youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4
youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY
youtube.com/watch?v=UZJKmPa42PM
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/23/climate/alaska-permafrost-thawing.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/23/climate/alaska-permafrost-thawing.html
pri.org/stories/2017-10-10/guess-which-state-has-america-s-most-diverse-neighborhood-hint-it-s-not
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

give it back

Oil pipelines and navy/air force training.

Mostly eskimos.

I live here.

Anchorage is considered one of the most diverse cities in the USA. Or at least we get told that a lot.

Should be independent. Fuck off, Canada.

I heard that it's a very good spot to be a serial killer.

>tfw Sup Forums supports UKIP instead of AKIP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaskan_Independence_Party

We've had 2 in last couple years, nothing devious just randomly shooting hikers/joggers.

Why don't you take it back you little bitch?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT OP THATS AWESOME WOW
Documentaries exposing zionism

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

War By Deception (9/11, Iraq, PNAC , All Roads Lead To Israel) {Full Film}
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4

TGSNT
youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY

Yes non whites live there look up the demographics.

very little, and very few. we do have eskimos however...

Dave Attel has a good Alaska joke.

A lot of drugs.

It was never yours leaf boy

It actually has a sizable spic and nigger population in Anchorage. Not even joking. There's even Crips or at least there were at one point.

Your whole country is rightfully ours.

A fucking memeflag
Dont make me 1814 again

Fuck off we're full!

It's not very diverse. Move to Eagle River/Chugiak and it's practically 100% white.
Feels like a Ethnostate living up here and there isn't a thot culture for females as they have to dress up.
Also not very many liberals because mostly everyone here hunts.

15% Natives, the rest is mostly white.

Uhh, only marijuana.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZJKmPa42PM

It was originally Russia's but then they sold it to us. Even Putin has said Alaska is rightfully US soil.

Give us Canada

I love the state and all, but we wouldn't last on our own

Give us Alberta

Eskimos, dummy

>wtf goes on up here?
None of your business
>do any non-whites live here?
Yes. I live in Southeast so it isn't as bad as Southcentral

I used to work there on a WAT program. There are niggers. Also this white chick was cheating on her bf with a black. Skank and her friends were shocked I'm loyal to my then gf 15 000km away.

Alaska could barely survive without the US especially once all their oil money runs out. It'd become like Mongolia or Siberia if it was independent.

You have to take us all or nothing

God i love being an exchange student, highlight of my time here is shitposting

As soon as you give Back what's ours.

Seems fun

That can be arranged you soyboy of a nation

we gonna take back Alaska one day and build many ugly apartment buildings there
also bring Tajiks to clear out all the snow
americans btfo
this is our promised land

You might not last, there are plenty of survivalist up here that would though.

Go back to China Ching Chong

>we gonna take back Alaska one day
Please try.

>i was only pretending to be retarded

Fuck Alberta

The Yukon Territory and British Columbia are rightfully ours.

>Tfw Trudeau is loading Alberta up with muslim immigrants with little-to-no vetting
Take it, faggots.

true that. Food was awful. When I worked at this resturant in Fairbanks. We regularly got rotten vegetables. Also the soil is thawing and people's houses sink. It will be a lake country like Finland in a couple of decades.

Take northern Idaho instead, it's basically Russia.

been to alaska this summer
most beautiful place i have ever been to. stunning sceneries. nature is amazing.
it would be the perfect place for the ethnostate.
fired my first gun ever there. in juneau, fucking sweet experience
the people were the friendliest whites i have ever met.
the natives however seemed to be mostly alcoholics

look at the flag tyrone

I have watched enough Alaska State Troopers to know exactly what's going on there.

We have the "most diverse" neighborhood in the country, Mountain View, which is coincidentally the worst ghetto in the state.
Outside of Anchorage it's pretty white. We have an enormous meth/heroin problem going on so it doesn't always feel that way.

Sup Anchorage bro. This city is a shit hole now. It wasn't always a shit hole. Sea niggers and classic niggers have shitted up the place. The politicians are fucking cucks, and give the homeless and the natives whatever they want. Can't even go to the library or public parks cause they're filled with derelicts. Been cold as shit all week too.

We have more oil and natural resources than the Saudis and have a population 40x smaller than them.
Alaska would do just fine, if all else fails they'd trade with another nation.

meth, meth is what goes on there.

Should good white folks from the lower 48 move to Alaska?

At least my country's official flag isn't a meme

Why don't you use your big powerful Canadian Army and take it back?

>do any non-whites live here?

Yes, Inuits, Samoans, and Asians live there.

>the natives however seemed to be mostly alcoholics
all the natives are like that, since they are the remnants of a once larger race, but they completely lost their homeland
explains why whites are increasingly becoming degenerates with drug and alcohol addictions, since they are in the process of being replaced

your skill of shooting empty beer cans and watermelons will help you defend ur land xaxxaxa

Lots of oil drilling, parkland, and recluses. The nonwhites there are mostly Eskimos/Indians.

