>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/21/17
youtu.be/UGkis9LPlFI
>Introducing Wishbone & Drumstick, official TotUS 11/20/17
youtu.be/nrwmYx8ylm0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cj9tvIFcUeU
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7f1c6z/corruption_never_takes_a_holidayso_judicial_watch?sort=confidence
opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Why did you buy a Sup Forums pass OP?

Please be happenings this week, need a distraction from failing Calc.

Less than 2 more months and Trump will have finished his first year in office. How would you grade him so far?

I give him a 8/10. -2 because a lot of what he's trying to accomplish has yet to actually materialize thanks to Congress. While this is not his fault, I have to point out there isn't much time in the big picture. Obviously he went through a lot of on-the-job training, so hopefully things go smoother next year.

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "The last thing we need in Alabama and the U.S. Senate is a Schumer/Pelosi puppet who is WEAK on Crime, WEAK on the Border, Bad for our Military and our great Vets, Bad for our 2nd Amendment, AND WANTS TO RAISES TAXES TO THE SKY. Jones would be a disaster!"
>"I endorsed Luther Strange in the Alabama Primary. He shot way up in the polls but it wasn’t enough. Can’t let Schumer/Pelosi win this race. Liberal Jones would be BAD!"
>Pelosi calls Conyers is an 'icon' and 'entitled to due process'
>LaVar Ball offers to send Trump basketball shoes ‘so he can calm down a little bit’
AFTERNOON
>Conyers stepping aside as high ranking Democrat on House Judiciary Committee (still on committee)
>Trump tweets: "Since the first day I took office, all you hear is the phony Democrat excuse for losing the election, Russia, Russia,Russia. Despite this I have the economy booming and have possibly done more than any 10 month President. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"
>Franken says he's """ashamed""" by allegations, will return to work Monday
EVENING
>Trump tweets: "Back in D.C., big week for Tax Cuts and many other things of great importance to our Country. Senate Republicans will hopefully come through for all of us. The Tax Cut Bill is getting better and better. The end result will be great for ALL!"
>CFPB deputy director sues Trump to block Mulvaney as interim leader

its already happening user

legislative chimpout when

>CFPB deputy director sues Trump to block Mulvaney as interim leader

this pisses me off so much
thank you NNTNN

Is it bad that this still makes me laugh?

they've stopped running those ads they know they're not working

fake or gay?
youtube.com/watch?v=cj9tvIFcUeU

Wonder if CNN will buy it

How is that supposed to be a protest, it's cute as hell.

Reminder not to blogpost or give out (You)'s to strangers.

Was saying Merry Christmas not a thing anymore? For as long as I can remember people have been saying that. Hell, I went to one of the big ivory tower liberal colleges and even they said Merry Christmas. What else would you say?

Damn, I was hoping that we'd get a repeat Ossoff Event. I want them to waste as much of their dwindling warchest as possible.

ILL BURY 1000 SEXUAL ASSAULT CASES TO KEEP THE DEMOCRATS ALIVE IN THE SENATE

AND HAVING THE TRUTH EXPOSED WONT STOP US

fake AND gay

it could be true but you need to also see who actually replies to the text

>going through a lot of on the job training

It does feel like he's becoming more deft at the position, especially since hotheads with their own personal agendas have either been sideline or disciplined

they're running "positive" ads now. doug still has alot of money, doubt it will help

I really do love chicken Trump.

>What else would you say?
Happy holidays or seasons greetings

NK just mad Trump is calling their bluff. The yearly chimpout for money and food to shut up days are over.

Very serious (not really), but very autistic question
What is the least American looking American fictional character in any piece of fiction?

I know in asian shit they always put flag colors or flag print clothing on americlaps somewhere on them in order to differentiate them from the others

>I have the economy booming
You didn't build that

Happy Holidays. Too inclusive for a bigot such as yourself I suppose.

I'm not using one, what are you talking about?

>trump-type crazy strategy
i like it.

Yes and 40 years in the public office and not one word until now ....I dont buy it

>doubt it will help
Indeed. A shame we can't help him lose more though. I love watching the leftists increase their insolvency. for no return whatsoever. If I was a more clever goy, I'd be helping them make me rich.

You mean you guys don't actually go around wearing flag print clothing?

