Trinity Seven Chapter 72

New chapter, dumping gook scans. I will post this image as the OP pic to show you what to expect this chapter. Enjoy.

And final page here. Not much happened, except we now know Levi is in the world they are in too. Hope you enjoyed.

What is this loli Paladin up to? We really need more of her.

At first we thought she was one of the final boss but iirc she is actually not one of the bad guys.

I guess not even lewd elf is enough to get people to read.

Not that anyone even know who Judecca is.

Has Annastasia redeemed herself?
Is the Lust archive getting a non-shit girl, finally?

She isn't an elf, she's a sentinent demon weapon.

thicc

Arata forgave her too easily just because she is cute.
She might redeem herself this arc.

Judecca is so slutty.

Someone's taking hints from SDWing's art.

Isn't her human form based on Arata's desires? Arata is a bro.

Japanese elves also usually have longer ears.

Too bad this will never get animated. Season 2 never.

Jesus this manga is even more lewd than I remember it. I'll have to get back into it.

It wasn't always like this. This manga's lewd level suddenly skyrocketed starting with this arc. We even had an orgy 2 chapters ago.

The way he grabs that ass is ridiculously hot

I mean, I still like Trinity Seven. I just stopped reading around the middle of the tournament arc as translations were coming in real slow and the quality of the scans weren't that great. Don't even know if anything's actually changed yet.

Translations ded forever. For shame. T7 is one battle harem I really enjoy.

Jesus christ. Time to get back into this series.

Sex with Liese.

You should be happy that you got movie

So brown elf is the sword MC got from fighting against the previous world's Magic King, right?

But who's the girl wearing the veil? I'm assuming she's either a new living weapon or grimoire as she had a hole blown through her hand and seems none the worse for the wear?

I wanted some of the manga arcs animated. I hope the movie will at least have more great soundtracks.

She isn't an elf. Stop calling everything an elf with pointy ears, that's not how it works in japan.

Yeah she's the sword, human form is based on Arata's preferences.

New girl is Rubine, she's one of the villains in this arc, supposedly the strongest out of the demons in that world. I'm not sure what they are but from my limited Korean it seems the villains this time are mages who have sold their humanity for power. Kind of like dark mages.
She also fell in love with Arata for some reason

An actual orgy? For real?

Okay it's an exaggeration but it was close.

>

Figures. Still hot as hell though.

Whose short hair?

Silver hair is the best.

The author sure has a fetish for short and stacked girls, I love being pandered to.

Anime art style is so much better than the manga

Hell no.

Huh, flashback of Arata before he lost his memory.

Hair's white?

might as well be hentai at this point

Yes. God knows why it changed. Knight Astral is so much cooler than whatever the hell he's supposed to be now.

No, Caina is bound to Abyss Trinity. Abyss occasionally lends it to Arata, but it's still his sword. The brown girl is Judecca in her "bouncy form".

Why is Arin such a cuck?

>Face superior enemy, no escape
>Seduce enemy
the madman.

Oh, I'm getting confused since this guy here
says this girl
is Rubine. So which is it? Is she Caina or Rubine? And if she's Caina, who's Rubine, then?

I think he corrected your assumptions on
>So brown elf is the sword MC got from fighting against the previous world's Magic King, right?
This part. The brown girl.
Caina is not in this arc

Has there ever been a better battle-harem main character then Arata?

Judecca, not Caina. Short hair girl is a demon named Rubina. Judecca is a demon sword.

who is this bitch?

Judecca, the sword.

Wait, but he
mentioned Caina out of nowhere, then.

Judecca was the sword he got during that arc where they first encountered Abyss Trinity. I don't remember mentioning anything about Abyss' sword.

I guess he thought you were talking Caina.

Unironically no. He's a shining beacon of superiority in a sea of milquetoast, inoffensive and boring MCs.

I think robes are meant to sit on the shoulders, not the waist.

>silver loli is the sexiest one in this pic
That white ZR, tiny body, and shoulderless dress top.

Too bad her mother is Lilith.

Reminder that every girl except Lilith is best girl.

Fake daughter? Magical birth daughter? What. Wouldn't silver hair suggests Hijiri?

I'm sure T7 is aiming for harem end so I'm fine either way. I do prefer Arin to be the 1st wife, but I'm not holding my breathe for that.

The Luxuria girls in general. Anna's presence turned Arata into a retard, so she's not much better.

From the future apparently. The movie is based on a LN spinoff.
I want a harem end too. Arata will probably impregnate them all anyway in the end, considering his character.

>future
That's a good sign. A trope like that usually means harem end, especially in a series that has the true harem atmosphere.

After rereading the manga I started appreciating Lilith more. Still inferior compared to the other six girls but she's not as shit as people say.
Plus she is voiced by Yumi Hara.

Actually in the most recent chapters of T7 Lilith's hair is turning white. I'd share the LN if I could get a translator to post spoilers.

Don't Magic Kings tend to have white hair? That might explain it.

T7's author has a serious white and silver hair fetish. I have the sane fetish, heh.

I think this could actually be one of the worst panels I've ever seen.

So she needs a lewding to transform into sword or it's for power up