WHAT HAPPENED TO CBTS?

I was lurking and learning major shit, redpilling people, and spreading memes. WTF happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkSoAE1bizs
twitter.com/damartin32/status/934953637411000320
twitter.com/t193931/status/934980322814394368
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They got trolled to death and moved to cripplechan PRAISE JESUS BORTHER!

8 Charlie Hotel . November Echo Tango / Charlie Bravo Tango Sugar

migrate_yes
shills_less

The jews paid off a mod and he has been banning bakers, deleting threads and posters and allowing overt harassment of users. In other words; nothing new for Sup Forums.
Avoid eightchan because it is filled with fail and desperate tranny lovers.

ANTARCTIC ICE MELT CAUSED BY ROTHSCHILD EXHAUSTING COOLANT INTO THE OCEAN FROM NUCLEAR REACTORS

>I was lurking and learning major shit, redpilling people, and spreading memes. WTF happened?
^ that's what happened... People were learning shit (((they))) want concealed.
The "shut it down" meme.... Is not a meme..

Lol I hope you're joking

I'm pretty sure larping with some fake code on an imageboard doesn't actually do anything

Dude was probably tired of all the boomers streaming into Sup Forums and took them to a containment zone

Really makes you stink...

>fail
They seemed alright.
>desperate tranny lovers
This I gotta hear.

Fake!
No space between the Q and the !
Means it isn't a tripcode it was a name. People falling for this were obviously retards.

sounds legit.

They posted a web adress but yeah it's cringy

This gay shit from the "real Q" is just as retarded.. You can't just post code onto a social media site and have it do something lmao

Mods banned a shit ton of people during a huge influx of shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=gkSoAE1bizs

What is going on in Clonka Minkus?
Why is dog abortion legal?
Define abortion?
Do dogs even exist?
Who do the shills work for?
Are they Satanic Zionist Lizard Nazis?
Why is Clonka Minkus the best place to live?
+++
++
+
Q

Posting this actually doesn't enable le spooky secret government hax

Anybody got a link? Can't believe it's just gone.

Sup Forums screeeeeeched about CBTS threads being "cancer", but there is a "politically correct HAIRCUT" thread on the board right now.
HAIRCUT thread.... And anons screeeeeeched about CBTS.
Fuckery. Pure fuckery.

This happened....

Blackout. Digits confirm.

just checked that post
>tfw everyone is taking it seriously

....and then this happened....

and the shills shilled harder than ever before and forced CBTS to move to:

CBTS never did anything it was just a bunch of actual boomers saying "Lets keep digging!!" and making horrible assertions and connections.

If there was a Q I think he'd have a better chance with the weaponized autism of the actual Sup Forums user base than having his shit flooded with retarded sub-100 IQ boomers.

Actually having their own board on cripplechan is a better way to organize themselves if they even want to organize and not just LARP cuz they have nothing better to do.

Thank fuck. CBTS is cancer.

shoahd

>moved to cripplechan
Don't try to shift your kike LARP onto us. We never bought it in the first place. Stay in your lane.

Good. CBTS is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.

THE LION IS UNLEASHED
Enabling GOLDENCROWN.exe

_BENIS-_vSA_US_yes_DC18vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go
_BAGINA-_vSA_US_yes_DC19vC_EX_y_AW_Conf-go

This is how you hack the US govt lads. The truth will come out!

So the president Retweeted someone's post claiming that he did lots of things and you guys take this as proof that everything you say is true? Are you really that retarded?

Again you fuckers never actually did anything. He showed support for POTUS and POTUS acknowledged it. I mean holy shit you guys told Q to get Trump to post shit and he never even delivered but you still try to pretend he did.

what

Dude. I was flooding their thread with snippets of random wikipedia articles. They started digging into one about a random electronic pop song I posted from some Swedish pop jewess. Convinced I was trying to "redpill" them.

They're fucking idiots and CBTS is cancer.

Sup Forums is always right, sweetie

LMAO you were doing God's work user that was hilarious.. That Australian/Kiwi boomer thought you were dropping hints about some kind of conspiracy.

lol your problem now. Not ours.
Sup Forums never wanted them either.

Fuck off you're not my mom and CBTS was never Sup Forums.