>crazy strategy
Is this what they're calling Madman Theory now?

lmao

I do.

You really don't know about the War On Christmas? Big chain stores started firing workers who said 'merry christmas' on the job. ACLU sues towns that have christmas trees. Schools banning christmas decorations. All sorts of evilness!

>Pelosi calls Conyers an 'icon'
>Franken will return to work Monday
they can't keep getting away with it

/areguy/

I READ IT IN HIS VOICE. I love Gorka like family.

I'm not, why are you saying weird things and why would I deny using a pass?

So new media's rise is killing old media. We all know this, but what I find interesting is that guys like the Koch bros are now sweeping up the remains. The Time media empire is huge...it's all failing, but still huge brands. Are we witnessing a shift in the media landscape from left to right?

WEW

He’s not wrong

>tfw laura "they cut my tire, now they'll all die in a fire" loomerstein retweeted one of my shitposts today

I’m not him bud, I’m just joshing.

>Someone sarcastically asks me what the "race war" will look like

>I show them this gif of the migrant inflow to Europe

Your own governments are waging "race war" on you right now

When did this "soy boy" moniker become a thing again?

I have some. Couple hats, "live free or die" and "Come and take it" shirts etc.

YEAH Sup Forums

I love how he talks himself up in the third person with all those HYPE titles
>JUGGERNAUT JW destroys crooked clinton
>how can DOJ even compete
>SwoleTomFitton.jpg

Not even joking about this:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7f1c6z/corruption_never_takes_a_holidayso_judicial_watch?sort=confidence

James charles is that teen vogue makeup faggot, burn them both

more like left to """right"""
they'll replace the anderson coopers with shep smiths

>look at this getoo thread i just read!

well, when the race war comes i will have it be known here and now that i am just in it for the lulz.

*covergirl, my bad

Any parent who allows a preadolescent child wear makeup is a degenerate, even if the child is biologically female. They should wait until they are a teenager, as a minimum.

t. pederast

They're doing their best to normalize pedophilia

I will take great pleasure in watching the pedophiles burn in the hottest pits of hell

Most old media also has new media embedded within the corporation. And even new media is in danger, as they can quickly go to the wayside without constant reinvention.
Also, no. The media only has one loyalty: the almighty dollar.

>not having enough shekels to spend a nickel a day to shitpost uninterrupted

This. Fuck Nazis.

Xi is the shadiest looking motherfucker I have ever seen in non-American politics. You just can't trust the guy. I'm sure Trump knows this too and he's just playing nice with Xi to take care of NK first.

Maybe. Also, with more normies coming online they're more exposed to our media. Anyone can make a meme and post it to twitter and reach 1000's+ of people for free.

Is he a tank and spank boss or do those adds have any unique mechanics

fake.

wats Sup Forums?

>read getoo as gentoo

The question has received more than 400 answers from Zhihu users, which include some of the most representative perceptions of the 'white left'. Although the emphasis varies, baizuo is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.
opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult

Reminder there's still more than two weeks until the Alabama election, and normies only have a memory span of two weeks

>oh sweetie sugar pie lollipop

But I need to find out if I'm jewish or not.

Delete the meat

a month or two ago I think? The days just seem to run together lately

>throwing your camera at someone's head
please, bess, through something at my head. I want to see your ass get dragged through court for assault.
but she wouldn't cause she's a fucking jew who encourages goyim to do the dirty work for her

Why are the left so hateful? Can't be very healthy.

definatrly not her. too pretty.

wait are roastie lips just a jewish trait?

Is that really her?

>mfw soyboy becomes a part of the common lexicon

Did he just "whoever smelt it dealt it" peadophilia?

Can you drop the class or study and see the professor and ta after class and see if there's something you can do to pass? If there's no chance to pass can you still drop it and retake it?

If you retake the exact same class, your grade will be replaced so your GPA will be saved but it still shows on transcipt. That was how my college worked but yours may be different.

No one they’re attracted to will fuck them.

>"expressing themselves in ways previously frowned upon in society"
>implying dolling up boys to make them look sexy is a good thing

kek. I did too.

whatdaya say, boys, next OP image?

What's a good youtube channel to watch? I'm bored as shit.

kek, nice catch

OP will complain about “relevancy” 2bh