YALE UNIVERSITY TRIED TO "FATTEN UP" TAIWANESE STUDENT

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10753141/Yale-University-backs-down-after-telling-student-to-fatten-up-or-face-expulsion.html

>A naturally thin student at one of America's leading Ivy League universities has had her fill of trying to pile on the pounds by eating ice cream and chocolate to persuade college authorities that she is not dangerously underweight.

>Frances Chan, 20, who is 5'2" tall and tips the scales at just 5st 2lbs (92lbs or 42 kgs), was threatened with expulsion by Yale University for a suspected eating disorder.

>College medical staff insisted for months that she must gain weight. But they have now backed down after she went into battle and insisted that her slight physique was her genetic inheritance from her Taiwanese-born parents and grandparents.

The absolute state of the liberal American education system, where shaming natural thinness is the new norm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GvDRaJKrnDc
youtube.com/watch?v=7QqgNcktbSA
cbsnews.com/news/mit-hit-with-suicide-lawsuit/
bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/01/26/mit-faces-lawsuit-over-student-suicide/mMyYreBGm4IceKcixczOfI/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

42kg is thin, but it's definitely not eating disorder thin for an Asian woman. There are easily ~40kg women in Asia from my experience *tips fedora*

Holy fuck this is old. I was but a child when this story was last a thing on Sup Forums

Just get her to sign an AMA why do people make this shit a big deal

There's definitely some side to the story we're not hearing. College officials aren't walking up to students to randomly check BMI, and the fact that is was an ongoing thing lasting "months" is abnormal. The op pic she looks healthy, but maybe students were complaining about some skele chink bitch violating their eyeball NAP

desu, shes too thin. asian build is for skinnyfat. notice how look so soft, but its because of distribued fat

Some fat heebsow was probably enraged at her dimensions and went on a crusade.

What the actual fuck? How can these kikes get away with this? Literally telling her to become an unhealthy pig and chomp down on their "food" or else she gets expelled.

She's not too thin. That's the perfect weight for someone her height and stature. She could gain a few pounds but only in muscle.

Sure. I'll tell you what happened.
>Taiwanese student leaves a free country (fuck off, China) to come to 'murrica
>refuses to eat our garbage, sticks to her healthy and less toxic options
>Kikes get extremely triggered, demand she eat food that kills her brain cells or she gets expelled
There you go.

My Japanese GF is 5'3 and 105lbs, and still has plenty of meat on her. I doubt she'd be in any trouble if she was 10lbs lighter like this girl. Western women are just fat and jealous that Asians have self control.

Oh, and one more thing, WHO GIVES A FUCK IF SHE DOES HAVE AN EATING DISORDER?! THE COLLEGE SHOULD EITHER NOT INTERVENE OR TRY TO HELP HER, NOT DEMAND SHE EAT JUNK FOOD AND THREATEN HER WITH EXPULSION! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

this trend of fitness should die soon. muscle on women is digusting and fat is needed. storing fat is fine its the refined sugars that are bad

Sort of a weird tactic but I'm not surprised

My friend has an eating disorder and one time the university sent police officers to take her into a hospital by force

It angered me but at the same time these disorders can be dangerous and requiring of intervention

Since we're on this topic and it isn't a thoughtcrime to discuss race and genetics on this board, are Asians just naturally thinner than all other races, Sup Forums?

I've only anecdotal evidence, but it seems to me that they tend to be, on average, skinnier than everyone else. Do you suppose it's genetics or environment? (healthier diets/lifestyle choices, etc.)

My Asian friends also seem to have a harder time putting on weight and perhaps higher metabolisms, as they appear to be able to get away with eating things that I wouldn't be able to without gaining weight.

Yeah yeah, I know, calories in, calories out, but are there any studies on this?

sorry, confucian culture needs a guiding hand. its necessary that an authority institution such a university guide an asian.

why is america such a shit FAT place

that's fairly normal weight for that height and ethnicity

looks like another fail for marxist institutions

>fitness is disgusting
Fuck off, shill. Women should be able to at least lift their own weight. Women don't need to be fat, it's all bullshit.