Cbts is a larp.
>tfw /pol is 12 year old kids larping as adults

Looks like they're back >

cbts was the worst shit to happen to this board since r the donald came here. absolute dogshit faggotry

>For those who followed the map

>For those who made the memes

>For those who told the truth

>For those who fought the shills

>For those who made a choice

>For those who had faith

>For those who believed

I love you all. Never give up.

cripple chan because nobody wants your ass here

Fuck off kike.

It was a Cock and Ball Torture Slide thread, so it went away.

4,289 Sealed Indictments
>>>I won my own contest

twitter.com/damartin32/status/934953637411000320

...shadilaY

Pic related

Some fucker posted the address here twice already. You dipshits are so tech illiterate that you can't even figure out your own codes but you expect to be the FBI?

List Attached

Google Drive File Linked thru Here:
twitter.com/t193931/status/934980322814394368

The lurker army is on standby. The shill clowns are loud but few in number.

I exposed the truth...FUCKING LARPING COCK SUCKER!!!

That topic was a major fuckery and a psyop to make seem any serious conspiracy theory poster look as a 50yo clown.

It's going to be fun hunting down lefties and ripping their arms off :)
Worthless kids of coal burning welfare sluts
That goes for the jews running this site too

you are cancer

I'm pretty pissed that CBTS is no longer going on. There're just too many coincidences for it not to be a LARP. And all the shills only confirmed it. Why not start it back up again?

your story was a nice try.

Not done counting yet

nobody doing conspiracy theories cares what if it "makes us look bad" go fuck yourself retard. the point was it wasn't accomplishing anything other than driving distraction. once you build a "community" with namefags making friends with each other you have zero reason to keep it here and are far better off elsewhere.

I went to 8 and couldn't find anything there either

kek

STOP mentioning it you fucking faggot. go to 8chn and stay there but on your way, remember to kill yourself

this

it was literally a bunch of 50+yr olds name/tripfagging and taking up half the real estate on this board with their cancer. you know tis cancer when faggots are making jewtube videos about it. so cringey

ye eighte 'chon is not immune to shilling; i checked out the place again and it's full of insanity, more than it was when it first began. I only stay around here because there may be few sane people among the massses.

looks like they've shaken off the riff-raff as intended.

ShareBlue officially took over Sup Forums. Welcome fellow Democrat. So, how do you self-identify? Sorry,I didn't mean to imply that you exist, or that you identify as a self.

Hey kiddo I watched lots of Dirty Harold and was an Air Force intelligence officer for 25 years. I can tell when a tripfag isn't larping on an anonymous image board.

pls try

Why are you here? Isn't this place a dystopian progressive shithole that you 8cucks abandoned?

It got banned because it was /x/ tier trash. Go back to Twitter boomer.

Have faith! Aslan will return!

Glad it's gone, CBTS was just a bunch of larp faggots trying to make hearts out of buttholes.
>MUH HABBENINGS
>GALM BEGORE DE STORGM XXDDDDD
If you want conspiracy theories that never make sense go to /x/

It was me reply to you.
And no, fuckhead... You weren't fooling me at all.
But did you actually look at the shit you were posting?
I did a pretty good job on the fly deconstructing it.
Didn't occur to you that the Manchester bankers paid for the ww1 monuments ?
Or,they cucked people by saying it would be local,jobs, but (((they))) actually paid their mates in London to build it?
Or the pop song was about making people "stay high as a habit ? (how many dying now of opioid addiction? )
No., it was you who got cucked... even random shit from Wikipedia can actually reveal more than (((they))) realise.

The numbers will likely continue to increase starting tomorrow, but the contest was just "to date"

Fuck off idiot.
I was shilling back.
Have a look at the shit he was posting... And think about what it actually meant...
This is supposed to,be armed pill site... But you don't seem to look below the surface of what shit actually means.

8ch is just as corrupted as 4ch. There is no transparency regarding the owner and mod team, and they are most likely shills themselves.

