefine currency.

It may work or it may not, but people see opportunities in that jagged mess.

It's real good for money laundering, tho.

>dead-cat-bounce
Why is trader slang so fucking weird

I just sold my ETH, it just hit $477, it's about to go down. same with btc

>buy as it is in the process of achieving record highs
Are you stupid?

Nigger you’re supposed to just camp on ETH for now until it launches like BTC.

It seems gonna hit 10k tomorrow and then level off after a few days and then crash a week or two into December before bouncing back as Christmas approaches. Then it will crash again right after New Years. Then a much much slower build through the dog days of winter.

It's still not buying opportunity time you speculative pumping faggot.

QWhat can you even exchange a bitcoin for?

cool

I am at 97% for my latest mined bitcoin

are any of the other cryptos worth investing in

What's a decent tutorial to this cryptocurrency stuff? I feel like a fool for making fun of this shit for years.

Why don't you go look for it? Even if it takes you literally a week, you basically made $50,000 in a week. Put some hard work into it, you lard-ass.

don't buy now...look at how much its run up in just a few months...this type of exponential growth always ends badly, if there is any type of Stock Market correction, bitcoin will drop with it, most likely to around $1K, maybe $250

i thought stocks always rallied at the end of the year then tanked to start the year. i forget what its called but something about people selling for tax rate maximization then buying back or vice versa, its been a while.

>bittrex

Fucking kill yourself. You cannot buy or sell for fiat on Bittrex.

Are you fucking stupid?

Just sold 25% of my holdings. Too many fucking rumours and nothing reliable. Should hit 10k tomorrow but then someone says it should reach 10k by tonight. Don't trust Sup Forums at the same time getting my info from here is not a good idea.

I will wait longer if it raises to 10k i will sell some more of my holdings and wait for the 'crash' people are talking about...

But will it crash, really?

>you didn't bought it when it appeared
How much it was? 10 cents or something like that?

BTC ATMS if you have a phone waller.
BTC dealers online, and in person ( google)
Coinbase.
Then go on bittrex, and binance and buy yourself other coins and trade

Went from 200 CND and now close to 2K CND in a few months by being lazy and passive.

Of it falls will mining become easier?

Also, buy Bitcoin cash.
Incentived: faster times and almost non existent fees. It also implemented what Satoshi wanted.
It's cheaper than BTC right now too, and it's gonna keep climbing.
worth 3 k each in a few weeks.

This.
Also, back up your master seed. Keep it in 2 super secure places, one preferably being a fire safe box.

Out of curiosity, where are you cashing your coins? They aren't making it easy for UK accounts without getting jewed on Euro transfers by SEPA

theres an old saying in finance that when your cabby mentions a stock its time to sell. I've been asking my uber drivers if they have BTC none have said yes.

Cash, Amazon Vouchers, and plenty of dodgy black market items if that's your bag.

no do not do this, sketchy centralized devs, manipulated price, brand stealing, launched with unsigned wallets lmaoo