No

Kraut hits the nail on the head.

At least the natives aren't violent like niggers and just rape each other rather than us.

Where the fuck were you? I've also never had rotten vegetables or have seen sinking houses.

Move to the midwest or northwest instead (outside of the big cities obviously). You have to be pretty tough to survive an Alaska winter.

And drunk slant eyes plus mandatory weapon serial number checks.

It was the British!!!

June 3, 2072 is too far off.
I say we take your land and ship the lot of ya to Madagascar.

I meant we would get invaded you moron. We both know Russia or Canada would try to annex us. Our states military can't defend against that

Yes. For the foreseeable future the population is estimated to stay stagnant around 750k.
The chance of Alaska becoming an ethnostate is large if a vast majority of whites decide to "white flight" to Alaska.
I for one welcome any white Sup Forumsacks to Alaska.

>he think we're the bad guys
We're literallly going to save whites from being genocided by the hordes of leftist mutts and niggers, you ungrateful cuck

Yeah don't let the 56% meme fool you. America is a hell of a lot nicer than Europe as long as you stay out of the liberal shitholes.

If you look for it you can see the mendenhall.

Do eskimo womenz give up bagina if u give em vodka? Asking for a friend

Then why is papa jewtin is letting in all those muzzies and posing for pictures at mosques?

Fairbanks. "Thawing permafrost underneath or at the edge of a lake can cause it to drain like a leaky bathtub. Thawing elsewhere can bring about small elevation changes that can in turn lead to changes in water flow through the landscape, drying out some parts of the tundra and turning others into bogs."

Imagine having your house build under a swamp without proper foundation. It will sink.

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/23/climate/alaska-permafrost-thawing.html

>veggies
>bad refrigeration
most food is from the lower 49, not fresh most is bad quality compared to that in europe and from my experience in the US, Chicago.

Let's archive
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/23/climate/alaska-permafrost-thawing.html

Russia or Canada would get fucked as most of the white people here are paranoid as fuck, are ex-military, are survivalists and also have a shit ton of weaponary.
They'd go wolverines mode.
It'd be like 500,000 Simo Hayhas running around the wilderness.

>Has his thumb blocking the sight

>jewtin
He won't be a president for long

You guys are already cucks. Are you allowed to own semi autos, rifles or hand guns? An american insurgency against someone who tried to occupy us won't go well for the invading country.

How are people homeless there? Don't they freeze?

What was a Bulgarian doing in Alaska? Fishing? Maritime industry?

Can confirm Eagle River was white as fuck
I never saw homeless people when I was living up there, but that was about six years ago, has it changed?
Is the road out to the trails still a FUCKING CUNT to traverse?

I hope you don't like having an internet connection!

eat shit

Why do you still take black and white photos up there?

Some of them are actually cute as they pretty much just look 100% like Asians.
They age horribly though, don't do it Finn.
Don't forget about the ethnostate.

Well don't be a dumbass and buy land near a lake or low elevation then. Also just buy from farmers market and/or grow your own food.

Jewtin will be in power for the next 20 years than the (((oligarchs))) will install a new puppet who will presumably be worse.

Muh american resistance is a fake meme. You already allowed mexicans, niggers and SJWs to take over your country without firing a single bullet, the same thing will happen in case of a military invasion.

>Sea Niggers

I'm guessing they are nogs in the Navy?

Canada was a mistake

>Big
>Powerful
Give me two more adjectives that do not describe Canada accurately.

Invade away. I'm ready

>Guess which state has America’s most diverse neighborhood? Hint: It’s not California, New York or Florida.

pri.org/stories/2017-10-10/guess-which-state-has-america-s-most-diverse-neighborhood-hint-it-s-not

the 56 percent meme has some truth to it tho
ive been to the us over ten times, the nicest places were the white ones.
but since i spent most of my time in the us in national parks i practically dont see any niggers at all

Only nigger states have. The best states are still right wing and white

Don't see much of them up North. Plus an "American Resistance" would allow us to have a day of the rope.
You have enough land as is Ruskie, fuck off.
Also have fun with your muslim Arab invasion which Putin allows.

>Jewtin
>will be in power for the next 20 years

All Soviet funded, who do you think funded the civil rights movement in America, funded rebel commies in Africa, fought against the nazis, and caused instability in Afghanistan? Besides the jews no one has hurt the white race more than Russia.

Don't worry, once the whites will become a minority, the democrats will take your guns away, big boy

It can be 100% true, I see it whenever I am in the lower 48 and it's depressing.

>lower 48
>soon to be 48%
>tfw

Uhmmm. I'm not living in the states atm. I don't use proxies. I also believe its the permafrost,not as much building near a lake or low elevation. Normal land becomes a bog. Also I dont think the weather will allow this, unless you make your own greenhouse.

>muslim Arab invasion
>chinese invasion
pick one

>chinks and arabs being a threat to anyone
Nigga please