8chdotnet/cbts put a . where i typed dot

>Never did anything

>Found 4k+ sealed indictments
>exposed all companies linked to Bilderberg
>Exposed Black Rock Finacial
>Exposed ankle bracelts and boot trackers on politicians of high stature
>meme'd the public
>FOXTROT FOXTROT
>Tracked high level gov air traffic
>Knew about the SA purge before the media
>did it all without blaming the jews or being nazifags

o k

Sup Forums couldn't handle all the truth so we had to leave. Sup Forums will never swallow the ultimate red pill, that owls are blackholes made at CERN and sent back in time to ancient Babylon to implant subliminal programming by the Alice in Wonderland AI bot from after the singularity! Connect the dots! Dig deeper!

God Bless the Patriots...

GOD & COUNTRY

ALL OTHERS WILL HAVE BOW DOWN AND COME TO THE REALIZATION THAT THEIR CONSCIOUS HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY PROPAGANDA

HAVE FAITH

GODSPEED

+++

/x/ kicked them out for being too bullshit

We're still here. Not a lot to talk about during the long holiday, not a lot going on. Heavy shilling. It's not like we have to keep a constant thread going anyway. When Q and other anons first showed up, they just posted in a relevant thread or started one. CBTS got rolling because there was so much new stuff to talk about, and then the shills boosted the number of posts even beyond that. If it slows down and we just start threads when someone has something to say, that might not be a bad thing.

BASED mods, finally.

>"exposed" publicly available information anyone could google
Nice work detective. Reminds me of the time I exposed the secret cabal of local government by going to the local town's website and seeing their names there.

Did the mods finally start deleting that cringy LARPshit?

the indictments are the only thing keeping it interesting. let's see if those pan out to be something worth paying attention to.

>"Found" shit that other threads had already seen
>Caught up to a 10+ year old talking point
>See above
>Something most people noticed as it happened
>You mean posted cat pics on facebook?
>Do you even know what that means?
>Like they did with He will not divide us?
>Like everyone else
>Yet still ignoring basic commonalities.
I mean if everyone you have to fight is a duck how long until you realize you're just fighting ducks?

>still shilling

None of the 'publically available info anyone could google' was linked together into a cohesive idea.

One post by some guy led to linking all of the pedo cults and dirty politicians together by their money. If you're gonna shill, at least try to say the information was useless.

(it wasn't)

been over there just tards falling for fake Q. still no real discussion going on there.

The masses are stupid, the individual is smart and powerful. What would be excellent is a higher-up acting positively in possesion of true knowledge. I would help such individual achieve leverage with all my Heart.

BEANS MAKE YOU GAY!!!!

Your mom made me gay.

>no one put a grab bag of idea-lets together into a giant solid white 80,000 autism puzzle

new bread just out of the oven boys

Yup. Just waiting for these so I can go backwards and validate or invalidate some nice breadcrumbs.

Again every "connection" you guys made had already been made by anons on here for years. Even when collecting the info that was actually useful you're still just perpetually catching up.

The Calm Before The Storm (CBTS) moved due to massive trolling/shilling/immaturity.

It is in a much better place now where these idiots can be blocked easily and proper non-partisan research can be done.

Those who participated in highly dishonorable conduct, while you think it's a joke or a LARP or that you fear information getting out to the masses or that you are paid or that you suffer from mental issues, the reason why so many of us have freely given our time in this quest is because we care for you and the future of all people on earth.

This has nothing to do with politics for I did not vote for Donald Trump and up until about a month ago, I had my suspicions. However, I am not against anyone if they are doing what is right and based upon what I have observed by educating myself, I truly believe he has the best intentions of all people at hand. Sure nothing is going to be perfect because it is impossible to create a one-size-fits-all solution and thus, there will be people who will fall through the gaps.

There are people out there who say that Donald Trump has no authority to enforce immigration. Well, that is untrue for all sovereign nations must have the right to defend themselves from foreign invasion to secure their own people. Without this power, than that Nation fails to be independent and free from outside controls and can be easily conquered.

What many people have yet to realize is that since the creation of the United States of America, foreign & even domestic interests had compromised people without certain positions of trust or influence to destabilize the American Constitutional Republic and each of the Nation/States within the American Union. This problem has gotten so bad now, that we have no choice but to get these people off our streets here in America and globally. This is all done so that ALL PEOPLE can be free again and live their lives in abundance and peace!