/CBTS/ - 580 - The Real Calm Before the Real Storm

Calm Before the Storm Superthread(s)
1. Resist attempts to derail, troll, split or move the discussion
2. Log and archive events as they happen
3. Help others with things you know about, answer questions
4. Collect and spread memes
5. Verify things on your own, do not spread disinfo

Summary (please recommend edits)
An anonymous user with Q level security clearance has been posting to explain what’s happening behind the scenes on the world stage. This user is goes by Q. The scope is broad so dig on your own but I will try to summarize: Trump and the Special Counsel are actually investigating the Clinton cabal and the deep state. Draining the swamp for real! They are ending foreign non-state groups and actors who have had America under control for decades. The house of Saud in Saudi Arabia (SA is +++), along with the Rothschild (RC is ++) and the Soros (+) families are having their house of cards crumble. There are almost 2000 sealed indictments across the USA that are likely connected to Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel. We are told to expect high level American names to be swept up in a mass arrest of corrupt officials.

Proof?
Confirmation (Cross-thread)
Many confirmations have come and gone. Events listed here before they happened.
Trump on Nov26 retweeted a user who's timeline is full of CBTS and Q. CIA attacked the site!
Trump tweeted +++ after Q posted +++ in CBTS thread.
We know Trump visits Sup Forums, we know Barron is autistic. Don Jr retweeted Pep months ago.
Interconnectedness and depth of Q posts far too complex and predictive to be a larp.

LINK TO Q ARCHIVE archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo /

!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort.
>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

MOTIVATION Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo

QMAP

Other urls found in this thread:

cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-News/Analysis-Russia-Iran-Turkey-meeting-is-message-to-US-514581
youtube.com/watch?v=o4-t6bmh4Uc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo
youtube.com/watch?v=gkSoAE1bizs
acrookedpath.com/2016/01/11/please-read-itll-help-you-connect-the-dots/
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#2: *Primary Information for Digging and Learning*

On 25 Nov, Q message posts stringer with >_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_small. POTUS then retweeted MAGAPills after he posted about Q. see also

Rabbit Holes for Learning and Digging
>Uranium one
>Awangate
>North Korea
>Iran Deal
>Jews
>Rothschild Dynasty
>Soros Dynasty
>Clinton Dynasty
>Bush Dynasty
>Muslim Brotherhood and Obama
>House of Saud, Taleed and Obama
>House of Saud and 9/11
>Egypt bombing and human trafficking
>Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Shooting was assasination attempto on Prince Salman
>Change in leadership in USA, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, _____, _____.

Nov 24

Nov 23 II
On 25 Nov, Q message posts stringer with >_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_small. POTUS then retweeted MAGAPills after he posted about Q. see also

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Legend & STRINGER
Decoding CNC
SIGNATURE
Symbols +++ /_\
*QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES

! Stringer Map

QMAP THE RECRUMBING:

For lurkers: These are each massive repositiories of information. A lot of digging has already been done. We need people to help make connections, make memes, teach and learn. Please verify information to your own satisfaction levels.
Logs and information dump #1
Logs and inforamtion dump #2
Logs and information dump #3
Connections & Theory of CBTS
Massive trove of Memes
How to bake CBTS

CBTS History Compilation

literally heard normie liberals in whole foods talking about how it's all controlled by three rich families.

jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-News/Analysis-Russia-Iran-Turkey-meeting-is-message-to-US-514581

Ezekiel 38 prophesy coming together.

The shills are relentless tonight.
Stay focused, and avoid responding to sellouts.

Lemme tell you a little story, /pol. (1of3)
> be $14/hour (basically, glorified "interns") working in the comms department in the Trump administration
> you guys (there are two of you) are hold-overs from the Obama administration, but are so insignificant, no one bothers to oust you. You are worker bees who know their job, so whatever.
> have access to comms data, specifically social media posts coming from the POTUS himself shortly before they are posted. Sidenote: Trump's random wee-hours-of-the-morning posts and typos like "covfefe" are seen as a liability, so the staffers working for Trump convince him that he can still tweet in his own words, it just needs to be handled in a structured manner -- madcap tweets and typo tweets are second-guessed ("Did you really mean to say this, Mr. President? You did? Well, ok then. Right away sir.") and all tweets released on a reasonable schedule - morning, afternoon, evening. You two are a part of the department that handles this new arrangement. The outside world doesn't know about it.
> You are NOT highly placed enough to create POTUS posts or change them in any way. You just get to SEE them.
> You either create the Q LARP from the beginning, or hijack it sometime around Nov 2nd (this is still up for debate) by creating the new tripcode.
> You use your access to POTUS’s social media posts before they are posted, your knowledge of where he is and where he's going (you are, after all, part of the comms dept), and a few pics here and there that have come in recently or are from the archives (the pic out the window of AF1, for example) to convince 4pol that you are real insiders... because actually, you kind of are, just not ones of any real importance.
> They buy it. You get your lulz. *high five

