youtube.com/watch?v=EuWGvYiWT0M
youtube.com/watch?v=-AD58jc0fLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you will never have jotaro wish you a happy birthday
youtube.com/watch?v=a6YfRxn38kU

>mfw the hand fetishist is beaten by The Hand

At least we are getting Thus Spoke Rohan Kishiribe OVA's

They get Tusk Act 4 Requiem Over Heaven:Love Train

I have mixed feelings on the DiU anime but it's been pretty entertaining.
It's made me like Kira more and even though I wasn't too fond of the SoL early part 4 in the manga, it made me feel more fondly of it.

I hope they really go full on with the ghost hands. Shame it's probably gonna be heavily censored the first time round. It's one of my favourite villain deaths because of the pure poetic justice

First for nobody relevant driving the ambulance.

That won't be available until the last BD is out, late next year.
And then we have to wait for it to get ripped and subbed.

Would GER be able to defeat TA4:ROV:LV ?

I feel glee at the sight of the man with deformed teeth

ROH:LT

youtu.be/_iX9KLi6b28

Honest question
Could Weather Report beat GER?
He can just wipe out the ozone layer or turn the oxygen into poison

why u cryin, crazy d?

Psycho Killer should've been DiUs ED, at least for the last cour (if they had different EDs)

Probe me wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=EuWGvYiWT0M

I find it funny how no one is hyped for the characters of Stone Ocean in the ASB game.
Also
>Fujoshi everywhere. Especially with fucking Caesar

bruh

It doesn't matter though since GER would just prevent the action from even happening by reverting it to zero.

???

GER exists outside of time and space

post 'em

>Yellow box
1 )ヅヤンプ流! 桃伝ガイド

テビューまでのルーツをたどる
Road to JUMP マンガガ家デビュ秘話

ココスゴ ! ボイントを探れ! ジャン研
"挑戦" = 進化" の荒木流マンガ道

息づかいを写しとれ! ジャンプモ写塾
ジョジョ リ ォ ン # 031よリ

ジャソブ 流 ! マンガの イロハ
第25回「ジャソブ流! こぼれ話集 」

>Bottom 3 Boxes
「ジョジョリォン」が できるまで
実技! マンガテクニッ
第25回 建物続

So i think its allowed to say that DIU Anime is already a 9/10

Jump Ryu! Secret Guide
1) Follow the roots until the debut
ROAD to JUMP Mangaka Family Debut Confidential Story
2) Search for Cocos (JoJos?)'! A point to Find out! Janken
Araki Stream Manga Road "Challenge =Evolution "
3) Copy the breath! Jumpo copying(cram) school
Jojolion # 031 Yori
4) Jump Ryu! Manga's ABC
The 25th "Jump Stream! Spill Collection"

Jump Ryu! モ写(Mopo) Paper
1 copy of a page from Jojolion

Jump Ryu!
2 copies of an original illustration

Jump Ryu! DVD
Jojolion, until you can do it
Confucius! From the site of creation
Practical! Manga Technique! The 25th building continuation

Who's fucking ready?

>Hol Horse got a bigger buss from the audience than anyone from Part 6

I recently started watching this...oh god help me the memes are coming too fast.

I'm sitting here paused on this screen and I can't move on. Had to make this.

Avdol dies.

Twice.

i'm glad you're enjoying the series and that's a pretty good meme, but you should probably leave this thread before you run into any spoilers.

twice

I actually didn't expect that people would actually be hyped from Johnny and Gyro knowing they're from steel ball run.

Although seeing no one get hyped from Jolyne made me dissapointed.

Leave now, small child. This is a place of spoilers and terror for you.

Jolyne is Josuke's half-sister, Shizuka is part 6 brojo, Kira doesn't die and becomes good, Jotaro dies, etc.

Thoth's prediction on Jotaro comes true three times.

Kakyoin dies by DIO as well

Oh don't worry about me, I always spoil myself on everything before I actually sit down and watch it. I've probably watched like 80% of DIO's World through assorted YouTube clips by now.

SAME

You need to go back.

There will still be the ova.

and the bd

Seriously guys, the spoilers don't bother me, but doesn't anyone appreciate my meme?

I mean...the "Suuuuuck" really had me cracking up.

What would you do if some mangaka steal the name jojo from your anime and manga.

It's been done before.

>DIU has more chapters than the later parts, which feel longer
I guess there's more pages per chapter, right? For some reason I remember SBR being the longest.

I was going to ask you if you made that and then tell you to get that shit out of here

because it's unfunny

I've become numb to memes of this calibur. Sorry, but it's like trying to microwave a guy from Cherynobyl.

It is, SBR chapters are long as fuck. Your memory must be bad if you don't remember that.

BITES LE DUST!!!! UMAD HAYATO??? UMAD JOSUKE???? TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Can we switch Part 5 and Part 6?

