How was this was honestly considered a better final fight then Jotaro vs Dio?

How was this was honestly considered a better final fight then Jotaro vs Dio?

Because it's not about power levels it's about making better use of the abilities

Still doesn't excuse it from being anticlimactic

Fuck off, underage.

>Jotaro vs Dio
>they randomly turn into super saiyans and fly around

>Kira suddenly is able to direct Stray Cat's air bullets
>Okuyasu coming back to life

Yeah it's pretty much the same shit as every Jojo final fight: asspulls.

Jonathan vs Dio wasn't an asspull, but won by clever positioning.

How did Yoshikage's father see where Josuke was or know where Yoshikage was relative to the building?

and Jotaro vs Dio wasn't?

>Binder magnets
>Joseph almost killing Dio early with trickery
>Jotaro freezing Dio

Part 4 hasn't had a very good adaptation, it's done much better in the manga.

SAME TYPE OF STAND...

How is it not?

>Tactical use of their stand abilllities
>Actually good choreographed stand fisticuffs
>All the heroes play a part as opposed to all the heroes jobbing before Jotaro
>Even then, Josuke and Kira's enmity is far more personal and they're way better foils than Jotaro and Dio
>A finale that perfectly fits the theme of the series instead of "Of course! They're the same kind of stands!" and Standopowah punch now explode.

I agree. It would have been better if Okuyasu had stayed dead or if he would have killed off one or two of the main characters.

phone

Don't forget the little things such as Crazy Diamond waiting for Killer Queen to strike first so that he can immediately counter him and prevent him from even turning him into a bomb while also nailing him in the face and arms in return.

He asked how could kira's father see from hayatos pocket

>Part 4 hasn't had a very good adaptation

It is better in the Manga but the anime is good too.

>tactical use of their stand abilllities
Literally just delayed reaction to every fucking thing
>Actually good choreographed stand fisticuffs
TOP FUCKING KEK
>All the heroes play a part as opposed to all the heroes jobbing before Jotaro
Literally Josuke does the bulk of everything and then it just ends anticlimatically
>Josuke and Kira's enmity is far more personal and they're way better foils than Jotaro and Dio
Josuke and Kira has no personal enmity at all in fact Joesuke pretty much states that if he didn't kill Fatty they wouldn't have paid him no mind, Hayato had more of a personal enmity to Kira because he fucking killed his dad.
>A finale that perfectly fits the theme of the series
Once again...kek

It felt like they just kept changing the Stand rules throughout the fight.

Didn't help that the anime tricked me into liking Kira more than the main characters.

>It felt like they just kept changing the Stand rules throughout the fight.
Welcome to Jojo please enjoy your stay!

The whole Dio fight is amazing. Super eventful and full of tricks. Kira vs Josuke is also good. It's shorter, but it's a culmination of the Bites the Dust arc.

Punching faster and harder is boring. This kind of fight defines Jojo's Bizarre Adventure more than dio vs jotaro

autism leave at any time please.

what did he mean by this?

I seriously don't remember what happened in Jotaro vs Dio other than I ACTUALLY HAD ALL THESE THICK DICTIONARIES INSIDE MY CLOTHES

Funny how Kira being close to the explosions only started to matter for the final fight

It might'be been due to it functioning like a grenade since it is stray cat's air bubble.

If everyone was smart, then Josuke would've stopped the plastic surgery chick from exploding and killed off Kira right away. Is that what you want?

>Didn't help that the anime tricked me into liking Kira more than the main characters.
This I have no idea why, but I have been actually rooting for Kira the entire time for some reason.

Didn't matter here

FINDS

wow sick reply.
xd what did he mean by this?

Seriously, you're all underage faggots. Leave.

>Seriously, you're all underage faggots.
What did he mean by this?

Not an air bubble grenade. He implodes people normally.

It isnt.
The events leading up to it is whats great.
This fight is just an anticlimatic hide and seek with asspulls everywhere.

You see that fire coming out from the guy? That's not an implosion

>I had my latest copy of Shonen Jump in my clothes

Anime fags pls go and stay go.
But otherwise I agree

Kira can control how the bomb will explode when he sets it, that's why even in the final fight in a melee Josuke has to watch out for the primary bomb being put on him. With the air bubbles he sets the explosion to expand out in all directions otherwise the ability would be useless.