Cont’d (2of3)
> You start taking info & ideas that /pol has been working on for months, regurgitate it all as "revelations", sprinkle it with bits of insider info you have access to, and add in loads and loads of esoteric bullshit.
> They buy it even more. Your lulz grow in intensity
> You start sending them on wild goose chases with vague "dig deeper" and "make connections" statements. Sooner or later, they’re talking about “hollow earth” and ayylmaos. EVERYONE is a CIA agent. Any user who points out obvious bullshit, like “hollow earth”, is attacked with “Q never specifically said THAT. GTFO, shill!”
> Your lulz are reaching levels that shouldn’t be possible.
> It leaks out into normiespace. Youtube videos are created about your LARP. Twitter is buzzing. Everyone from foil-hat boomers to edgy Gen Z kids are talking about it.
> A boomer invasion of 4pol ensues. They don’t give a fuck about /pol culture or etiquette, nor are they even remotely redpilled on issues like race and the JQ. They’re entitled boomers, so of course they don’t lurk. They immediately start shitting up the thread and even leaking into other threads. “Israel is our greatest ally, you antisemite!”
> Your sides are in orbit

Cont’d (3of3)
> On November 25th, you go a little too far. More and more anons are waking up - the schizophrenic tripfags and delusional newfag boomers are the only ones truly holding the line for you. You post a shit-ton of Twitter-post related comms data. It comes to the attention of your superiors. You are summarily dismissed.
> You still have access to the Q tripcode password, but no longer have access to POTUS tweets and real insider info. Fuck it, you’ll keep the LARP going as long as possible. Sooner or later, the hold-out delusionals will realize that they’re aren’t getting any more delicious insider breadcrumbs from you, but after all, you two have a lot more free time now.
> Enough Sup Forums anons are fed with up your shit. Mods finally do their jobs. The tripcodes of the people baking breads and the Q tripcode itself are ban-hammered.
> Do you come clean or just quietly fade away? Nope. “Hey guize, let’s migrate to 8ch”.
So that’s where we are now. Any questions?
The funny thing is that the people in these threads are digging and bringing a lot of valid info to light. It just has nothing to do with the LARPERs known as Q.

Will you fuck off with this shit

[Numeral}Eight Charlie Hotel [Dot] Charlie Bravo Tango Sierra [forwardslash] Charlie Alpha Tango Alpha Lima Oscar Golf [forwardslash] Hotel Tango Mike Lima

We miss you ALL! Haters gonna hate. Come be welcomed.

In on this...

Last time Facebook - Zuckerberg was linked to In Q Tel.
Also Zuckerbergs wife was alleged to be his handler and somehow related to Clows in Amurika or some other group.

Any updates on that?

8 Charlie Hotel . November Echo Tango / Charlie Bravo Tango Sugar

migrate_yes
shills_less

Hey fellow boomers. Q told us Sup Forums is infiltrated. I don't feel welcome here anymore. Let's go to 8 ch where we can have more of an impact with less shills. We have our own board over there.

Thanks Baker!

Thank you for keeping this going. God bless :)

Q any connections with Erik Prince /blkwtr and the vegas shooting?

just remove the fucking underscore

8__ch.net/cbts

Bunker directive #1: hold the beachhead here

We already migrated to 8 chan, everyone. All the regulars made it to 8 chan and you shouldn't miss the crumbs and info being dropped there. This place is infiltrated like Q said, he will be posting there exclusively from now on.

We now have our own board where WE are in charge. Shills and bots are nonexistant there and we can focus on things. It is much better.

God bless, and fuck the shills.

No no, this place is lost and infiltrated like Q said, see:
He told us to move to 8 chan where he will be posting from now on. God bless friend.

But, the shills are part of the process, they reveal certain things by what they omit or push, and guessing keeps ones mind sharp. I like them, they provide a valuable service as naysayers and devils advocates.

no links. no facts. all larp.

