JUST
VIRTUE
SIGNAL
MY
BBQ
AND
PISS UP
SENPAI

abc.net.au/triplej/news/musicnews/triple-j-hottest-100-is-moving-to-a-new-date-and-heres-why/9197254

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/abc.net.au/triplej/news/musicnews/triple-j-hottest-100-is-moving-to-a-new-date-and-heres-why/9197254
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5120175/Milo-Yiannopoulos-slams-Australian-journalists.html
youtu.be/n0FesrS2Nio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please archive or screenshot
unvis.it/abc.net.au/triplej/news/musicnews/triple-j-hottest-100-is-moving-to-a-new-date-and-heres-why/9197254

Fuck off cunt. I was sick of the lefty lynchmob ruining Australia Day with their hippy music show. I'd be at an Australia Day BBQ trying to regale stories of sporting triumph and some fuckstick blow in dual citizen would yell "crank up the tunes mate" and they'd bop along to some Icelandic indie folk shit.

Getting rid of the hottest 100 day will let us focus 100% on AUSTRALIA, as we should.

If you disagree you hate Australia.

How can we meme this against them

It's an own goal.

Never stop an opponent when they make a mistake.

Against them? This is a GOOD THING!

Honestly, if you don't spend Australia Day rubbing one out to a photograph of Dawn Fraser tearing down the Jap flag then you should be deported.

How many southern cross tatoos do you have anyway cunt? I betcha none.

looking through the comments on jewbook it looks like everyone is pissed the fuck off

also most of the hate towards triple j usually comes from butthurt gen x, who are stuck in the 90s when it comes to music taste (90s music isnt bad but that generation is insufferable when they start talking about "real music")

the absolute state of cityfag larp

This. I've always hated that shit. Luckily this will red pill a lot of fence sitters.

>own goal
These fuckin cunts are payed with taxpayer money, nothing is going to root them out there isn't anything you can do. it'll only get worse

I live in Geraldton mate. We had a Triple J one night stand in it and it was fucking awful. It's good taht Triple J are leaving Australia Day alone.

now i can listen to my own music instead of some wanker throwing triple J on. i fail to see this as a bad thing

Gods work, Nordbro, Gods work

I'm glad some of you are true blue aussies. I can't beleive the state of Facebook and Twitter right now with cucks saying this'll ruin Australia Day. The Hottest 100 was what was ruining Australia Day.

Fuck invasion day and fuck drumpf

I'm happy in the respect that I don't have to listen to the shitness of triple j ( I don't actually listen to the radio).

Does anyone think that this will affect triple j too much? I mean the day after australia day is a Saturday so some people will likely have parties.

We should throw out some memes just to ensure maximum ass hurt and that people boycott

I'm not mad that it won't be played, really the majority of shit on the top 100 is international (((((indie))))) shilling with a few nuggets of good Australian music squeezing in.
I am pissed off at them giving in to the vocal majority and changing something completely fucking pointless.
Just... Turn the radio off?
Do they think this is going to cancel Australia Day?
Do they think true blues won't continue to play cricket in the backyard and aim for the housing commission boong/immigrants windows?
Will this stop us frying up bacon and pork snags? Not yet.

Triple J is complete trash these days, I only listen to The Racket on Tuesday nights.

In what world did they ever think this would be a good idea. I think that they'll just lose shit loads of people to spotify lol.

Someone should stream it live to ddtb and ytb just to completely fuck over triple j

How many Abos even care about this?

All the ones i've seen are the "Aboriginals" who are like 5% Black.

Triple J already stream it live mate.

Shouldn't surprise anyone really. The only people that listen to that shit are self-hating leftists anyway, so of course they were going to vote to change it.

FUCK! Soros must've tipped them off early! The left is already meming! Pic related cunts!

Fuck sake. Triple J has gone downhill so badly under labor cucks.

THANKS FAGGITS

Man annoys me how the black fellas are so wilfully ignorant about why they would have chosen the 26th - like they're always asking WHY? Like it doesn't make sense to pick the day of arrival. Sure the other days make sense too but by goodness the date was just picked, like some cunts were like, fuckin' that's not a bad date, the date it all began and what not. And then other cunts just spin a big thing out of it.

who /here/ has never listened to triple j's hottest 100?

