twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jerusalsm

Jerusalem

Washington DC

Idiots

Washington DC

tel aviv

nigger

it says jerusalem on google, but all the articles below it say tel aviv. Not mandela but pretty weird

Dont google it tell me from the top of your head.
Jerusalem - New reality
Tel Aviv - Old (im from this one)

Tel-Aviv Yafo

Kek

Jerusalem, only butthurt muzzies say otherwise.

It's always been Jerusalem, you massive faggots. Just like how Sidney isn't the capital of Australia, how Frankfurt is not the capital of Germany and how New York is not the capital of the US.

true

Sheklesberg

It has always been Tel Aviv.

Thats where the US embassy currently is.

Jerusalem should be made a City state. I would even be ok if it was an isreali puppet governemnt.

Wasn’t it always Tel Aviv?

What the actual fuck
It used to be Tel Aviv
Wtf

Without looking What is the Austrailians Prime Ministers name?

leaving this here
time.com/4604739/david-friedman-jerusalem-jewish-israel/

I thought it was Jerusalem but the US embassy was in Tel Aviv

Tel aviv?

canada

Timeline i was from it was Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv

Please archive or screenshot
unvis.it/time.com/4604739/david-friedman-jerusalem-jewish-israel

its because of some U.N. dispute over whether jerusalem is part of isreal, now trump wants to move the embassy from tel aviv to jerusalem

Person who does business in Israel here. The capital as recognized by the US is Tel Aviv, but Israel believes the "rightful" capital is Jerusalem.

However, Jerusalem is currently not owned by any one nation, and many members of the Knesset do not want to move the capital to Jerusalem.

There is actually a building in each location for the statesmen, I have only ever been in the Tel Aviv building.

Sick Cunt.

damm thats underrated
/thread

Damascus.

jerusalem is the capital, a shift for me. Searches have tel aviv as "business capital". whats going on

>Mandela effect
A term used by a dumb 14 year old who can’t admit it
This

this

Tel Aviv

The jews have always wanted to have Jerusalem as the capital, but half the city is in the West Bank

that's because google is run by zionist jews and jews don't like that the UN called for all embassies to be removed from jerusalem and every country with an embassy has complied.

Malcom Turnbull

Jerusalem

Learned it that way in school anyway

literally on 1st page of google search, posted last year. its fine, no need to archive

No they just have a basketball team so tellaviv just gets publicity.

tel aviv

Sad!

checked

tpbp

It was Tel Aviv.

And it was Berenstein Bears.

Depends on who you ask. Most of the world recognizes it as Tel Aviv but the Israelis and dispensationalists say Jerusalem. I don't like dispensationalism, but considering that the Knesset, the seat of Government is located in Jerusalem, I'm going to say the capital is Jerusalem, even if our embassy is not in their capital city.

Malcolm "prep the bull" Cuckbull

Tel Aviv, no?

To be fair I also had no idea Instanbul existed until well after I graduated

>You now realize that the AI creates the Mandela effect using cern & blockchain technology to alter our timelines.

ARCHIVE THIS SHIT:

timesofisrael.com/trumps-pentagon-chief-the-capital-of-israel-is-tel-aviv/

(((They're))) fucking with the timelines again.

>complied

capitulated is a more appropriate description.

שבת שלום

ירושלים תמיד תהיה בירת הארץ הקדושה!

אמן

Practice makes perfect.

It's definitely Tel Aviv for fucks sake

BRUCE CUNT

You're talking to a robot

With time, strong young men, and God willing it will be called Constantinople within a generation.

Same perception here.

I can find articles re: Trump vowing to move US embassy to Jerusalem thereby recognizing its status as capital.

its not tel aviv? wtf?

derp. shoulda known

I always thought it was Jerusalem but maybe I want paying attention to the map enough when I looked. American education, etc.

I thought Tel Aviv. Did many minor changes happen in late 2009 for you?

Tel-Aviv is where the US embassy is.
Samaria is the capital of israel.

I want to know if Mandela Effects are natural phenomena or if they are deliberately created.

If the latter who is doing it, where are they doing it from, how are they doing it and most importantly why are they doing it?

Same timeline here

Doesn't Isreal claim Jerusalem as their capital, but the UN denies it, so that's why this discrepancy exists?

Also
Checked

>tfw you really are back

archive.is/o34kv

>every single "mandela effect"
>it's a bunch of brainlets blaming their poor education on time warps

>Person who does business in Israel here.

>flag

Story checks out

It's always been Jerusalem

W-what is the capital of Aussie land then?

Jerusalem is the capital of palestina and israel. And most goverments therefore have their embassy in tel-aviv.

It is, UN still recognized Tel Aviv, just the jews recognize Jerusalem. Unless the UN ruled on recognizing Jerusalem and we all missed it.

time.com/4604739/david-friedman-jerusalem-jewish-israel/

No he's not

Tel Aviv is the capital of Israel
What is it in this timeline?
Is New Zealand NE or SE of Australia
Is it Berenstein or Berenstain

Pretty sure it's tel aviv, but it would make sense if it was Jerusalem

I read that as goys?

new york, new york

Okay so not Mandela effect, just entire world decided Israel's capital was Tel Aviv and only the kikes think it's Jerusalem/ Okay.

Wait, Frankfurt isn't the capital of Germany?

>Looks at flag

Keep on leading by example, brother

>timesofisrael.com/trumps-pentagon-chief-the-capital-of-israel-is-tel-aviv/

I'm not Norwegian, but there

archive.is/7L10H

Wtf straya what did you do to cause it? Quit doing too much drugs on the lords day and this kind of shit won't happen

lol that was my reaction too at first, but a few of the examples did leave me a bit spooked, particularly where they're pop-cultural and not based on a good or bad education.

At the very least it's a interesting artifact of memory.

We are in a new timeline

This is pretty much truth. It's a massive psyop, if you ask me. Controlled opposition to keep the retards licking windows. Start it up big with Mandela and leaders will rise among them going down all sorts of rabbit holes far from the truth.

Prove it

Tel Aviv, always has been. It's fucking realforreal now boys.

W E W

Lets put it this way. Likley the descions are made in Frankfurt.

Yes you are right. Jerusalem has never been the Capitol. When did this change. This is some sort of joke.

>mandela effects
aint got shit on the 1999 eraser drop experiment.

underrated

Tel aviv?

The Zionists are building the third temple and when it's complete the Antichrist will rule from Jerusalem.