#

Confirm

How long can 4,000 indictments remain sealed?

HEY FAGGOTS IN CASE YOU MISSED THE MEMO, YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED FROM Sup Forums AND YOUR THREADS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO ANOTHER SITE

what is the exact length, width, and height of this temple?

thank you my boomer friend, these millennials here are so mean spirited and anti-semetic I don't get it. Plus the memes are better on 8 ch, please come join us everyone and stop posting here!

PIC RELATED = LOL. Plenty more high quality memes where this came from. Now that's what I call 'kek meme magic' ehhhh????

I thought you bitches were going to runaway to cripple chan.

This has NOTHING to do with Steven Spielberg being a rampant child rapist, how dare you?

Fuck off shills, you're trying to make people not want to go. We moved by choice because Q said to come there with him to 8 chan. We are on to you.

Why did Andrew Tolvern Die?
A sex offender?
Try harder to remember correctly?
France moved to the moon?
The moon actually the earth?
World ends in 3 weeks?

youtube.com/watch?v=o4-t6bmh4Uc

+++
++
+
Q

You can stay here
You can move to infinity bunker
You can post in multiple breads
Just make sure you pray

EVERYTHING IS THE FAKE THREAD Q WARNED ABOUT
NOTICE HOW TO OP PIC IS NOT SMOOTH AND PERFECT LIKE THE PREVIOUS PICS
Sup Forums IS COMPROMISED
GO TO 8CH

Infinity isn't a bunker, that is the main thread now. This place is full of shills and bots ruining the threads but 8 chan has not problems. We are all praying over there with you to help America, god bless.

Now shills are using the divide and conquer strategy. The post about moving to 8_ch was not from Q. You can see Q's actual posts from his tripcode here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo
.DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE telling you to move to a different site. That site has a fraction of the traffic.

You are about to get spammed with 600 dank memes. Prepare all nukes and weapons for the Great Spam War. If you can contain the amount of spam I have, you will be granted with special powers that allow you to smoke weed 200 times harder. Not only that, but you will have a laggy as fuck laptop. You know how lucky you are?????? My laptop runs at 669FPS and it never lags or is slow. YOU LUCKY SON OF A GUN. You will pay the price by me giving you a link (Which shall contain a download) which will wipe all your memory off the face of this universe and overwrite it with my own software, Memesoftlocker2.0000.0. You are so damn lucky you know that? NOT EVEN I HAVE IT SLUT. But if you were able to read up to this point congratulations, you suck. But click this link www.mymom.;;;;;;/eeeeeeee.crash; and you will be taken to a memory erase phrase. You lucky slut, but you will get the best computer software ever that makes your computer lag so bad that you can't even use it. LIKE HOW AMAZING??? Yes, I promise you this is 420% legit. But if you spread this abusive software you have EARNED I will suck you off this living universe so be careful buddy. Now, Please stop reading this message as it ends now...

And shills are telling everyone to move.

I sexually Identify as a Gabe Newell. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of filling my wallet by dropping Steam Sales onto 12 000 games at once. People say to me that a person being a Newell is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I have 10 computers worth over 10k each in order to drop new Steam Sales every few days. From now on I want you guys to call me "Gabe" and respect my right to get rich fast and discount needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a profitophobe and need to check your wallet. Thank you for being so understanding.

I'm not a shill or a troll but......WHEN THE FUCK IS SOMETHING GONNA HAPPEN ALREADY??!!!....MY BALLS ARE BLUER THAN A SUMMER AFTERNOON SKY!!!!!

Someone add this. Proof that leftpol shills are raiding our threads and pol in general. You can check infinitychan to get a look at their shill tactics. Pretty much "durr hurr hurr no your the shill!"

SKY KANG SKY KANG

ISRAEL IS TOAST!

I REPEAT!

THE JEWS ARE TOAST!

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

What is going on in Clonka Minkus?
Why is dog abortion legal?
Define abortion?
Do dogs even exist?
Who do the shills work for?
Are they Satanic Zionist Lizard Nazis?
Why is Clonka Minkus the best place to live?
youtube.com/watch?v=gkSoAE1bizs

Q

That's what I thought too.