Australia Day means nothing, because Australia doesn't exist any more. Let them have it, it means nothing anyway.

You sound suspiciously like a cunt who's never been to an Australia Day BBQ.

WAHT R YA SOME FUCKING FIONA NASH DUAL NATIONAL BLOW IN ARE YA?

>Make a racist cartoon because you don't like perceived ATSI racism

really makes me think

sieg heil

no, none of my friends listen to gay unoriginal indie pop shit

It's publicly funded. Giving them clicks means nothing.

AUSPOL

Fuck them. First time since 1996 I won't bother listening next year.

It's been shit the last few years anyway, since normies decided they love Tirpel Jay once a year.

>who /here/ has never listened to triple j's hottest 100?

Doing it wrong. Fuck off.

WRONG CUNT 2004 was a glorious year when the Hottest 100 was on the 25th of January.

>Friends
REAL AUSTRALIANS SAY CUNTS/MATES

The station has degraded so much that it must be near a marxist echo chamber already.

5/10 meme. We need things targeting the presenters blaming then for shifting the hottest 100.

>welfare programs out the arse, dozens of special support groups, affirmative action, scholarships, free housing and land grants
>WHEN WILL SOCIETY GIVE NOONGAS A FAIR GO

what frame of mind do melbournites live in, why do they revere aboriginals so much?

rip
Surprised they didn't do it sooner considering how fucking lefty they are

This is fucking true

This, Arthur Philip and the first fleeters where on good terms with the abos. Some convict women were fucking breast feeding babies for the aboriginal mothers

Oh you dumb, virtue signalling cunts, you didn't even check...

Prepare for backpedalling guise

JJJ - most left wing virtue signalling radio station nationally..
Sup Forums seems surprised they do left wing virtue signalling shit..

To hell with the J's and the ABC in general.
They are staffed by limp wristed spineless SJW's and it shows in what they produce.
I was a long time supporter of both (decades) but I have not been so for a number of years now.

This guy makes a very good point

what a time to be alive

You have to be fucking shitting me.

JJJ is just leftist garbage now. It began the downward slide in the 90's.
I listened to it from the day it started in '75 (won't I cop it for being an oldfag now). Double Jay was edgy as fuck. The stuff they used to smuggle out of prisons and play, the things you couldn't play on radio like Captain Goodvibes (the Pig Of Steel) and Doctor Poo, and the days when Doug Mulray said and did ANYTHING on the breakfast show. Yes, they were saying fuck and cunt on air even back then. The 80's JJJ continued on with it's fine standards like Roy & HG with This Sporting Life. Every friend I had would listen to that on the weekend without fail. And when the 90's started, playing Fuck The Police regularly on the radio and having the country in outrage over it. After they sacked the entire on air staff out of the blue on a Friday in the 90's listeners were infuriated. Overnight, every person we loved to listen to was gone. The most popular star, the arvo jock, wasn't even allowed to do his shift on the last day because they knew he would just let the ABC have it. He never even got a chance to say goodbye to his listeners. And what did they replace it with, absolute cucks and people who knew nothing. People like Helen bloody Razor who's idea of showing everyone how intelligent she could be was by using large obscure and obsolete words from the dictionary that people would have to look up. They began playing mostly dance music and rap and the station went to shit. It did have some shining moments later like Jay & The Doctor, but I just couldn't forgive them for that 90's shit and eventually just lost interest.
The entire ABC is now a leftist puppet pandering to the likes of the communist greens (who in their eyes can do no wrong). It is no better than CNN.

It's substantially worse than CNN mate. And holy fuck I'd forgotten about the existence of Doug Mulray

50YO here. I feel your pain

If you go to sickopedia you will see they have conveniently forgotten about all the best the station ever had to offer.

Top jej

Forgot screenshot

>BBQ
You keep using that word, but I don't think you know what it means.

Not blasting your AC/DC or Midnight Oil hits instead of Triple Cuck

6 million reasons to back peddle.
My fucking sides.

I fucking love the Oils' music mate, but they're way bigger cucks than even that poofter that used to do the breakky show.

And if they persist with the fourth Saturday in January, next year will be International Holocaust Day; 2019 will be... January 26.