>ronery sociopaths rooting for the ronery sociopath
Who would guess it?

In a more serious note, at least Kira has a personality and real goals, unlike Josuke.

>quiet life
>real goals
Though admittedly it's more refreshing than world domination.

>I don't like a fight therefore asspulls
Good fucking God. Stop. This stupid. Meme. The only "asspull" to ever occur in Jojo is MAYBE the end of part 2. Anything else is a clever or obviously planned way to end a fight. If you seriously use the word "asspull" because "lol I didnt like dat fihgt XD" then turn on your car and close the garage door you fucking scum.

The world and Star Platinum both being able to stop time is an asspull

Kira being close to explosions suddenly being an issue is an ass pull

GER is an asspull

Ah yes, King Crimson was defeated in such a clever and obviously planned way.

>Kira being close to explosions suddenly being an issue is an ass pull
Air bubble bombs work different that normal KQ's bombs.

it's not over yet snake

How convenient that only applies for air bubble bombs used in the final fight

You know what else is convenient? That Kira forgot Sheer Heart Attack is in his arsenal

Personally, I thought Star Platinum being able to stop time was a natural progression.

I do agree that it felt like Kira was on stupid pills for the entire fight though.

>Josuke fix SHA
>SHA goes back to Kira
I wonder why.

>An Asspull is a moment when the writers pull something out of thin air in a less-than-graceful narrative development, violating the Law of Conservation of Detail by dropping a plot-critical detail in the middle, or near the end of their narrative without Foreshadowing or dropping a Chekhov's Gun earlier on.
GER was foreshadowed. Literally everyone is saying "if you get the arrow, you win." He gets the arrow, he wins. Wow what a fucking asspull.
Jotaro being able to stop time was foreshadowed by him being able to move in stopped time. I will agree with you that Kira only being able to detonate bombs that are out of his range was pulled out of thin air though.

well the bad guy doesn't want anything like world domination or to be perfect lifeform to begin with

it just his quiet life on a stake

But SHA is not in need of fixing, so Crazy Diamonds power should not work on it.
GER happened because King Crimsons was to strong so they needed something even more broken to beat it. They beat it with an asspull stand who beats it in one go.

that was legit thing delinquents did back in the day in case someone brought a knife though

How do you know?

Every fight tops Jotaro vs Dio.

the part 4 anime was pretty bad in general.
The final fight was just laughably so

Josuke can make things go back from where they came from, that's what he did against Kanedachi. And even if he coudn't do that, SHA is pretty useless once you know how it works, just get something hotter and it will stay away from you.

>TOP FUCKING KEK
>And then it just ends anticlimatically
Could you at least watch the episodes, or better yet, wait until the last episode of the fucking part before you call the final battle a disappointment? It's not even ended yet. The BTD arc and CDIU on top of it as a whole is the culmination of what a final fight should be, both the protag and antag fighting eachother with all the strategy and tactics they'd learnt throughout the part. Josuke re-used so many things he'd learnt how to do with Crazy Diamond throughout the part, such as firing glass like bearings (Ratt) and creating walls from the pavement (Highway Star.)

Just because it wasn't 20 minutes of repeated ORAORAORA/MUDAMUDAMUDA animations and there wasn't a huge "Same stando!" asspull doesn't make the final battle bad, it makes it one of the best final battles in the series for being consistent.

>Fight isnt muh same stando
>actual tension
>no flying people
>more than just punching and time stops
>interesting characters
Literally every final fight that isnt Kars' is better.

Part 4 anime was kino compared to the bloated part 3 anime, or the low budget part 1-2

But the condition has always been that it must be broken

Maybe if you didn't actually watch the anime, the anime has been pretty damn good all the way throughout.

Unless you're one of those people who pause a scene, zoom into a mid-distance face and shout "XD QUALITY GUYSSS DP ARE HACKS!"

>All of those action lines

because i know a lot of pointless trivia

>"I can't articulate an argument. I'll write kek instead"

>both the protag and antag fighting eachother with all the strategy and tactics they'd learnt throughout the part
>no sheer heart attack
>all Josuke does is shot glass and punches really fast
>dude, ghost phone
>ambulance
it wasn't really that strategic or impressive.

