THE FOUNDATION FOR EXPLORATION

PSA

THE FOUNDATION IS THE LAST CHANCE TO SAVE THE WEST

TAKE THE GOON PILL OR PERISH

INB4 "HURRRR DURRRR YOU ARE A SHILL"... YES I AM A SHILL DOING MY DUTY TO SHILL THIS BOOK TO SAVE THE WORLD

Other urls found in this thread:

thefoundationpress.com/fulltext.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP..
TF is this shit

Saw this on Lit last night. What is is this stupid garbage? Who is Goonan?

The Foundation does not contain a couple simple redpills, it is THE antidote if you know what I mean. It solves everything.

Hmmm (((THE)))... right. Can I get a free copy?

thefoundationpress.com/fulltext.html

Okay fuck off Goonberg
Take this shit to Plebbit

Because this isn't alt-right enough for you?

You have to read the entire thing, the beginning is the boring part.

bump

Seems like something my decan ya middle school would write

Are you the same op from last night? any update on that bimi shaka guy? I done some research and found some pretty fucked up stuff, the guy likes kids, no question about it

Holy fuck

who the fuck is bimi Shaka and what does he have to do with this?

aw man where do I begin?

FUCK OFF GOONAN WE KNOW IT'S YOU STOP SHILLING YOUR BOOK

STOP POSTING, YOULL BLOW MY COVER

1 bump = 999 hump

1 bimi equals 100 shaka's if you know what I mean

Whoa

i like ur piktur

ANYONE WHO DIVERTS ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE FOUNDATION IS AN ENEMY TO THE FOUNDATION

>t. Bimi Shaka

OP, POST A QUICK RUNDOWN OR FUCK OFF
> OP, POST A QUICK RUNDOWN OR FUCK OFF
OP, POST A QUICK RUNDOWN OR FUCK OFF

bimi shaka is key to all this, thats all im permitted to say

Very difficult to do so because The Foundation has yet to be fully defined, and because it covers so much. It contains revolutionary ideas on every page.

It explains why and how human beings act destructively, how to reject destructiveness and attain power, and explains how our society currently instills powerlessness in people in every way at all times, and how to recreate society to bring power and connection among people.

A third of the book is devoted to explaining and solving the roastie crisis. Another major section is the economics section where he calls for the pursuance of "Conscious Capitalism", which I can try to explain if you want.

you really dont get it do you?

It is an all-encompassing philosophical and sociological manifesto that calls for a complete rejection of modern society.

as if anyone wants to hear your autistic rantings bout an equally dorky sperg writer

apparently not, except that means there is no intelligence in this corner of the internet

>revolutionary ideas
What makes you think your insights are so much more special than anyone else's?
What makes you think no one has thought of these things before you?
What makes you think you are so unique that only you could have figured these things out?
What makes you think that your ideas are even original and not just a combination/derivation/replication of other's ideas?
What makes you think your argument doesn't have fatal flaws like other "genius/revolutionary" ideas of the past?
What makes you think that at 24, you have the answer to everything? (Nietsche wrote his most important works around 40)
What makes you think you can even make statements like "this can save the west"?
What makes you think anyone will even believe you and take you seriously when you constantly spam threads about your dumb book?
What makes you think good ideas won't spread themselves?
What makes you think the Foundation is even worth someone's time if it hasn't been fully defined?
What makes you think ideas that aren't even fully defined should be shared?
What makes you think you can even demand to waste people's time with your unfinished ideas?
Genuinely curious.

Checked.

They are finished ideas, I just can't define the entire package. I swear just give it a try, with an open and attentive mind, and if you were ready to read it you will see it's importance. And good ideas don't spread themselves quickly. It's funny how you mentioned Nietzsche because he shilled his work all the time, yet still died unrecognized for the most part and look at his stature now.

Checked and sighed...

The Apollonian/Dionysian concept has been recognized for thousands of years, it has been explained in many forms how some human behavior is destructive...yet... it has NEVER been done like this. Explained so simply, clearly, and deeply.

Great thinkers are not usually identified by their amount of self promotion, which is all I see out of you. If you were smart you could say one thing in this thread to convince me.

>thorough, complete, absolute, comprehensive, sweeping, far-reaching, profound

Revolutionary is the perfect word for the Foundation.

You are right, they usually just die in obscurity because the people of their era were too stupid to understand what the guy was saying.

This is one paragraph of hundreds that explains simply why we act the way we do. It is all about power/powerlessness, and there are other layers that he goes into as well.

"Wrath

Existing produces mental and physical suffering. Other people or society as a whole can exacerbate suffering produced by existing. The
source of this mental and physical suffering is powerlessness. An individual that feels powerless may reject the conditions that produce
the powerlessness and retaliate through wrath as an attempt to gain power. The attempt to gain power through wrath is either the attempt
to supersede the powerlessness by trying to obtain all the power one can get (which indirectly creates destructiveness in the individual
and society), or the direct destruction of anything that creates powerlessness.

Wrath is destruction and destruction is power.
Wrath is extreme power and extreme power is destruction."

The applications of this simple understanding are infinite and explain an incredible chunk of human behavior and human destructiveness.

Neat

I know right.

this is cancer

Society is cancerous, this is the cure.

What do you think about the roastie crisis?

He talks about it for like 30 pages, but here is something I found from the website.

"Complete animalistic sexual behavior in men is characterized by the pursuance of having sex with many women with disregard for
choosing a single mate to create a family with.

Complete animalistic sexual behavior in women is characterized by the pursuance of a man or many men for only their high sexual
prowess with disregard for the creation of a strong family due to:
A. The woman's direct desire to put off raising a family in this pursuit, which also contributes to a long-term negative
effect in the creation of a family in section C.
B. The unlikelihood that a man with high sexual prowess will settle down and raise a child with the particular woman given the fact
that he has many other options and may be animalistic himself.
C. The elimination of the possibility of raising a strong family with a man who has less sexual prowess than any man the woman has
had sex with before. The reason for this is that a woman will only remain submissive and desire to be with the man who is the top alpha
male in her sexual past. The alpha male creates in the woman feelings and pleasure that is unmatched by others, and is the only man
that can truly command respect from the woman in a relationship. A man who remains in a relationship with a woman in which he has no
possibility for becoming the top alpha male in her sexual history is a beta and therefore weaker and inferior to the actual alpha male
from the perspective of the woman and her feelings. If the woman disregards her sexual hierarchy and starts a family with a beta male,
the partnership is doomed to be weak and they will fail in remaining together and fail to create strong offspring. The woman may have
chosen the beta for his provider status because of her inability to hold down an alpha male. The beta is a provider of both monetary
and emotional support for the woman. The woman is the dominant...

person in the relationship with the beta male because she holds the
locus of the power in the relationship- her sexual feelings and needs that are not being met."