Dragon Ball Super

Here we go again.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ryfura/status/809952764608450560
youtube.com/watch?v=nhScFOYNEoM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastet
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Toyotaro is literally /OUR GUY/

That's Beerus and Supreme Kai judging by the diamond symbol which represents Universe 7

I don't know why youtubers are not catching that.

Stupid fucking ningens, all you do is destroy! Planets aren't enough, now you have to corrupt the thinking of gods and target universes?!?? You need to be purged

Beerus and Supreme Kai, isn't it. There's going to be other deities with their weak links.

link to reveal trailer video before anyone asks.

twitter.com/ryfura/status/809952764608450560

I noticed a few things
>Beerus, Supreme Kai on the left
>Champa, Supreme Kai(from the tournament arc?) on the right
>They all have hands and not hooves or some shit
>Beerus and Champa are the only one with ears (this means they're the only cats or long eared species)
>One Hat on the left side is pointy (there is none on the right side)

Will Shinchan our Kaioshin finally get a real name?

/yourhack/ you mean

I think you're on to someting.
Perhaps the Gods of Destruction are different pairs of animals depending on their paired universes?

So this is Champa's Supreme Kai.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhScFOYNEoM

reminder that Spics hates GT and are actually a bunch of Superfags

That would make sense, yes. They also vary in size. I didn't mention that in my original post because that was obvious.

Any translatefags can translate what Goku's comment?

Why does he look so fucking creepy in that video? He looked cool when Whis first introduced him

WHERE MY NAPPA BROS AT?

CALL IN NOW

Because Anime is too childish compared to manga.

Didn't they not make the tails golden?

Was this a post from Kanzenshuu?

What are you saying? Obviously we know there's 2 continuities.
It's just obvious that the manga is closer to Toriyama's vision, whereas the anime (in the past) was merely a flanderized and filler filled whorish version of what we love.

But who/what is big boy GoD?

>autism

Bane

Daily reminder that "Tenkaichi Budokai" literally translates to "Strongest Under Heaven"
GET FUCKING HYPED BOYS.

>what we love
Nobody loves jobber antagonists and rushed/skipped arcs, sorry.

What's weird to me is that there is no Big Boy GoD on the left. So why is he so different from his paired GoD?

They're both garbage though, and the only reason Toyo's version is less bad is because there's less of it.

Not like Toriyama's vision is remotely a seal of quality anymore.

Why don't one of the God of Destructions kill the other universe's Kais to save their universe and skip the tourney?

>not knowing this info since DB

Two Zenos.
>Trunks ending happening in the manga.

>Big God wears a mask
The japs know about meme magic

fuck
was just about to post this

Because Zeno(s) is watching.

I'm sorry there's no added 10X stacked multiplier forms and shadow clones for you enjoy.

That's just the Tenkaichi part actually, Budokai means a gathering of martial artists

It's just a friendly reminder how this tournament is fitting for that title.

>The manga is better

This meme need to stop. The manga is shit and Akira has gone senile for a long time now

Well Beerus is tall and skinny and Champa is short and fat so maybe Big Boy has a sibling who is small(possibly even comically small as to keep with the polar opposites theme Bee and Champ set)

Obviously. Two Trunks is guaranteed because that's how they'll justify Time Patrol Trunks shit.

I'm sorry manga Black doesn't have meme Bleach powers like the anime

Champa is fat because he eats alot. Not because he was born like that hence why Vados made fun of Champa.

This

>b-but he drew something!
Yea because they have Toriyama's outline. He can draw the end of the arc as he envisions it right now, doesn't put him ahead of the anime which already has fleshed it out/written and just has to get to drawing + touching up.

Something to do with the eyebrows I guess. Or the manga art is just shitty

If they were going to justify it, they'd have taken the opportunity to do it, instead of sending trunks and mai to live out their hollow lives with the time displaced clones of everyone they let die.

Whatever you say dude.

Also they're the same height.

Then why is Beerus a spooky skeletal? like shit they eat and sleep the same amount and they're equal in power so it has to be an opposites theme with the GoDs'

Where is the triggered buzzword faggot?

Female Haikaishin.

Please give me this. No more fucking furries.

Ok you got me there

You?

I doubt they eat the same amount considering Champa is fat. I can't answer why Beerus is skinny but it's already proven that Champa has gained weight.

>West Kaioshin will never be revived

Beerus tail is longer than Champa´s.

She was animeonly perfection anyway.

What I can't wait to find out is if all Gods of Destruction are modeled off of ancient Egyptian imagery

MAI

That was never explained but that's not a significant different like one being monster height and the other one being tiny.

>When you find money in the couch

Does anybody miss Mai?

More animal motif deities confirmed.

More animal themed Egyptian gods confirmed.

I thought he was the Grand Supreme Kai? I don't know. I forgot.

>No you can say "fuck me with your nigger dick" during sex, that's racist!

Only okay thing about the Zamasu arc.

But not a single one of the Egyptian gods look like cats, user.

Will Goku or Vegeta ever surpass Beerus? This late into the show I thought it would have happened already and they'd be trying to surpass Whis.

>yfw Beerus was inspired by Toriyama's cat
QUICK. FIND OUT WHAT OTHER PETS TORIYAMA HAS.

>Bastet
?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastet

Bastet

Sekmet

Personally, it wouldn't make sense.

Beerus has the power of destruction. I don't think any mortal can surpass that.

Toriyama:
Well… First off, right now I don’t have any plans for Goku and Vegeta to surpass Beerus and Whis.

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

Whis really wants to give that power to them though.

I just can't wait for April for this masterpiece to finally be out in paper volumes in my country.

No, because toriyama keeps retconning Beerus' power to "totally stronger than whatever goku or vegeta try to do"

>Ptah
>similar to "Budha", with traits such as golden skin and stretched earlobes.
DEEPEST LORE.

>furry waifufags incoming
pls no

One Piece was enough

>right now
Whis doesn't have the power to give someone the power of destruction as far as we can tell. Seems like Zeno does.

>god of war
ok you win
>god of healing
no

TORANKUSU

It's getting kind of annoying. Goku was close with the first bout. Then a form beyond the first one plus years of training in the time chamber should have closed the distance.

He used to have a dog (It died)

>Sekmet
>God of healing

her nickname is the lady of slaughter. she tried to wipe out the entire world because she got addicted to the taste of blood. Ra created hernl to destroy those who stopped worshipping them and then she went out of control and he only stopped her by getting her so drunk off her ass she couldn't move.

Who hoping for /Anubis/ here? That and Sobek,

BEERUS ONE MIRRION TIMES STRONGER STILL STUPID WHAITO PIGGU

How so? Beerus was toying with Super Saiyan God. Beerus kept on showing his strength in the fight. The "70%" thing was a Funimation error.

>toeifags are tasting our cum right now

>Horus vs Anubis at some point in the arc
yes please

I predict a bird one. egyptian god related or not

I don't care about the jobber squad

I want to see gods of destruction fighting

Wow, I didn't realize Funimation wrote the original japanese script for the movie

Wasn't Bee inspired by his dog?