WE DID IT GOYS: Coco BOMBS at the box office

The couple libshits and shills on Sup Forums are practically shitting themselves because their precious anti-Drumpf, Mexishit movie underperformed like a mother licker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRpWibs_M3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we love latinas here

Lugenpresse is already out in force.

nz media is even worse than the media here

How do the Jews do it, bros? How do they get away with it?

SJWs need to learn that social justice hurts sales. People want to be entertained not lectured.

we should start pushing white culture down the Mexicans throat to see how they like it.

We stepped out of line, so they need to go overtime on good-goying us again.

>Mexico themed movie
>Day of the dead themed
EVERY TIME

Get your own life in order first, faggot. Christ loves you. Return to him and repent for making your life about your little fetish.

I hate movies.

>D day
>Pearl harbor
>Vietnam war
>WW2
Oh really? Tell me more USA

>Dday
US victory
>Pearl Harbour
US victory
>Vietnam
US VICTORY YEAH MURRICA
>World War 2
US victory

What else is relevant? Murica fuck yeah.

Fuck yourself spic. Apologize and then thank us for allowing you to partake in our superior culture. You like my big swinging dick, queer?

>Mexican victories in either world wars
You wetbacks passing notes with the Germans got us sucked into the first one, and you slimy subhumans couldn't be fucked to do anything in either. Go worship Mary or something you subhuman Atzlan scum

Every one of these articles is including 11/22-11/24 in the opening weekend gross. They don't exyou to notice opening weekends aren't 5 days long

>fagsicken
>complain about others shoving (((culture))) down his throat.

i've never wanted to throw a baby against a wall until now. fuggin orcs man

The first two are the same as the fourth. Beaner

Kill it. Kill it now!

in between a rat that can cook and Cars 3.
MY ANGLES

Electricity can work just as well.

Next we're making a Mexican American War movie just for you.

Why not both?

>Budget $175-200 million
>Makes $71 million
>mfw

>Mexican-American War
>Battle of Puebla
Oh really? Tell me more MEXICO

B-but we showed Drumpf!

alamo

Who in their right mind decided to realize a movie the and week that a cape shit movie is out?

Is like they wanna lose their money or some shit

Not even that. Movie theaters generally get a 20-25% cut.

Coco bombs and France still loses.

how exactly is it anti-trump?

You sure did, now about loosing $100 million...

Also got to account for marketing. I've heard film buffs say "Take the budget, half it, and that's how much they spent on marketing."

>SJWs need to learn that social justice hurts sales.

Oh sweet child it is the fucking GOAL. It is designed to turn normies off and destroy companies. i hoped the rigjt wing boycott thing earlier in the year would make biz owners see sense but they are doubling down and will all collapse like the felon league. It's a strategy to destroy the economy for communism. Think it through babe.

>rip off book of life
>expect shekels

I never thought to look up if this bombed.

Vindication.jpg

FRENCHFAG UNMASKED

Studios generally only make 50% of the box office take

With promo toys and DVD/Streaming they will come out ahead.
Pixar can take a shit on the heart of America and people will still show it to their kids, especially since it's 'safer' than Elsa Finger on YT.

I watched this last night. It was great, Disney honestly can do no wrong

whats coco? seriously...

Nah movies are expected to make back their budget on ticket sales alone, DVD/Streaming is never considered part of the 'core profit.' This is a huge box office bomb.
>Pixar can take a shit on the heart of America and people will still show it to their kids
I disagree, I know a guy who is obsessed with Pixar and Disney and he told me he wasn't going to go see it.

I have no idea? I guess Sup Forums thinks they chose this theme and setting as away to fight some phantom racism against Mexicans. Its a stretch.

>Ratatoille one of their worst earners

the fuck? that's literally like their 2nd greatest film behind Wall-e! Fucking normalfags and their insatiable lust for capeshit, talking vehicles and monarch thots!

Best part is the asian market will not fucking touch it with a 27 foot pool. They have laws that censor spooky scary skeletons out of all media and video games. Half the movie would be just a blank screen.

Wrong. The anti-Trump marketing just fell down the memory hole because the whole thing was a PR disaster. Cuck.

Asians are also super racist and hate blacks and mexicans.

>do you want to see the no name random mexishit undead children animation about a DACA kid and his dog or FUCKING BATMAN SUPERMAN AQUAMAN FLASH WONDERWOMAN?

They think just because it is animated it will sell.

That movie came out!? Is it on potlucker yet???

Did CoCo do a Wolfenstein tweet like “These are not fine people”.

Like did the marketing reference a wall?

Fuck off with your dead jew on a stick back to redit.

"You have no power here.... jesus on a stick... muhaha"

what the fuck is coco? i have even heard of it.

