This kills the Drumpftard

This kills the Drumpftard

>watching the electric Jew
not even once

Literally who

how so?
this has absolutely nothing to do with Trump
how do you even draw a correlation here?

>a female will play dr who
>DRUMPFFF

most retarded post ever

sage and hide

Kek

Is that seriously her outfit?

Fuck, even Five's celery stalk lapel was classier.

Yeah I'm dead

Bitches make everything about sex

>a female will play dr who
Is that what's going on here?
Oh. You're right I don't give a fuck.
Dr. Who is literally the gayest sci fi ever made.
Ever....made. That includes fucking Seaquest.

> sage and hide

really getting your money's worth with those TV license fees.

Bbc can afford the malpractice insurance?
Something is afoot...

>Dr. What still being relevant in 2017
Uhhh....

Am I supposed to care about this? I stopped paying attention to nuwho when Moffat proved he was as much of a hack as RTD, and besides that the show hasn't really even been good since Davison left, nor has it been excellent since Tom Baker.

What? Is she very anti-trump or something? Who cares about the sidekicks anyways.

not bad

reading the replies I'm guessing this is some type of childrens show, travel show maybe? they got a new presenter?
so what? what's your point?

i stopped watching 2bh

sorry , just clicked - Dr Who must be a kids quiz show.

Still not watching it. I don't give a shit what gimmick they use. The whole "Oh the billion year old prophecy of the chosen one is Doctor Who!" "Oh but it doesn't really matter." Next Week: "Oh look, another billion year old prophecy we're going to use as a weekly plot device!" bullshit burned me out quick.

I can't understand why Doctor Who's execs are so fucking stupid they can't grasp cohesive story arcs. It's like they just keep wanting to do this stupid fucking monster of the week bullshit.

Nope!

This, the cock up with Top Gear, the reboots or Are You Being Served and Keeping Up Appearances kills the BBC.

Hahahaha!!!! NICE!!!!