HEY RTa, I’M TRYING TO LEARN TO PLAY RIKI. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE SKILL BUILD: SHOULD I MAX BACKSTAB LIKE YOU BACKSTABBED EG, SMOKESCREEN SO THEY MISS ME LIKE EG MISS YOU 70% OF THE TIME, OR PERMANET INVISIBILITY SO I COULD DISAPPEAR LIKE YOU DISAPPEARED FROM EG

>We moved by choice
Guess you're selectively forgetting last night when you faggots got btfo

We're staying on Sup Forums. The genZ tears are much saltier here thanks. By the time we finish with them they will be rocking a yarmulke at the wailing wall

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you faggot bot shills

But everyone moved to 8 chan already, that is why the threads are so slow here. We already regrouped on 8 chan like Q said to.

You're the shill trying to get people to stay on this COMPED site. Everyone who actually wants to post about this please come to the other board. REAL /CBTS/ posters know this and are posting there, it is much better.

>Ungrateful bitch ruined the last three years of my grandfathers life

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I thought you niggers finally gone.

Bless you user.

I don't know if this was posted already??

“Media mogul Alwaleed already has high-profile stakes in media groups News Corp, Time Warner (CNN’s parent company), andWalt Disney.“

Who owns CNN? AOL Time Warner is owned by Prince Alwaleed Ibn Talal the Saudi billionaire.

acrookedpath.com/2016/01/11/please-read-itll-help-you-connect-the-dots/

>Reeeee he saying something I don't like, he must be a bit
How's it feel to be a petulant child queerbait?

This

If you really want to help go to your 8ch net slash cbts group and start compiling and organizing information based on what this dude has supposedly said and really digging into it.

Go there and dig and when you connect some dots and actually have some content to share bring it back here where there's more people to talk about it and spread it.

There's no point making >9000 threads of the same thing over and over again. Come back when you guys have done some serious digging and we can talk about it.

>im mature for my age though
Larp code for 'i met vp biden when i was 6'

+

And yet. Here. You. Are.

>what is pasta

Shills get silent when you mention their shill base.

That's not true though, Q himself was on 8/pol/ saying to come over and shills are sowing confusion so people don't go to out 8 chan board located in those images:
kek, it's me fren thebaka

Yeah, we are gathering all the lads to come join us on our 8 chan board specifically for us that Q said to come to. Why are you questioning Q and why do you want to keep us split up ineffectively?

"Hold the beachhead?"

You can go to 8ch and come back when you have something to talk about instead of making the worst threads I've ever seen in my life.

Come back when you got something to fucking post instead of just making new threads for the sake of making new threads.

There's no "beachhead" to hold; literally you can make a new thread whenever you want.

>+
>0
>Tick

>Tock

That window shift yo

Why do the shills care so much if I just want to waste my time reading these posts. Looking for Q Drop.

Uh, guys. This CBTS and the indictments is the biblical plague of frogs. It just precedes the slaughter of firstborn, which is the death of all globalist intitiatives.

Moses talked about it at length, when he brought the forces of nature against the authorities to free us 3500 years ago.

Now we find it is happening again by exactly the same process, only in the spiritual paradigm.

Yes! Thank fucking God. I support you guys learning in your own stunted way. But this really isn't the place. We hope you come up with something good or at least tell your boomer buddies what's up with the world. This is a chance for all you guys yo redeem yourselves and shrug off that mantle of The Most Worthless Generation. Good luck and Godspeed!

Because you and plebbit fags refuse to assimilate. Might as well scream refugees welcome!

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

>why is it relevant?

>Looking for Q Drop.
Q went to 8 chan and will be dropping there, all the discussion is there. Everyone doesn't have to worry about shills and bots plus Q will be dropping crumbs there soon.

So nice not to deal with these idiots.

LOL

You foolish people can continue to LARP and pretend that what we're doing is bogus.

What's really funny is that you are coming here to claim this is a LARP which is IRONY!

Is there such thing as double-foolery? LOL

The rest of this story is there too.

I'm not a shill it's just time that this CBTS bs was stopped or changed. Like I've been saying go to 8ch and compile actual info; do actual digging and bring it back when you have something to post about.

We don't like seeing 6 gorillion boomers come and disrespect our board because you're entitled boomer faggots.

This. You guys see any of the based bakers here anymore? Bookman? Nightbaker? AntifungalLeafBread? XXX? Death to the Triumvirate?
Nope. They're all over at the new board on 8ch now. Come join the fight!

maybe 4pol cbts threads should just die.
no real need of it here now.

>you can never leave
Like I’d want to. It’s motherfuckin comfy in here

>Q went to 8 chan goyim! Oy!

because you're newfags and shitting up the pol. lurk more