Mahou Shoujo

Now that its over, any chance of Season 2?

Why? The best girl (male) is already dead.

Believe in Yuuki Yuna magic

Zero
This.

this

It might happen with the LN's popularity spike, maybe they're gonna say something about it tomorrow.

Since they didn't go anime original in the end, there is indeed a chance for there to be a season 2. Thank God they didn't do a reset end

Can't even top best horse in next arc.

The cutest.

What do you think of the adaption?

Best pet/sex slave.

RIP Swim Swim you were what hooked me onto this series with your rampage. You shall always be remembered as "The Waifu Killer".

Is that tail of feather?

It was good, but the worst part of it is how the anime downplayed SW's depression making her look like a bitch at some parts.

It's decent.

The staffs must have a grudge on Unmarked SW because they downplay her scenes so much. They also make her too dumb for a 4* int character.

They don't even allow her to throw Fav at Ripple.

F

Thank you Ripple. The waifus are save once again.

>The waifus are save once again.
Yeah, sure.

Subs when?

Sorry, I should have said safe for a while.

This is the same place where SW flirted with boypucelle ;_;

Fuck you. It's her fault that Wedin died

Move over boypucelle, it's time for the third girlfriend.

Waifu Slayer v2 improved edition

>Try to remember the basics of CQC

Who's the third?

wait, i missed it, did Ripple lose her eye/arm?

I have to say I was surprised that she did die. With this having multiple arcs and her being so young, I thought Snow White was going to make it and stop the fight, with Swim Swim becoming a recurring antagonist. A little disappointed that didn't happen. I will now go on to read the LNs but I sure hope they put a recurring antagonist in this series some time.

boypucelle
alice
ripple

Slut.

______me

they will, not getting specific but some characters are arguably recurring antagonists

Yes she did. Although she seemed to regain her arm again when she went back to human form.

The recurring antagonist appears in SWRP.

there are multiple recurring antagonists and protagonists, fear not user
yeah

Yeah

Season 2 will have a giant girl.

Giant girls make everything better

Oh.

I thought it was Inferno or something.

stab stab stab

Inferno had more yuri with Deluge than SW

You know now why people saying SW is useless as fuck in the entire arc. She saved no one other than nameless mob.

Oh okay that's good to know. I much prefer having long lasting antagonists, then one that's only in for 1 arc.

mfw!

Fourth

Face of pure evil

>giant Umaru
>good
REMOVE HAMMY.

>Top Girl is dead
>people still watch this trash

It's all this bitch fault.

She's the worst girl of the arc though.

Man, I really feel bad for mistrusting Fal while reading Restart. Fuck Fav for giving all cyber fairies a bad name.

How long until subs? An ~hour? Waiting is suffering.

Yeah. She had some amazing potential which was wasted and that's what upsets me the most about her death. Though the author had to have some kind of closure for the first volume, in case it didn't get another one.

isn't it in like 10 minutes?

Swim Swim was the prototype for better written villains though.

I like the antagonists we have now.

Should be here in around 30 mins.

God, if SwimSwim were still alive, the whole series would've gone in a complete different direction. Snow White and Swim Swim being the last two, I can't imagine how things would play out years down the line. Swim Swim reenacting Monster?

I still want to see a second season or more.

Partly because I want people to experience Snow White as MG Batman. She really grew on me, probably because she actually got off her ass and wanted to improve.

Best part is she doesn't feel OP at all, which I like.

Thanks

Imagine if how Restart would be affected if SwimSwim was the only survivor

>autism hamster
>make thing better
If they make sequel anime I can't wait for this to happen.

>Snow White as MG Batman
Same here, she improves a ton but she's high mid-tier at best, not OP at all.

>dat inverse softheardness scaling

I mean most of the recurring characters aren't that OP, Deluge is upper-mid tier, Shadow Gale and Pfle are physically weak and get by on Intelligence and their abilities and Ripple is around the same tier as Deluge and SW

True, but Swim Swim could have improved had she had more time.

Yeah future events would have been completely different, had she lived on in Unmarked.

Previous threads have user who bragging about Boi Pucelle's waste potential, now we got this.

This.
As much as I like Swim Swim she doesn't have place in the next LN, she died as another victim of Cranberry.

She is low top tier.

I was so happy when that happened, dumb rat bitch.

She can't even protect her friend JOKERS

Difference is that Swim Swim was still a child and had a 5/5 leaning stat. Had she lived on, she would have turned into a pretty fearsome individual.

>CR forgot to include the subs
Hoping it won't take long until it's fixed.

Apart from anime only few LN readers ever said that.

How did it end? I don't want to watch it but I am curious as to why these girls were forced into a battle royale

Fucking Crunchyroll

>she died as another victim of Cranberry
More like Fav, since Cranberry was probably going to recruit her and Swim Swim only died because Fav backstabbed her.

Mind-read give the impressive boost to agility&speed. High middle tier.

Keek didn't told player to kill each other so she will get rekt by Melville or Nokko-chan.

How many MGs do you consider stronger than her?

Ripple and Snow White are the only survivors, they were pushed into this game because Fav is a shithead who wants to see suffering.

Ok.

Marika, Pukin, Grace, Hana, Daisy, Akane and many others. Almost everyone with 5/5 Strength & Agility 5/5.

480p is out
I'm waiting for 720p

Speaking of Fav I think it was pretty retarded of him to betray Swim Swim as that's what essentially got him killed.

One-on-One Combat-based? Mao Pam, Sonia, Grim Heart, Cranberry, Marika(under the sunlight), Ace of Spades shufflin and many others with Strength, Agi, and Combat Skill 5 with Intelligence at least 3.

720p sub is out
I doubt they animate SWRP.

720p is out

where?

Horrible

>No Jobber Flamey or QT hairfag
I'm disappointed.

Watching sub.

Why on earth they make SW give up on being a magical girl now instead of going after Ripple instantly.

That was suppose to happen after Nana die and that don't even last a day.

thanks sweaty

>Swim Swim died.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

Huh subs are out. Guess I have to watch it now. I hope that Ripple will show some humanity there.

They place that here of all places?
Goddamit Lerche.

user pls. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I feel fucking robbed.

just finished watching with subs, it doesn't look like they left too much of a teaser for S2 or SWRP unfortunately, but we'll see

>Swim Swim finally got what she deserved