Boruto: The Anime

Kishimoto says: The ride never ends

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/12/17-1/boruto-naruto-next-generations-tv-anime-planned-for-april

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFPX6QZwN1c
youtube.com/watch?v=_2MmlMxuDFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>long running anime filled with fillers just like it's predecessor

MITSUKI BEST BOY

so long as it

>doesn't have the shitty art style of the manga
>doesn't recap the entire first movie as slowly as fucking possible
>doesn't give shitty redesigns for characters that make no sense

I'll give it a shot. Still, they NEED to animate Gaiden first.

so... naruto gt?

Better than Naruto Super

Fuckin niggers stole our idea

Except it's probably going to adapt the Boruto movie, just like Super adapted their movies, and just like the Boruto manga adapted the movie.

Nothing new.

How?

muh nigga
shame he wont get his sage awakening in RtB

this
i need to see animated version of pic related

Stay in your general on /vg/, Narutard.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFPX6QZwN1c

>inb4 Sarada becomes muslim

this should have been canon.

Sakura and Karin is BFF so SakuKarin is kinda canon

might as well

No! They should have slammed their vaginas together until they had Salad. That should have been canon. With all the other wizardry going on in the series I don't see why that couldn't happen.

Then how did Sarada get the Sharingahding?

Go away, turkroach

Karin works with Orochi. And Kabuto has a whole orphanage full of sharingans.

Or hell, Karin just drugs Sasuke one night and gives him a handy.

>inb4 this turns out to be true
At least that will explain Salad's Rinnegan

Only Indra and Ashura's reincarnations can get the rinnegan.

i.e. Karin

When you think Naruto can't get any worse...

She is not a reincarnation, you fucking retard

Says you

How were Haroshima and Madara able to be summoned from the pureland when Indra and Ashura's other incarnates; Naruto and Sasuke were still alive? Don't they have the same souls or was it just their chakra that was passed down.

Although isn't the soul made of chakra though? If so does that mean human's didn't have souls before Kaguya ate the fruit?

What if human's actually naturally had chakra in the first place but were cut off from it long long ago before the tree was even planted on the planet.

Hopefully lots of these plot point and loose ends will be tied up when the manga finishes adapting the movie.

No, they really just inherit the chakra of the brothers. Not the souls themselves.

Naruto and Sasuke werent at first reincarnates of Ashura and Indra, over time there actions and deeds made them the reincarnates and thats why Hagomoro gave them the Rikudou powers.

>The ride never ends
'Nother meme became real, what a surprise.

Here how this could feasibly work
>Karin meets w/ Sakura while both are stalking Sasuke
>Reveals that genetic analysis of Sasuke's sperm () shows that all potential offspring have an extreme version of Itachi's stamina disease, as such are stillborn or die shortly after birth, unless saturated in high-potency charka
>Offers to carry Sakura's fertilized egg until they catch sight of Sasuke
>Sakura accepts
>Catch sight of Sasuke
>Egg is transferred
>Sak successfully guilt trips Sauce into marrying her w/ bulging belly
>Few months pass
>Salad is born, but has Uzumaki chakra due being in Karin's womb

Then that makes BorutoxSarada incest.

You're acting like that's a bad thing.

They would give birth to some inbred god.

And?

Sarada a CUTE!!

Exactly how rich is Kishimoto?

Rich enough to have someone else continue the manga.

Is this the first time Sup Forums has ever been pro-NTR?

Sauce barely counts as a human being.

At least the filler here will serve a world-building purpose since we know next to nothing about what the future of the shinobi world is like.

Was actually refering to Pinkshit getting cucked.

>Except it's probably going to adapt the Boruto movie
God no. Not again. Not for the third fucking time.

How dos it work in Japan? Does Shonen jump steal your IP and your shekels?

Technically everything in nardo is the result of inbreeding

Something seems off on this visual, looks like CGI shit, specially Sarada's face.

So basically Sarada has less potential than Nardo 2.0

Rich enough that back in 2005 he was paying over a million dollars in taxes.

No, the manga authors still own the IP. They get a fee for each page they draw, a percentage of the volume sales, and some licensing fees for anime and merchandise. Jump gets it's money from selling the magazine and advertisements in it, the rest of the revenue from volume sales, and possibly a slice of anime and merchandise revenue depending on what their role is for a given show or item.

Sarada fucking Naruto (and not the other way around), will make this mango to go full circle and give birth to actual ninja Jesus. GGWP, kishimoto.