Literally kill yourself you fucking dumb ass Jap. These retarded "authorities" are just that; retarded, triggered kikes.

there are many fat asians. the problem with western diet is overabundance of sugars. asians dont like many very sweet things

I cannot express how lucky I am for being born Atlantic away form Americans.

>Asian
>has confederate flag on phone
What is this?

Sugars and carbs, dumbass.

Ivy League schools are such a fucking joke for anything not STEM related. Ironically if i was an employer I’d throw that shit in the garbage first if i saw it on a resume.

they live less sedentary lives and their diet consists of more fish also lots of smokers

everyone is "naturally" thin

How dare she try to improve herself

assimilation

no asian have high carbs. like rice. sugar is worst

the south will lise again

not less sedentary.

Most of them are a joke in the STEM fields. Exceptions are Cornell and Stanford.

she used racial genetics as her defense, and they accepted it.

race realism time

White women were made for Asian cock (not Jungle Asian)

he's a honorary aryan

japbro is right, user, because rice and noodles are so common in asian cuisine i think it's fair to say that they do have a high carb diet, which is odd to me as many of the westerners i see dieting cut carbs like bread out of their diets.

i just don't get it, really. is there a /fit/ faggot on this board?

State mandated obesity coming soon

Wall-E world will be reality nigga. ZOG wants you to not be able to move and just sit on your fat ass watching the TV.

Captcha: atelard homes

Want make babies with lil spinner....Yale can suck dick like they do already.

This desu
The depressed, transsexual, suicidal, etc. are martyrs to SJWs
This is actually astounding to me, how would it be legal for them to expel someone for having an eating disorder?
I had an eating disorder in high school and still got straight A’s. Your personal business should stay your personal business. Especially when it comes to mental health issues that don’t directly impact others. This is just “wrong think” to them.
At least people with eating disorders aren’t trying to break into women’s lockerooms or threatening to kill ourselves/other people over something a professor said and so on.
Do they want everyone to be fat slob schizos who want to wear lipstick and chop their dicks off? What’s the end game here?

i told you its the empty sugars westerners enjoy, also fasting isnt uncommon amongst girls. look at historical whites, many thin. some nobility were fat, but so were asian one.

>asians dont like many very sweet things

Well that's complete bullshit. Sugar is added to everything, and candy I got from Tokyo was sweeter than the stuff from back home.

You guys add sugar to your scrambled eggs.

>threatened with expulsion for eating disorder

what a productive approach, that would definitely help

Holy shit.
Most girls around here are around 40-45 kg at around that height.
This is nuts.

I know several girls under 40kg. Admittedly, one of them is too thin, but..

Recent Yale alumnus here; I never heard of anything like this happening while I was there, but I can say that there were almost no fatties on campus. Young people are thinner anyway, but successful people usually have too much self-respect to get horrendously fat. I can count on one hand the number of obese Yale students I remember meeting.

those are for children. you eating at the kids table?

youtu.be/GvDRaJKrnDc
He from the dirty saus because he a saus sider from the saus

That's not nearly true. A lot of Japanese stuff is sweeter than in the West. How long have you even been in this country? The concept of things being sweet for children is also Western.

Calpis, for example, and a lot of drinks are far sweeter than you'd find in the West, and people drink Calpis religiously.

The motto of the left

It's not enough any longer to be smart and complete your studies on time. If you don't look like a feminist-jew-slob like Lena Dunham, we can't have you making the other cows feel bad.

>tfw that's my fetish

IMAGINE

BAN ASSAULT NON-FAT FOODS!

ok ill be most honest. I am chinese and using vps in japan that i tunnel my traffic through shadowsocks to get over the gfw. Chinese honestly believe sweet is for kids and many things are quite bland. I figure applied to japan as well

>progressives
Are literally a plague to end humanity.