I took my girlfriend to it over the weekend, didn't really seem to be anti-Trump it was more about remembering your ancestors and where you came from, if you can get past the beaners it's not a bad movie.

Remember book of the dead?

Me neither. They made a direct knockoff.

> we

There was literally nothing about Drump in the movie. It was actually pretty well done.

How is this anti-Trump?

Disney/Pixar does movies with a different cultural theme each time. This is nothing new for them.

How does it feel to live in a third world shithole next to Rome? Like niggers living in africa, while Caesar rode past them on his horse looking at them like the apes they were. Cockroaches.

>I took my girlfriend to it over the weekend,
>leaf
I just want you to know you mother fuckers flooded my town, destroyed my home. Forced me to live life a fucking animal for half a year. I fucking hate you and your shit country and when we invade and we will invade I will be first in. I will fucking destroy the very idea of Canada.

That's a very conservative estimate for smaller films like Kubo. The big publishers like Disney are easily marketing = budget

what social justice was in the movie?

because it wasn't about white people?

we already have enough Mc Donalds over here

That also. So, honorary whites then? Well... the few that have souls that is...

Maybe, either way it still bombed.

i don't know, i don't have cable.

I have two friends in Pixar who worked on Ratatoille. The biggest struggle of pre-production was making a rat like-able for general audiences.
Just the thought of a rat still disgusts people even if it's clean and a character with depth.

My best friend's an asian, we joke about racist stuff together. I'd rather share the world with them, than spics

>The Alamo
You forgot one.

Nice Reddit spacing

Anti-Trump marketing? I wasn't really paying attention to this movie. Do you have any examples?

What's reddit?

... Coco is literally top of the box office right now

Yep, so they just made the head-chef a jew so the contrast would blur the rat out into a lovable creature.

HAHAHAHA

It's literally the only interesting aesthetic the Mexicans ever came up with.

>Burger education

>Pretend to be American
>Post a bunch of barely legible gibberish
You know where you need to go

“Sup Forums“ has deeply rooted in entertainment subjects such as vidya, music, shows, movies, etc.. because these institutions are what’s been distracting us away from real life happenings to begin with. It starts when the alt-left aristocracy injects some bluepilled “it’s okay to be anything and everything but fuck Trump and fuck YT” that sparks some synapses that something’s not right. Then these people seek answers elsewhere and become redpilled

I wish I had pictures of their sculptor's other iterations to show you. There were some even more grotesque ayylmao looking designs

And even then it's just a ripoff of the Aztec's aesthetic sensibilities. Only with the pagan elements reduced to borderline heresy.

Finding Dory and Cars 2 sucked big, sweaty, spermy, veiny nigger dicks. It's a travesty it grossed more than The Incredibles and Ratatouille.

>Implying Ratatoille was even remotely on par with Wall-E, Moana, or any number of infinitely better Pixar movies

Moana wasn't Pixar.

>jews do something
>it doesn't work

>They have laws that censor spooky scary skeletons out of all media and video games. Half the movie would be just a blank screen.

Wait...

are you memeing?

Tippety toppest of keks

Regular movies are expected to make back at the box office, Pixar: Box office is an advertisement for merchandise.

It's a bit of an oversimplification, but many supernatural movies risk being banned like the Ghostbusters remake was banned in China.

wiki is saying it made like 150 million already...

>Regular movies are expected to make back at the box office, Pixar: Box office is an advertisement for merchandise.

How exactly did this movie take a shit on white rural Americans?

I looked up the trailer and it just looked like it was about a kid in Mexico who wants to be a musician/guitarist, which is a pretty common scenario down there.

>movie comes out 4 days ago
>expecting it to have the biggest opening weekend of all time and make back it's budget
are you really this stupid?

This movie is unironically good though, just like Zootopia, and Inside Out, which Sup Forums also said was shit and would flop.

>It's a bit of an oversimplification, but many supernatural movies risk being banned like the Ghostbusters remake was banned in China.

LMAO WHAT

Why?? What the fuck, I have never heard of this. I thought China had a lot of paranormal themes in their movies.

47% to be precise, but it varies depending on the contract the distributor signs with the theatre.
Disney typically asks for a bigger cut, it's going to be 70ish percent to the distributor with the new Star Wars.
So it might be more in this situation as well, but not sure. Besides, as been mentioned, there's also marketing and general outstanding costs. I'd say it'd need to gross over 450 million to get even, which it won't unless it overperforms amazingly in the next several weekends or if China bails them out (but they probably won't either because it's not capeshit)

Wikipedia is using Box Office Mojo's international. It's irrelevant when talking about opening weekend and still terrible for an international opening weekend.

production on this movie started years before anyone associated trump with mexico, dipshits

(((Americans))) need to make more Films about Australia, and Mexico.

Clearly.

youtube.com/watch?v=RRpWibs_M3Q