Give me one good reason why this is NOT rightful American clay? Just 1 good reason

Give me one good reason why this is NOT rightful American clay? Just 1 good reason...

PRO-TIP: You can't.

I don't want those poor shits that like to pass off as countries

Land south of Texas wasn't conquered or fought for by Anglo and Germanic Americans

You invaded Canada in 1812 and you failed

Let's just take the entire continent while we're at it

your country already recognized mexico and canada as sovereign countries

U wot m8? Nigger we literally conquered mexico.

cuz we big

Canadas demographics with Americas constitution does not sound that bad to me. But then again i want to fight for those things under the maple leaf, even if it is a fag flag its our fag flag and our nation.

I forgot to mention, you've also invaded Cuba and failed, so yeah you don't get anything out of wars when you lose burgers

it is rightful american clay. You mutts just have the rightful americans shut in reservations...

Who did?

that alaska tho

If it is 100% white I am cool with that.

As depicted, your southern border to the US is pictured at least 5 times larger than the northern border of the US. Nice try.

Africa: Area
30,370,000 km2 (11,730,000 sq mi),
Canada: Total area
9,984,670 km2 (3,855,100 sq mi)

does not add up

yes that would be the joke

>actually needing to do this calculation to determine the bigger landmass

It is American clay, thats what the continent is called, it is not united statian clay, because you have no historical claims to it

do you BELIEVE evvvverything you read? us is smaller than shown on eurocentric based hegemonic maps.

American education under european flag

Newfoundland is a Rightful British Dominion

What's a mutt to a mongoloid? You're closer related to the savages, so no surprise you take their side.

Natives didn't occupy territory. They just wandered wherever food was good and constantly war fucked each other for shitty reasons. The area my savage stomping ancestors settled was barren. It wasn't until whites developed the land that the savages decided they wanted it, got uppity, and got put in their place.

Archeology tells us that this area had been at best a hunting camp 10,000 years ago. That's it.

probably because the image is a joke you spergs.

Yes please, take the newfies.

>image is of the entire continent

canada is rightful american clay. kick out quebec though.

>that mexico
at least kill me before that happens

Fair enough
We will throw in Africa and India
Bavaria is now a US state though.

You're right - I can't.

Sounds good, we might Sneak Hanover, Australia and NZ but the rest is yours

Fuck south of the Rio Grande

You still owe us for the damage to the White House.

If Canada continues on its trajectory to become the Sweden of the Western Hemisphere it's entirely possible that the United States might invade and annex at least parts of it.

Because it's rightful British clay.