Parts 1-4 all had the standard 19 pages per chapter for the most part, and then 5 and 6 had 21 pages per chapter which adds up to a couple hundred pages all up. Part 7 switched to monthly after 24 chapters and the early monthly chapters were like 60-70 pages each, until Araki got into a rhythm of doing 40-50 pages a month with good art that he's still doing in Part 8. Part 7 is the longest by page count considering the chapters are far longer, but Part 4 is the second longest.

Maybe Jojo Hell would be more suited to your caliber.

I still don't get how two air bubbles was enough to completely repel DORA, were they stuck to CD's fists or something? It should've been one large bubble. That whole scene isn't conveyed very well in the manga, i think. There's like a page of Josuke just awkwardly reaching for something to poke the bubble with and there's no change in expression, he doesn't even say anything. I know he was past his limit but even just him saying "I can't move" would've made it better.

do you think Kira has more chance to win if he use SHA instead of air bombs?

>deploys SHA
>josuke punches it
>goes back
lol

I kind of hate how Araki created SHA just for one arc and never used it again.

>Josuke could heal SHA to make it go back to Kira
>Okuyasu can just erase it

No because Josuke can just send SHA back into KQ

What were the ratings like? Are we getting Part 5?
Would like to see White Album fight animated.

Plot bubbles

Imagine if that Jozenji guy was murdered by Kira shoving Sheer Heart Attack in his mouth and having it explode, instead of touching him

>okuyasu can erase it
does Kira lose his hand then?

Yes.

BD sales are doing very well, refer to last thread.

when this shit gets good? im few eps in and its a snorefest honestly. easily most boring thing ive seen this year

>sends SHA after josuke while he's in the house
>shoots air bombs too
would've been a great strategy.

you won't like this "final battle" then

This season or the show in general? DiU has a pretty slow start, the main villain wasn't introduced for over 50 chapters or 17 episodes.

If you mean that you're starting from the very beginning, it doesn't pick up until hambone is introduced.

Also Dio doesn't die.

t. autists with short attention span

Wait did Joseph have a picture of Jotaro in his wallet?

instead of parrying punches Kira could just touch Crazy Diamond.
but maybe he's not fast enough to do it.

What would their favorite sex positions be

>that part at the end with DIO's theme
was anyone else expecting DIO to interrupt them suddenly with a time stop? I mean he'd burn to dust immediately but still

t. manchild

youtube.com/watch?v=-AD58jc0fLE

bwaarrrp

why is femgiorno flat?

woah woah woah! mam this a routine entirely random inspection please excuse the inconvenience on your departure from the store.... but cctv control centre reliably informs me that you only had two permanent markers jammed into your head band upon entering the store. It appears to me that there may be in excess of two permanent markers now residing in your headgear..

He tried to, and got his shit rocked. He doesn't want to go near Josuke at all

buffness seems to equal titty size

show in general. last ep i watched is when chinkman wanted to get the mask but big guy grabbed his hand.

not necessarily short attention span, but from all the memes here and there, i really expected its some kind of amazing show. its generic and mediocore as fuck so far.
cowboy bebop had excellent pacing for instance, slow parts were still rather interesting and fights were good.

least funny jojo picture ive ever seen

im not exaggerating. there's literally no joke

Gappy should have Jotaro size titties then considering he's supposed to have the same build as him and every time we see him with his shirt off he's actually fucking ripped.

Missionary
That one where the girl is sideways
Amazon
Missionary while kissing
Literally pinning them down and fucking them
Pegging/Doggy
Blowjobs
Strapon-assisted solo-DP

>how many parts are you on
>like 5 or 6 right now. my dude
>you are like a like a little baby
>watch this
>gyro dies

that's a good sound

He's still a twink compared to Jotaro who was as tall and as ripped as Joseph in part 3

The series is 30 years old and the reason it's held in such high regard is for basically everything after Part 3. PArt 1 is mediocre as fuck though it does get better.

Araki has said they have the exact same build and that it's just art style differences. Kind of a stretch but still canon.

i think he's supposed to just resemble jotaro
araki specifically said he made the VA protagonists less buff than previous protags
i think gappy is the one who is supposed to have the same build as jotaro

Also the anime is a decent adaptation of a better manga.

That's what I said though.

Sound design was pretty on point for this part. I hope King Crimson is something other than a DIO-esque dubstep fart though.

I've run out of JoJo images and I'm too lazy to find more.

Okuyasu is the best boy and deserves his own part.

>King Crimson is something other than a DIO-esque dubstep fart though.
No sounds

you're only 2 episodes in and you're calling it a snorefest? part 1 is mediocre but it isn't boring or generic. i mean, a dog gets kicked and burned alive in the first episode, the colors are vibrant and constantly changing, and there is a lot of stylized onomatopoeia .
the part 2 anime is a lot better than the manga.

hmmm... solo DP, adventurous spirit there VSB. as always... ima b watching and learning (about your kinks perhaps)

man the way they do killer queen appearing with kira's eyes glowing and the black mist is so damn neat
i wonder if they'll give other villains unique stand summoning animations

What the fuck did you just say to me?

LET THE VOICE OF LOVE

>anime only babies

i don't think it is

same

Finally I can start watching part 4.

GIVE YOU AN ANSWER