>argentina isn't whi-

mutts and euroslamics BTFO

looks at least 15% shitskin

>Redhead in the back
Fuck I love gingers. Easily the superior hair colour.

Nice try Americanon, argentinian babes are hot AF. Based hotties.

And America is what, 44% shitskin?

吃狗屎加拿大戴綠帽

Argentina is much whiter than the US at this point.

(((United States)))

You’ve got me, exposed me for the nigger I am.

you're as white as me lol

56% indeed

pic unrelated?

southern brazil is not too bad. north on the other hand...

That is your leg? Haha of little boys and spaghetti

>inferiority complex
>arrogant as fuck
>"we wuz Europeans n shit"
>Viveza criolla
>shit economy
>shit salaries
>full of Jews
>den of Marxism
>"Muh Peron"

Yeah, no, we're just another southern American shithole, even nigger infested Brazil is doing better than us and has some international presence

he maybe try 2 post this 1

Wasnt 55% already?

>Black hair
>Brown eyes
>tan skin
Not white

Why didn't you save her you fucking piece of shit?

Do you weigh 60 pounds?

All she ever wanted was a traditional man and a few kids and a nice house to tend to.

Fuck you, Argentine swine

Thank the Germans for any whiteness you have.

she's thicc what a hottie

I'd fuck her so hard if you catch my drift

Cross of eyes, ugly nose, looks like there is tobacco in her lip.
She might as well

look we know there are European diaspora in Argentina but the meme is funny so don't get bent out of shape okay.

>germans
>white

ummm sweetie, might want to check again

Argentinian qts are god tier.

Girls look good but that doesn't make them white.

Also 100% fuckable

IM WHIIIIIITE LOOOK MUH SKIIIIN

Don't you ever fucking talk to her like that, she was a precious gem.

Yeah argies nice try, the only white people in Argentina live in the capital, the other part is full of niggers. You claim to be the fucking masters of south america, and you guys are the shittiest country and everyone hates you.

You even claim that Uruguay is your province, well niggers i have to tell you that your "province" is much more economically stable than your shithole hahahaha.

Pic related.

for a nigger like yourself perhaps

You see compatriot, they don't have our girls in the west. Low standarts

She looks like she has a butthole worth licking.

Amerimut reporting in

necrophilic spic detected

Your """""""country"""""" literally depends on our tourism.

>Argentina
>White
Pick one

Pretty accurate. Half the argies I know are like this.

Cry nigger.

>

In Sweden a mentally ill sloth is a precious gem? I highly doubt

Argies are the worst. Everyone hates them.

>female
>wearing pants

Fucking degenerate crossdresser

>I-i cant refute that
>well I just post a graphic that will sure rekt him
Keep lisen to our media/watching our footbal and try to steel our culture maybe one day someone will confuses you with an argentine.

you have to be a dumb faggot uruguanon, like I have totally seen your football team getting rekt by my team, and there are a lot of based uruguayan niggers. Admit there are like 0.0001% black argentinians don't be such a sore loser. And this goes for any stormfag faggot.

>I have white skin and blue eyes! Why don't women want to fuck my superior master race genes!? We must do something to protect our racial purity and get me laid somehow!
I've seen those Sup Forums rl meetup pictures. You don't impress me

t.Bolivian who pretends to be from argentina

no, paraguayan in misiones

why would you want to be a wh*toid

>i tip my fedora, but the ladies won't tips back
RHEEEEEE,

Would fug

>2017
>35% corporate tax rate

interesting choice. Really wonder why you're poor

Sorry pal, that's a meme. No one here watch your Football, and your "culture" is RIOPLATENSE culture so yeah, is not yours. Is as yours as mine

>would fuck poo
typical

What an intelligent and coherent argument. It's as if your nigger genes have resulted in sever mental deficiencies.

If you plan on killing yourself, then do it properly.

Sorry to tell you that Uruguay is much whiter than Argentina, and why you guys have to be so fucking dumb, this is why everyone see us like fucking Africa. You guys bring football in every fucking discussion why? Stop being gay and be a real human not a south american stereotype.

Women didn't wear pants for thousands of years, it does not suddenly become okay because of feminism.

says the "Amerimtt" with the American flag. Dont you understand that from the northern tip to the southern edge of the continent we are the same type of whiteoid.
Holly shit hispanons, please remind me why do we support Americans?? do they desserve our support or should we start "EL PLAN"?

Man... So much lies in a single post. Have some shame. I even remember the taringa "raid" and almost your entire country got ban too.
Stop trying to be like us

I'd beat the shit outta her for being such a fucking roastie

Stupid whore

hitler has kids and grandkids down there. that makes them honorary whites anyways

Okay lets put futbol aside, I have seen a lot more of black uruguayans than argentinians, admit the nazi argentinian base in the 40s and 50s did something to prevents actual african blacks to settle there, I swear there are no actual african black argentinians. Its just a funny meme, because well imagining a black guys acting as argentinian is hilarious.

This is why no one likes you. I mean see? name ONE SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRY, that really likes you?

Protip: You cant.

White skin doesn't make you white , i hate when latinos do this . yea there are white Argentinians, Mexicans ,Cubans etc .but you're not actually white , your not an actual european , same thing goes with all americans in the americas.

not true. my ancestors have been here since the beginning and i'm 77% scottish 23% irish

Sorry, you are lying.

wtf black people in my white utopia?!!1

Don't argue with them, just ignore this stupid meme.

>I-i cant win
>N-nobody likes u ;(
Become a man

this amerimutt meme is by far the best of 2017

Yeah, because our country loves minorities. In the other hand your country tries to hide them.

>same thing goes with all americans in the americas.

Okay Americanon, so I'm glad you can admit we are all "mutts". We must stick together unironically against euro-smugs. Have you seen how they discuss how no one is white over there as well? what a load of fags, Schlomos must be excited of such level of divided faggotery we all have going.

doesnt mean anything ,cultures are different , you weren't raised Irish or Scottish . Im Mexican american ,my grandfather was German and grandmother was Spanish , doesnt make me German .

>Uruguay is whi-

makes me white, but i dont know what that makes you

KEK

Looks just like an ex of mine (except a bit skinnier) and she was latina, so....

>Uruguay is the Switzerland of South Am-

Because you consider brown skinned people to be african blacks, you are brainwashed my friend. As a matter of fact we have tons of blacks here, top tier civilized blacks, hell! why would you hate civilized blacks? black uruguayans seem like decent people, give them a chance user.

the irony is that one day argentina actually will be whiter than america

>our country loves minorities
*yikes*
ohh sweety nooo

club swagger

nigger spotted

Maradona, argie's fucking idol.
A negroid.

Hey

lol same as you, every american wants to be European so bad even though we're better than them.

that sun looks very qt

?

What's up with the NatSocs down there? I never hear nuthin about em.

kawaii as fuck

Im probably as "white" as you are, don't make me send you my pic to make you feel like a "nigger" yourself, don't be silly americanon, going beyond banter. Dont call me a nigger, I accept pastanigger, and beachnigger because its true.

Tfw your country got fucked up by a woman

>Uruguay is Europ-