So how do you think toei will ahndle female pegasus?

So how do you think toei will ahndle female pegasus?

>80s style

Fug, the manga's style was sexy.

So how many spics are butthurt over this?

i think they love this

>no shoujo style
I don't know how to feel about this

>toei

It's clearly not Toei dumbass. My guess is Sunrise.

> Seiya back in the Pegasus Cloth

Feels good.

>implying
I'm liking it so far senpai. I'm just worried they'll end up with a shit budget for the animation and fuck it up like they did with soul of gold.

I'd rather see them fondle the he-male pegasus.

Seintia Shoo?

I wonder if they doing this to cash in into the mahou Shoujo genre.

None, we liking it.

She is actually the saint of the minor horse.

She's actually the Equleus Saint, like Subaru from Omega.

Oh yeaaah, i must have read that wrong.

I'm not even asking for it to be good anymore. All I want is passable animation that doesn't hurt to look at.

That design on the back is weird. The shoulders are the Toei V1, but the helmet is from the Toei V3.

I guess it could be just a new redesign for the v1 if it's not Toei, but it''s odd how close to Toei's design it is.

She's Equuleus though

Not so many

LC fans? A lot

They're following the manga design Just giving it their shit plastic toy colors

>"Toei Animation" kanji in the announcement
>"clearly not Toei"
>art is very reminiscent of Keichi Ichikawa from Araki Pro
I come here to laugh at you

A lot of people don't really care, the spin-offs are fanfic tier.

The authors all girls so they self insert a fucking lot, LC is a self insert wankfest and Saintia Sho has a lot of self inserting too.

At least in Saintia Sho the Saintias are not(completely) irrelevant like the LC characters

Anyone wants me to storytime the first chapter? No?

I'm doing it anyways.

Prologue

Of course it's Toei, they announced 3 Saint Seiya projects.

Also the character designs come on

>Anyone wants me to storytime the first chapter? No?
This chapter doesn't even fit the continuity now, kek

The spic fanbase was destroyed by Omega and the remainings were killed by LoS.

This is the prologue, not chapter 1

yes, it's precisely the chapter you're dumping that doesn't fit anymore

just an intro

>At least in Saintia Sho the Saintias are not(completely) irrelevant like the LC characters

They're only mostly irrelevant.

Although that was inevitable since it takes place during the original story, and unless they change things wildly the new cast won't get to do anything important because that'll mess up the timeline and all that.

Also:
>Poseidon:
>Took the main cast with Cloths capable of turning Gold along with 3 actual Gold Cloths to beat, along with Athena herself

>Hades
>Took the main cast in God Clothes and Athena in Sacred Armor to beat

>Eris
>Resurrection prevented twice by a single Gold Saint

Yeah but I have it here so might as well dump it, it already ended

she's plenty alive for it to have been prevented

Ok chapter 1

Well, it worked the 3rd time thanks to evil Saga.

Who are those bitches? I recognized Seiya and Saori but they barely appeared on Saintia Sho. Where are the stars of the manga? You know, the gorudo seintos.

It still pisses me off that these spin off girls keep giving their MCs full armor in v1

I mean it's supposed to cover jack shit m8, they're bronze cloths not silver

that's backwards, she's the one who allowed him to come back

when a gold wank series is announced they prop up the pretend protagonists,

pic related

Santia Shou actually has an annoying focus on the Gold Saints over the main characters as the series goes on actually

The most stupid decision they could make is to make this manga taking place during the original story. That make Shoko and her friends literally irrelevant because we all know who are the legendary saints of this era. The gold saint wankery doesn't help

As long it doesnt follow the events of Hades, its utterly meaningless in the St. Seiya lore.

Not really, the current arcs are all saintias

actually, the prologue doesn't fit saintia sho's OWN continuity

Is she at least cute?

The prologue is just an intro mate, it's not supposed to be canon.

It's just meant to show you that Shoko will be a Saint.

Even if that was true, the author already spent several volumes on nostalgia wankery when she could spent it establishing her new characters and why we should give a damn about them, besides fap purposes

like an anime opening

yes

yeah it's easy to declare that now

>There's a new special snowflake order of Saints that has never been mentioned before but they are girls and they don't even have to wear masks because fuck you and actually they all are useless and have to get bailed by Gold Saints 99% of the time

Who the hell thinks this shit is alright?

Fangirls that self insert.

