When will the thrilling and heartwarming story of my lovely wife Arcuied Brunestud be brought to life in beautiful...

When will the thrilling and heartwarming story of my lovely wife Arcuied Brunestud be brought to life in beautiful Japanese animation?

Isn't that Atari Dumbledore from Porkslope Turkeyhandle?

what

As soon as the Tsukihime remake is released.

WHEN

Yeah, in 2020
Seriously, why can't best girl be animated and yet genderbent Arthur can?

>best girl
She's just a proto-Rin with less character.

>implying she did ANYTHING wrong

It already was in 2003

what is this...?

i think you're mistaken user

There are some Tsukihime remake images in the type-moon 2017 calendar.

I think this might be the true newfag test.

See:

Wow, nice fan work. Didn't know TM fans can go as far as drawing some animation.

yes

Rin and Akiha are pretty different characters. Even if they're both tsundere the way they are tsundere is different.

Rin is tsundere because of the internal conflict she has between playing the role of the Tohsaka Magus and her own nature as a decent person. Notably she's more tsundere for her sister then her love interest.

Akiha, on the other hand, has her tsun come from the fact that she wants her Nii-san to be better and safe. It doesn't come out for anybody else.

Someone never played Tsukihime.

She's just a proto-Rin with less character.

Rin, Azaka and Akiha are all based on Aoko.

Akiha was a genuinely good character, because she had good reason to be annoyed, didn't resort to constant violence, and most importantly, her temper issues were noted by the others to be an issue and not conveniently glossed over.

In comparison, while Rin may not be too violent either, her tsundere side is way too hamfisted and in your face in UBW compared to the other routes, and in HF where her aloofness ends up causing genuine suffering, it's conveniently ignored by everyone who's not crazy, and forgiven instantly after a "yeah... sorry".

I never played this game, does she transform into Archtype Earth in the novel?

Archtype earth is super hot, what game does she first appear in?

Kagetsu Tohya and Melty Blood. She also has a cameo on the Tsukihime manga (you should read this)

She first appear in Kagetsu Tohya

>Implying the VN's telling isn't already perfect
>Wanting to watch the shitty redesign

>muh animay adaptions

YO DAT B ARCADE BUMSTEAD FROM TSUKIHIMAY I'D HIT IT

>implying you don't want to see those heavy vampire breasts in motion
>implying you don't want to protect her beautiful smile and hear her honeyed voice
>implying a good adaptation wouldn't be GOAT

pls user, you're projecting
arcuied is arcuied, regardless of whether the skirt is short or long