What the fuck. That is a normal weight for someone that short specially female. SJW hamplanets are fucking insane.

They fucked this one up. Males will just get a boner from this and be distracted from the message.

Japan's super weird. I don't think it's like the other Asian countries. Good luck with the gfw. I hear it's a bitch.

hawt

To every Asian on Sup Forums, I'm so sorry that liberal america is butt fucking retarded.

>tfw no little asian gf

>20kg/day
Is this what cows are being fed because honestly that doesn't sound unreasonable to me

i think carbs from most asian cusine is ok, but western diet has a lot of sugar, fats like butter and other dairy product which will make you obese

The absolute state of Burgerland.

>college kicks person with an eating disorder out
>they fall further into the disorder
only gonna make things worse lol

>where shaming natural thinness is the new norm.
>natural thinness
Of course that's under attack. If this is allowed, what other physical characteristics could be a matter of genetics?

Can confirm, my Chinese friends tell me this all the time when I order a soda or something with them around.

i forgot that too, dairy. westerners consume too much dairy. while most are lactose tolerant, it still makes you fat and have bad skin

t.english teacher

asians are as much a part of liberal america as spics are

>Frances Chan, 20, who is 5'2" tall and tips the scales at just 5st 2lbs (92lbs
pfft

>in the UNC system
>meet qt friend in history class
>she's 5'10", 110 lbs
>gorgeous as fuck
>there's no overbearing, proscriptive administration down here to bother her about it, because we're not some self-absorbed left-wing authoritarian shithole of a university that's quickly disappearing into its own warped version of the world which bears no resemblance of reality, continuing to slide toward irrelevance while masking the once-unthinkable decline by skating on "muh prestigious reputation" and pretending nothing's changed

>mandatory fatten up
Americans, explain yourselves

WHAT HAPPENED :

> YALE
> SJW CENTRAL
> FAT SLAGS ERRYWHERE
> NATURALLY SLIM & ATTRACTIVE ASIAN
> FFFAAAATTTTTTTSSSHAAMMINGGG!!!
> YALE C U C K S UP

BEING SLIM IS FAT SHAMING

>Yale
It's lost, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=7QqgNcktbSA

>violating their eyeball NAP

>not eating the government mandated minimum number of burgers each day

>tfw no qt taiwanese gf

To be thin and pretty is so haram that they can't even conceive of it being possible. What level of Hell are we on now?

the three 5'3 hoes I knew were all 125-135. 105 is skinny tier with no meat.

5'10 105...I don't think you knew her weight you beta-ass cuck, that's holocaust weight. A skeleton would be minimum 140 at least that height

>be american
>its mandatory to be fat

went to a similar well-known top school, can confirm a lack of any fat people there too

>some skele chink bitch violating their eyeball NAP

lol holy shit

cbsnews.com/news/mit-hit-with-suicide-lawsuit/

This Yankeedoodle gets it.
Point is not her, point is how staff handled it.

>Top-tier universities can now dictate their students’ health and weight

What a time to be alive.

bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/01/26/mit-faces-lawsuit-over-student-suicide/mMyYreBGm4IceKcixczOfI/story.html
(different lawsuit about another student)

still surprised sometimes, about how creative we are with insults. good job korea.

>2014
slide thread sage this shit

Anything more important that's being slid?

>tfw when you almost get expelled from school for not being fat but it's okay because you're not white and they wouldn't want to offend you
Is this peak Weimerica?

that would be if they kicked her out anyway for comparing herself to other asian women and acknowledging a difference between men and women

That means you're still underage you stupid nigger.

do they tell fatties to slim down as well?

Should just bite the bullet and rename it Burger University to fit the current political climate in Burgerland.

10/10 would definitely ricemix

>5'2''
>roughly 42 kg
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

>violating their eyeball NAP

take a fucking guess m8

I've spent time in China, can confirm traditional Chinese food is bland compared to Western (lots more bones too) and sweets are exclusively for kids. From my observations the Chinese walk around with green teas like Westerners walk around with Cokes.