I don't see Sup Forums complaining about generic haremshit every season

Thanks. I was searching for something to read anyway.

toei and bandai since it gives them an excuse to release more variants of models that already exist and sell (classic bronze 5 and gold saints, in this case the bronze saints getting manga v1s in anime style)

>I don't see Sup Forums complaining about generic haremshit every season
How new are you?

Women. Contrary to popular believe, women don't want strong female characters, they want the illusion of strong female characters. See shoujo.

To be fair, the author miss the point because Saintia Sho is selling like shit. Maybe she self-insert as Shoko for marrying Milo but the average SS female fan prefer to pair the saints rather than pairing them with an OC special snowflake

>I don't see Sup Forums complaining about generic haremshit every season

Sup Forums complains about haremshit all the time (just like everything else). Where have you been?

And you'd think fangirls would self insert into useful people.

Huh? I haven't been keeping up with Saint Seiya's original timeline but didn't Seiya ended up a vegetable at the end of Hades? I do remember something about Shun and Saori traveling to the past or some shit to save him.

How did that end up?

Oh it's the fujos favorite
>scarlet needle
>never does shit

uhm, athena is damn fucking god why she needs to be protected? specially from foot soldiers.

she must be protected against herself with those suicide tendencies.

That's Next Dimension.

English translation reached the end, but there are a bunch of missing chapters in between.

Also ends on a cliffhanger with practically nothing resolved.

that's still ongoing in next dimension

this takes place during the original series

There's some people that complain and they get sent to MAL because cute grills xD fanservice

>And you'd think fangirls would self insert into useful people.

Just like guys self insert into super useful guys like Raku Ichijo right?

Milo insert his scarlet needle on Camus's butthole on the fujos fanfics

Why do they even ship those two anyway?

>So how do you think toei will ahndle female pegasus?
By making her the Saintia of Equuleus, while Seiya is elsewhere and doing his business in the Pegasus Cloth just as you were told in ye olden manga.

Could it be that by butthurt you mean fapping furiously? Because if that's the case, Mayura causes me great "butthurt."

Toei does it through PreCure which has been around over 10 years, every year.

>3 Saint Seiya projects.
Whoa.

That better not affect Sho's animation.

Agreed.

She doesn't git gud until after the sanctuary.

And she only stomps other gods, she uses saints for mooks

Haremshit suck
Saintia Sho suck
More news at 11

>Saint Seiya: New Game+ God Mode
>Athena grabs her Sacred Armor from the start
>gives a drop of blood to the main cast and surviving Gold
>bumrush Poseidon and Hades with herself and her God Cloth lackeys

Everybody is over 30 with family and kids, they don't care about SS or anime anymore.

Because Milo said he respect Camus during his fight with Hyoga and both Milo and Camus are hot. That's it

>That better not affect Sho's animation.

One of them is a live action
The other CG
This one is the anime

And of course it will look pretty bad, it's Toei. BD's will be good though

>they don't care about SS or anime anymore.
t. non-spic.

You are fool if you think those things mean anything for our love of chinese cartoons.

>Everybody is over 30 with family and kids, they don't care about SS or anime anymore.
you'd be surprised

How is that even possible?

I mean, at least write like she is dreaming of being a badass saintia or something.

at least we can see saint spats

True but

>I mean, at least write like she is dreaming of being a badass saintia or something.

How will she do that if she's just a normal highschool girl you can find anywhere?

HA did you think she was being tortured for 7 years like Seiya and the rest? of course not. She's just a normal girl like (You)

shoko's not at the sanctuary when this is supposed to happen, she's wearing spats under her gown, and she's wearing a different version of her cloth.

Also
>VenomRoy
Don't you have some battle forums to sperg about SS characters not being powerful and that #FE game to shitpost?

When I was a kid, I liked the idea of the saints being tortured for 6 years. It emphasized how tough these guys are. I really hate when Omega made a fucking saint school with fucking springbreaks but this is even worse

Only a vocal minority. Sup Forums loves haremshit.

>Cliffhanger
>Again

Holy shit man. Guess I'll never live long enough to see the original 5 Bronze Saints settle down in the Sanctuary as Gold Saints.

Can I just skip to the chapter where Seiya appears?

>ebin esbunghole cuckbook memes
also don't worry, saintia sho also has its OWN saintia academy too :^)

Girl protag in Saint Seyia? wow times change

Next Dimension is not over though.

no, you'd be skipping a lot of the PLOT

Reina?

While it does make the new cast look like scrubs, it makes sense from a story perspective since the saints that were tortured fought so the future generation wouldn't have to be tortured.