KEK KEK KEK KEK

Not really, he fixed 2 pipes during the fight with Shigechi, the pipes weren't broken, Harvest just took out the screws and yet he could fix them. And before that he fixed the ink in the lottery ticked, nothing was broken there.

>implying these arguments were worth more than a kek answer
KEK

What's so bad about this line? Or is this just shitposting?

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Probably he broke them too fast for us to see, but he did or at least could. While SHA couldn't be broken by Star Platinum, so Crazy Diamond had no chance.

Right I got my details wrong

K E K !?

That it is an asspull, especially given how much close-type stands surfaced out later.

Hayato was pretty annoying as fuck

What?, josuke literally defeated SHA in 2 seconds by making it rewind to kira's hand

KUUKI

>While SHA couldn't be broken by Star Platinum
SHA was damaged a lot by SP it just that it was still able to move. And CD is as strong if not stronger that SP.

I don't follow.

K E K U S
E
K
U
S

>I will agree with you that Kira only being able to detonate bombs that are out of his range was pulled out of thin air though.

That's just common sense. If you blow something up right in front of you you'd get hurt too.

>And CD is as strong if not stronger that SP.
SP is strongest stand stat-wise

I liked Dio vs Jotaro a little better simply because it was time spam punch fest.

Josuke vs Kira did make use of their surroundings and their abilities much better. Felt like a much smarter fight.

But fuck my favorite fight in the series was basically Johhny vs F.Valentine, and that was barely a fight.

Then explain the scene where he blew up the boyfriend who was standing right in front of him

Then you're mentally impaired.

not him but different bomb.
Strays cats bubble bombs have wider range.

Yes I know, which is why his distance to the bomb should never be a problem. Yet it was in the last fight

The power of Killer Queen is to blow up everything it touches and nothing more.
The power of Stray Cat is to manipulate air and create air bubbles.
Combine these two.

>you're retarded for not understanding me
Dude, chill out.

He thinks the same type of stand thing is nullified by there being a bunch of bara punchghosts that can't stop time.
Nevermind the fact that Star Plat and The World are directly connected through Dios fuckery with their bloodline and may as well be two sides of the same coin. Jotaro learning how to stop time is how the Joestars get revenge on Dio for stealing so much from them. They take his shit.

Strays cats bubble already have quite the pop to them and do a considerable amount of damage for being only just air. KQ adding its explosion factor ontop of that is basically an independent bomb. Kira blows it up close to him, it damages anything since its mostly Strays cats shell.

Last episode

>" He's too close, I can't Attack!"

Recent episode

>"He's close, now I can Attack!"

Seriously, what the fuck

Also:

How did Kira controlled the bullets?

Isn't it supposed that Stray Cat shoots air bullets as fast as a gun? Why did it threw slow as fuck air bullets? This could have ended this shit very easily, even without the exploding bullets, he should've won

>Bitching and moaning about fight logic in Jojo

4 parts in and you haven't learned to just roll with it? 5 is going to be fucking miserable with you people picking at every stupid thing. Its not real. It doesn't fucking matter. Nobody cares about this shit.

but part 5 actually had good fights.

>Even then, Josuke and Kira's enmity is far more personal
This is bullshit.

He blew him up with his primary bomb, which blows up the object he touched.

The straycat bubbles detonate in all directions.

I cant wait for people to bitch and moan about every Mista fight.
>HOW THE FUCK DID SIX BULLETS STOP THAT BULLET???
>HOW DID HE SURVIVE PALE ALBUM

>Jotaro Vs Dio
>Learn to fly out of nowhere
>SAME TYPE OF STANDO
>Punches him in the knee and kills him

>KQ, a close range stand, extending range with invisible air bubbles that defeated him/Kira before
>CD using marksmanship then combining its original healing power to tag Kira like SHA and not miss even when deflected
>house scene was a dangerous blind Cat-and-Mouse battle of each user turning weaknesses to strengths
>ending it with a quickdraw standoff with neither of them backing down despite severe injury or disadvantage