Mai Ball

Dumping the latest chapter. Looks like they reached the raws. It's Despair time.

Midori is too cute

I wonder who will get the next flashback

Rude

What is this reverse mode shit and was it a thing before?

Because I certainly didn't remember.

No idea, either she got mindbroken or will become an edgelord.

I hope Mitsu gets called out for being a shit at the end of this match. They're basically playing 2 members down because she can't reign herself in.

Oops, end

>went into reverse
What does that even mean?

No idea. If Mai's fantasies are dreams, the reverse would be nightmares, meaning she'd be afraid from this point onwards. But if they are talking about her good fantasies turning into bad one, it could be that she defeats them while seeing herself as the villian.

Maybe she just panicked like she used to.

This shit never happens in a proper football game. Fucking scrubs.

This will end with Mei injuring Big Girl and getting a red card, allowing the team to win the match but lose the final to set up a redemption arc

Hockey anime/manga when?

Her purehearted delusions become NTR nightmare scenarios where she steals the other girl's man.

I really don't like this over the top OW THE EDGE duo. They seem villainous to an almost ridiculous degree for a manga like this.

I thought Jaina was already bad but these bitch duo took it to the next level.

Inoue tweeted the colour version of the cute doggy butt pic. He's putting out another doujin of illustrations and a calendar at Comiket.

Which probably no one will scan again

So she's going to turn into Dark Mai?

There eventually needed to be some divers and dirty players like these.

I will miss the regular releases of large numbers of chapter that I can sit in my comfy bed and read.

Mitsu has reached the level where it's actually embarrassing to watch her. Good thing Chidori is being awesome as fuck and Reika is being cool even from the sidelines to make up for the dogshit that is Mitsu in this match, I used to really like her but it seems her character has been turned into primarily a gag now. She never used to be this extreme, she was like a stealth tomboy in the beginning.