en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_breeding
akc.org/dog-breeds/best-family-dogs/
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2015.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bull-baiting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear-baiting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh fugg trumbb so thiggg XDDD

It's funny that the title says "Trump gives us a bad name". Because danish leftists also say "our nationalist politicians give Denmark a bad name!". And I am pretty sure they say the same in England, Germany, France, etc. etc.

So who exactly is it, that gives the bad name, if every country is the same?

THICC

How will Drumf ever recover

I think he'll be just fine

I wanna bump that Trump rump

Lol literally has all the signs of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Muh popular vote!
He’s orange!
Muh southerners!

Just goes to show what women really care about

working late, shareblue

>The man who took this video was found mauled to death by his pitbull in his home shortly after he filmed this

They had a deep and loving relationship that depended on mutual tolerance and acceptance. Remember where I live.

Wait... I thought you guys ate dogs instead.

>In Soviet Canada, dogs eat us!!

this meme needs to die. pitbulls only become mean due to environmental factors and just happen to be naturally muscular and therefore more dangerous than the average dog. They are not biologically primed to be any more dangerous than any other breed

and why are liberals so obsessed what other countries/people think of them?

Its not that we care what they think, its that we want to remain a superpower, if you cant work with other people, and if you arent even smart, then you can kiss first world america goodbye.

>pitbulls only become mean due to environmental factors
This meme needs to die. And you're an idiot.

Different breeds of dogs have different temperaments. In the same way that a Yorkshire Terrier has different temperament than a Chihuahua, a Pitbull has a different temperament than a Labrador.

Imagine if a Chihuahua was the size of a Saint Bernard. It is terrifying.

Pitbulls are literally the niggers of dogs. People who pretend that all dogs are the same, are the same kinds of cucks who think there is no difference between blacks, whites, and Asians, other than their environment.

It isn't true. Take your cuck shit somewhere else.

source me brah

Imagine people bred bulls to be as mean and aggressive as they could. Do you think that after 140 years of selecting the most aggressive progeny they'd have a mean and nasty animal? Or would the temperament still depend on the owner?

all I'm requesting is a source, user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_breeding

that doesn't say anything about pitbulls being dangerous though

every time I see that pic his ass is bigger.

Are you implying that selective breeding does not exist in real life or that pitbulls are somehow different from every other race and species of animals?

no

The problem with this idiot, is that nothing will ever satisfy him. If you show him dog bite statistics, he will dismiss them, with the claim that the pitbulls are either being trained to be aggressive, or that the are often misidentified as pitbulls, when they are some other breed.

It reminds me of the argument I had with my friend about Pitbulls... He claimed the same thing about pitbulls, and said that the reason people breed pitbulls to be violent, is because they are muscular, and used as fighting dogs.

So I asked him, "Why then do they use pitbulls as fighting dogs? They aren't the largest dog breed, or even the strongest. A Labrador is actually bigger. So why doesn't anyone ever make a Labrador into a fighting dog? And could you?"

He just rambled nonsense, just like this guy. He doesn't believe that Pitbulls are "the same as other dogs" through logic. He believes it because he wants to believe it.

He is an idiot, just ignore him.

>ad-hominem

and that's a wrap, folks

I called you an idiot because you are an idiot. I also provided plenty of evidence for why you were wrong, just like the other poster.

The idea that pitbulls are "the same as other dogs", is to say that dogs weren't bred for specific purposes. Even the American Kennel club gives advice on the "best family dogs".

akc.org/dog-breeds/best-family-dogs/

If all dogs are the same, then why would some dogs be better family dogs? How could any dog be "better" than any other dog, if all dogs are the same.

the same ignorant logic can be applied to humans. If humans are all the same, then any statistics which give the appearance that one group is more prone to violence than another, are simply the result of differing environments, and cannot be biological.

This is why pitbulls are the niggers of dogs. And the same arguments used to defend the violence of niggers, are used to defend pitbulls.

We are not all the same, and neither are dogs. Pitbulls were bred for a purpose. What was the purpose?

still waiting on a source that proves they are biologically more dangerous

or you can just keep calling them niggers and me an idiot. your choice

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

fffftttttttBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I'm not sure what exactly you are expecting?

Dog bite statistics?

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2015.php

You'll just claim that the reason pitbulls are more likely to attack is because of the owners.

If I show you the American Kennel Club who ranks the Pitbull as one of the worst family dogs, you'll claim some sort of bias.

If I show you that the Pitbull was literally bred from the beginning as a fighting dog,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull

To do something called "bull-baiting" and "bear-baiting".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bull-baiting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear-baiting

You'll claim some other bullshit.

I'm not going to win you over, ever, because you only hear what you want to hear.

Thus, I am not talking to you, I am talking to everyone else, to make sure they don't become as stupid as you.