Who fucking thought this through?

I thought every day was holocaust day because there is always some kike ranting on about it somewhere on jewbook or in the news.

>27 January
How can you have a Remembrance Day for something that never happened?

This shit is all over jewbook so I am happily sharing your new and improved logo.

I haven’t listened in about 4 years anyway, but this will ensure I never listen to it again.

If there was ever any doubt that JJJ were a bunch of lefty soyboys, it has been completely dispelled today.

This comic hurts my head

Reminder that the (((survey))) was carefully written to get the pre-conditioned response (picture related). I wish we had a licence to pay for the ABC like they do for the BBC so that I could refuse to pay it, because this is absolute bullshit

Wow all this butthurt over a change of date.

>survey itself insists that your ignorant if you disagree
what if the abc was just canceled all together

BASED JJJ

>Milo calls out Waleed Aly for being a PUSSY

Waleed bitched out on debating Milo like the soft cock he is:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5120175/Milo-Yiannopoulos-slams-Australian-journalists.html

For Burgers and other non-Aussie shitposters, all you need to know about Waleed is that he's a lying leftist shill for Islam that shits up our TV. He was an absolute rude cunt to Assange while interviewing him: youtu.be/n0FesrS2Nio

LIST
1 Triple J High winner? (token ) immigrant
2 Triple J winner? Ab Original (token) shit music, real shit
3 we must now play a % of girls music or get the fuck out
4 they move the date of the only good thing to do on Australia day to another to cuck out

What we do? we gotta get their funding taken away. we gotta see changes. we have to ring them and complain, we have to call or pollies and tell them to axe triple j, we have to tell our grandparents to do the same. lest do this cunts

triple gay fucking off should be an opportunity for a streaming pirate broadcast of the top 100 aussie tunes of all time

it might not even be that hard to automate desu, voting systems and stuff are probably easy enough to set up and generate a playlist from...

I disagree

This will be the start of Australia Day being vilified as a nazi racist holiday only nazis celebrate

On the positive side, a fuckload of people just turned into extreme right wingers

Easily a stepping stone towards the general removal of australia day. Thus a further rise in nationalism.

Bravo lefties! All that abo goodwill will pay dividends!

It has to get worse before it gets better but the systematic dismantling of Australian identity is still painful to watch

It is. Being a proud Aussie will be seen as being as a genocidal Nazi more and more as time goes on

ive never listened to it but its annoying that they change it just to pander to aboriginals. its a fuck you to the founders of australia and to every anglo-celtic australian.

lolwut they've been trying to push muh evil racist holiday for a few years now

Truth is, most abos dont give a fuck. There is always abos at Australia Day drinkups.

Its white leftists who are desperate to be as relevant as American leftists. They are trying to start 'Black lives matter' in Australia even though police killings are non existent here. Its utterly cringe how hard they try to emulate Americans

Whenever they have a female singer on for an interview she will without fail talk in an American hippie accent.

triple J is shit and has always been shit
it is normie fuel

They will definitely lose listeners.

The majority of triple J listeners are Millennial who have shit tier hospitality or retails jobs. They work on Saturdays so a good portion of their audience will no longer be able to listen.

So they don't want people to listen to their lousy station? Guess they'll have lots of advertising space free after this.

>memestralia
>sporting triumphs

>So they don't want people to listen to their lousy station?

yeah. i was under the impression australia day was the only day of the year people listened to triple j. a few people in the thread seem to like it though. every time ive given it a try they play aussie hip hop and i have change the station as fast as i can. anyone else used to go to big day out in sydney on australia day?

fuck i remember when it was aboriginal week on triple j this year and they had one of the presenters come in and talk about how good the abos were back in the day.....she went on to explain how they made glue out of leaves and how they made traps to catch fish and the other presenters were just in awe of how amazing that was. I was completely baffled as i thought it was more impressive that the fucking first fleet came over with guns in a fucking massive ship and within a day of arrival achieved more then these cunts did in a million years whilst they are just surviving and didnt even progress enough to invent the wheel.

Then after that an A.B original song came on and i turned off my radio. I hate what Triple J has become

>listening to triple jew

Soft Cock marshmallow cuck fuck radio. best days of jjj are gone.