Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoBP24I2lwA
youtube.com/watch?v=AQKUzNclGEw
nbcnews.com/id/27911554/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/wreckage-trouvadore-slave-ship-identified/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy fug.

Wait...can they really not find slave ships?

youtube.com/watch?v=IoBP24I2lwA

>show me the slave ships

this nigger is a genius. Why haven't we thought of this yet???

Our guy?
OUR Kang!!!

No, LiL PEEP is.

WE

WUZUN'T

SLAVES

youtube.com/watch?v=AQKUzNclGEw

N

Yeah I want to know this too haha.

>a black man is a better racist than Sup Forums

how this make u feel whit boiizzz?

First off dinosaurs are millions of years old not billions. Second off there are no slave ships because there is no slavery anymore. We know there WAS slavery because of written documentation the same way there was written documentation of Jews being killed in Germany even though we don't see anymore gas chambers

holy fuck
>normies think some coke'd out nigger is spewing bullshit
>they curiously look up history of transatlantic slave ships
>find out they were owned by Jews

>this timeline

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeet!

Nope, that degenerate fuck is dethroned now.

>written documentation of Jews being killed in Germany even though we don't see anymore gas chambers

1) The documents only account for a few thousand dying of hunger

2) There are no gas chambers

Bob is a cool guy he can rap,sing and write, I’m cool with him and Tyler being spared

This nigger is beautifully trolling flat earthers. He's using their argument and making it about something they think they know about.

Well done. He must have decent Caucasian admixture to be able to put together a thought like this.

You are fucking retarded. Flag fits.

He's posting from inside the thread

Barack if this is you, FUCK YOURSELF nigger

>This nigger is beautifully trolling flat earthers.

Uhhhhh... hate to break it to you...

>They nervous, but before you try to curve it
>Do your research on David Irving
>Stalin was way worse than Hitler
>That's why the POTUS gotta wear a kippah

He is correct.
Slavery in America never happened, but the term existed and was used by, you guessed it, low-income niggers.

Minimum wage back then was low. They would complain how they're "basically slaves" in a joking sense. This evolved over the years to literally being the definition of slavery. Working a low-income job was often referred to as slavery..just because the term was popularized.

No niggers were actually slaves, they were just uneducated and stuck with low-paying jobs.

For example, in 2017, anybody working mcdonalds is a slave.

EDUCATE YO SELF NIGGER

Top fucking kek

No he isn't you retard, you don't fuckin' speak for the board unless you ask me first, you fuckin' homo, shut the fuck up bitch.

Can't even see you niggas,
Y'all wish I was rappin' to you
Matter of fact act like I'm rappin' to you
If that gives you passion
To use this as an excuse
Then just jump up out of conclusion
That I'm attackin' you dudes

Bob is on some next level shit and is in the true know. I hope he doesn’t get suicided.

what the hell?

nice menu man

Isn't this the same nigger that believes the earth is flat ?

I’m trying to get to the level of aware BoB is at! I just found out about his new shit the other day and I’ve been on a similar path. I just haven’t seen what he has seen. That would truly help with awakening and awareness. Keep up the Light work BoB!

WE

enjoy your OD death degenerate faggot, mommies insurance will run out eventually

>Where are the ships?
>Who owned these ships?
>Who made shekels buying and selling slaves?

SHUT IT DOWN

>le b a s t e black guy
user.

Oh.. its that guy

You can't seriously blame everything on the jews

Not an argument you autistic piece of trash.

>the absolute state of these wasted digits.

>tfw a nigger outsmarted all of Sup Forums

wtf I love jungle music now!

"Know I'm not a slave and your history is fake" - Lil B

honestly this is a better mythology for African Americans to hold. Constantly thinking about your past as slaves is a great burden. Jews and Irish have it too. Just move on. This guy is obviously doing better.

WOKE
O
K
E

Hey, my grandpa got stopped in the street for having severe allergies, the Nazis realized he was Jewish. They proceeded to shave him, starve him, and gas him four times on the spot, along with my Grammy and aunts. Luckily, they survived and didn't have to ride the Holocoaster and now they have number tattoos.

Why are you spamming peep, literal child? His grandpa was a commie and he most likely hated racism to be trendy. His image does not belong here.

Tfw you were here when “ where’s the Slave boats”was invented

Hes not wrong.
Why does the constitution specifically mention slavery outlawed but no mention of black slavery specifically unless, blacks weren't slaves.

>can
Stupid phone

I'm going to push this shit so hard just for laughs. The slavery hoax.

Pretty sure this guy is trying to play the "We were the real native americans and shieet until the white man came and rewrote history"

Pic related, motherfucker. Fuck you.

if he actually said this stupid shit yeah he is your guy

>first slaves imported into the american colonies were 100 white children in 1619
>"the first slave owner in america was not only a black man- 1654"

You do realize these two images are contradictory right? Even exlcuding the issues of dates, how would a black man in the colonies have a white man be the first slave? It's not like negroes where building boats and sailing to North America on there own, so that nogs ancestors must have been enslaved at some point and brought there, making them the first slaves, or at least earlier than this Irishman the pic is talking about.

CAN'T FIND ANY SLAVE SHIPS

Blacks were the original Europeans until they started sodomizing each other in caves and his from the sun which turned their skin white.

It seems like he Doesn't buy into the black Cultural norms.That makes him cool by me

Said-Moorhouse

holy shit

This, Peep is getting raped by Satan in Hell as we speak, made us whites look like degenerate nigger-tier trash.

T. Lil Bitch

> believing in hell
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wait we don't even believe this

>>find out they were owned by Jews
is this true? got any source for that? I believe it, but I thought it was mainly dirty Portuguese and spics? Along with of course muzzies and other niggers that is

holy shit

They have found one or two wreckages (or 'wreckages'), but there really isn't much at all.

nbcnews.com/id/27911554/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/wreckage-trouvadore-slave-ship-identified/

>believing in little peep

You do know he is just a tasted up Aaron Carter right?

T. Roethschilds

Oh hell no! Muh paycheck.

You dumb shits know this isn't real right?

That pic is the moment before the nigger bent him over and gaped his asshole as payment for letting him get "street cred"

Alright I believe him completely.

Wood ships don’t last that long

>You can't seriously blame everything on the jews
thats where you're wrong shlomo

thats fucking stupid

Bitches.

own up for your misdeeds kikeboy

No no he has it all wrong, it's the Holocaust that didn't happen

Nice bait&switch

Isn't niggers proof enough?

2 woke 4 me

This is actually really nice bait. You got quite a few people.

Shiiieeetttt

REPARATIONFAGS BTFO! How will they EVER recover?

Based bob

checked

>is this true? got any source for that? I believe it

the absolute state of redpillers

Chimp grunts isn't music.

Stupid nigger arguement, kikes ran the slave trade. They sold slaves for cane, made rum then sent to Africa for more slaves.

maybe he read this book by a black professor

A slave ship would look just like a regular ship, except with a lot more iron chains and beds.

>B.o.B
literally who
anyway make up your mind retarded amerimutt stormfags yesterday you complain about niggers and say they have to be slaves again today you say slavery didn't happen
>it was jews who brought blacks to america
aka your ancestors you bunch of dweebs
your foreskins miss for a reason