Ive infiltrated a far left anti capitalist group on facebook... And I gotta say, we really have nothing to worry about...

Ive infiltrated a far left anti capitalist group on facebook... And I gotta say, we really have nothing to worry about, these people have 85 IQs

commander riker fucked a space tranny

You gotta do what you gotta do

Why is Riker there

I've infiltrated a far right Republican group on Sup Forums... And I gotta say, George Soros is getting
a big fat tax cut.

tell us more

>far left anti capitalist group
>on facebook

lol @ u

everyone is getting a tax cut, even the guys in your pic
turning down a tax cut because someone who has more money than you will also get a tax cut is a retarded financial decision

they are mostly just outraged transsexuals with very little knowledge of economics, some of them have a loose grasp on karl marx

Your pal Soros and your other billionaire globalist gods don't need a tax cut you moron.

This is why right wing retards can't be trusted with money.

Showing up for racial justice
SURJ is a bunch of retarded sjw's

Who gives a shit about tax cuts? Don't you realize that there are far more important issues at stake than base economics.

You have seen what lefty sockleader, Trudeau is doing to Canada's economy, right?

You saw how Obumma doubled America's national debt, right?

I don't care about how much taxes they pay, it's none of my business, I worry about my own pocket, and so should you if you ever wish to be anything more than an angsty teenagers drowning conspiracy theories

Need some screencaps of their insanity

Billionaires haven't paid the estate tax - ever. They use insurance products and other sophisticated financial planning tactics to avoid it. The people who are hurt are families of small business owners. The children are typically forced to sell the business at the owner's death to pay the fucking taxes. Billionaires benefit from that - buying good businesses at fire sale prices. No estate tax = MAGA!

This. Based leaf.

Sounds about right, most anarchists are like that.

How many are there?

who was seriously worried? OP sucks horse cocks

Lol your billionaire globalist gods programmed you right wing retards to serve them and repeal taxes that hit them. Funny how you Soros soyboys solution is never to rid of the loopholes, it's just to repeal taxes on the rich altogether.

The first $11 million is exempt from the estate tax.

It's literally a tax on the top 0.2% That's why you good soyim have been programmed by your owners to fight to repeal it.

their strength comes in numbers

Correct.

One of few men who looks better with a beard.

>economic illiteracy: the post
The funny thing about poor lolbertarians is they're useful idiots for the rich ones.

How could you possibly know that if you weren't a Trek nerd?

KYS

My ass is peeled and spread for you daddy

Pls infiltrate my busted faggot ass

i don't think anyone really, not after the november 4th non-incident

nice content you got there, would be a shame if you actually said anything productive

I watched a youtube video once and was able to deduce the same thing. But go on, you're not wasting your time at all.