Don't they both have the potential for Rinnegan now?

Anyone with a Sharingan has the potential. They just need some Wood chakra or whatever.

No because you need Indra's soul chakra or whatever.

>That look
It's not even up for debate, is it? Sarada is fated to jump on Boruto's dick and there is nothing we can do about it.

>nothing we can do about it.
We can help encourage them. Let's teach them about the birds and the bees early.

There's no way out since bolt gets his vanishing rasengan through it.

>We can help encourage them
Nigga I think they already know

Well, I mean they could just set the series after the movie everyone's already seen and is currently in the process of reading?

Who are Minato's parents?

>boruto looking at Sarada thinking about all the quests and shit
>Sarada looking at Boruto already lusting over his dick
My boy Boruto deserves better

Deets on best family unit, incoming!

>expecting everyone to read shit

They want the mainstream/anime only watchers for this

It's also easy content to adapt. It will probably kill off interest since one half already knows what's gonna happen

Ehh, Salad is just honoring her father's side

They already do tons of pointless filler shit. Adapting it is going to happen

nobodies as far as we know

Minato was just a normal guy who trained really hard.

He is a hack
>stole uzumaki jutsu pretends really smart

Agreed

This mean that the old Naruto anime is ending?

I kinda wanted to see the novels animated.

His signature technique was also the 2nds shit

He did have sage mode out of nowhere and easily adapted to kyuubi mode

Rasengan was literally his move inspired from bijuus

I'd say he was a leech on some ends but he was also a high tier innovator

Anyone else surprised the rule that if a bijuu is extracted the host dies was never broken? Even madara was killed through that shit

I mean there are literally no exceptions which is fucking strange since a bijuu is just chakra

Kazekage didnt die

Speaking of signature moves, what will be Salad's?
I think it will be FALCON punch once she gets Amerastu

Ok you got me I completely forgot about that

I'm surprised that was never brought up since kakashi copied the tech. Discarded ideas I guess or reserved for the future

I still think Kishi made the Second the inventor of that technique because he looked so underwhelming in hindsight.
In the Orochimaru vs Third fight, what did he even do? Spam water?
I guess you could argue that it was a confined space and a teleportation technique might not be the best in that situation anyways, but the power creep just had not progressed that far and the Kages' showing in that battle was really weak compared to what others did after that point.
For a manga about ninja they were some powerful wizards for sure, but some rock walls and whatnot were not as impressive as all the eye powers pulled out later.

But Tobirama was said to be the inventor of Edo Tensei in part 1 in the manga.

Really? I looked it up on Narutopedia and it lists ch. 525 as the first reference of it being his technique.

>once she gets Amerastu
pls no. We've already seen two Uchihas with that shit, give Salad something else. Plus Amaterasu doesn't seem to suit her. She seems more like she'd follow in Itachi's footsteps with top-tier genjutsu

>She seems more like she'd follow in Itachi's footsteps with top-tier genjutsu

Healing or support shit from the MS of love.

Plus Kishi has to keep up sakura's theme

Way before that chapter Edo Tensei was always listed as his technique.

>Healing
Nope, that's Mitsuki's territory this time. Which means he'll be the one to open up Bort's shirt and massage his tits when things go bad

how come madara wasnt an old fuck when he was brought back

Itachi had Amerastu

Although I agree with you on the genjustu part, remember, the New Gen is stronger than the Old Gen. She will probably inherit both of the Uchida Bros strengths

does his one-shot going to have adaptation too?

>She will probably inherit both of the Uchida Bros strengths
That would literally just make her Itachi.

That's what they should do instead of rehashing the movie for the third time. Animate both Gaidens then air the movie in its entirety as a double special or whatever the fuck.

>wake up
>See this
What do?

That makes no sense. The Boruto manga will be like three chapters into the first actual arc by then or are they going to make the entire anime a super long filler arc?

So was Naruto's

At least he invented the rasengan.

Kabuto made some modifications

Yea but naruto invented the rasenshuriken

thats their rape face isn't it?

maybe

No, Minato first developed the theory of shoving elemental chakra inside the rasengan.

Kakashi told Naruto everything he had to do. He even told him that he should try out using two shadow clones instead of one.

Naruto was only capable of doing it because nobody else in the world can handle doing more than two shadow clones without dropping dead.

Fucking hell, they need to stop.. Literally the only good thing the Naruto franchise has produced is this beautiful fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2MmlMxuDFQ

Sakura genuinely looks cute now.