Yuri!!! on Ice

4 more days until best boy cries.

Other urls found in this thread:

vote.animefestival.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think Victor has ever been slapped in his life, but he surely learnt how one felt in that moment.

There's not going to be a wedding and it's going to end with them spliting up but still in each other's hearts.

I'd riot.

>no6 ending
Delete yourself

I'll buy ticket planes and set fire to MAPPA studio

I think it is, it's only 16 chapters. The russian guy Yuri (ha), blackmails nip kid into being his ballet partner because he "can't do it with anyone buy you". The main drama comes from crossdressing secret.
Artist also does BL doujinshi that ranges from moe to full on hardcore.

Yuuri a shit for doing that to this munchkin.

Please god no

Victor has no intentions of letting go of his Piggy. Piggy just got the wrong idea.

Also, would MAPPA be in the mood to lose money?

*plane tickets. Why am I retarded?

>Also, would MAPPA be in the mood to lose money?
Kurata and Durarara's author exist. That alone is cause for concern.

At first I thought the fujos would barely touch this scene but it's hilarious how many memes are coming out of it

I find those Viktor abuse pictures really funny because they're so out of character.

If they announce S2 they wouldn't. This tango of love will just continue onward and onward.

At first I thought she was comforting gook.

>Victor's crying face was priceless

Post >yfw it turns out Pig knew everything the entire time and only acted the way he did to remove his biggest competition.

I think this artist was salty about not being able to do the official KH manga so is doing hardcore KH yaoi djs instead. Which is a shame I like her art for the Breath of Fire manga.

DELET

That is the fluffiest piece of fanart I've seen. 10/10 Storge there.

I want to remind you of Tiger and Bunny, and Osomatsu.

>Ep 12

I highly doubt anyone would give a fuck about a S2 if they deliver such a shitty, lazy ending. I know I wouldn't.

Honestly there's a part of Piggy that would genuinely be happy/relieved to see his crying face, it would show him that he's actually desired by Victor and he doesn't want to leave him.

S2 would be somewhat far away though, an unfulfilling ending would still result in some kind of drop.

If she can produce more of those doujins, I say let the salt flow. She's half the reason I even still care about that retarded game.

Be honest Sup Forums, how many of you threw yourselves into the snow or some large body of water after this episode?

No blogging-baiting questions, user.

But I did throw myself to the sea in Bali

>viktor hasn't been beaten to a pulp by his russian peers yet
Explain this cyka blyat.

I want to. I'm (cautiously) optimistic but I still can't stop feeling like shit. I want this feeling to end.

... What? Is this some stereotypical reaction to sorrow?

>how to win a Gold Medal, a guide by Yuuri Katsuki
>seduce the best athlete in your sport into retiring to coach you
>simultaneously get rid of the competition and receive the best instruction from the one guy who is currently the best in the whole wide world
>profit

He has a knife.

I drank 3 liters of water that day because I was sick but I don't think this answers your question.

He has gold medals. Lots of them.

These pictures have no right to be this cute.

I didn't? Why would that be a thing?

>yfw see you in season 2!

And two blades tied to his feet. No enemy will come close, when he starts his quads.

I hate Mappa and Kubo already. There's no way the last episode will resolve everything.

In 2019

I still think it's funny that this is the Yuuri JJ sees. Wasn't Yuuri oblivious to him in ep8? Didn't Yuuri give him a hug in ep9?

>yfw you realise the couple name for baldfat is Victuri which is Victory
I coudn't be any more slowpoke.jpg

His face when Yuuri hugged him is actually funnier in hindsight.

remember that piggy a shit

I feel exactly the same way. Series should have ended on episode 10.

I kind of envy you because you seem to have missed the shitstorm over the coupling name. "Baldfat" is one of the best things to have ever come out of these threads.

This is where he showed his true colors, but we were too distracted by how "cute" and "harmless" it seemed. Don't make the same mistake again, anons, the man is a seasoned manipulator.

Victor deserves better.

He should go back to Chris

Well, it's a complete setup episode, and those are never fun because they're by definition unsatisfying. They also expected this reaction, so I'm hoping that they know what they're doing. I haven't been too disappointed thus far.

Piggy a cute

I started late so got to the threads around episode 3

Not that user, but I started hanging out over here around ep 3-4. How far back in the archive should I go?

I still believe in them because I'm a naive moron, apparently. Also I want to believe because I like the show too much.

Chris is happily married to Kotomine and has been for 45 years.

I feel the same, user.
I'm still hoping to get BTFO, though. I have no idea how, but they better do.

I will cry, user.

Viktor deserves love, roses, warm lubricant and delicious food, but such is life.

Piggy can abuse me whenever and how much he wants to.

>implying Victor didn't accidentally ignore Yuuri when he should have comforted him
>especially when he has spoiled Yuuri and now Yuuri is used to receiving hugs and kisses and adoration after his routines
>because obviously Yuuri couldn't see how invested he was in his performance nor can he read minds

They both did wrong.

Unfortunately, it's pretty realistic. Has a studio ever pushed back another show to make room for season 2 of a more popular one?

When the show is over what are you guys going to watch next or are watching on the side?

Gonna pick up Flip Flappers, Hibike and watch Tatami movie, Yowamushi, and Rakugo.

I started off expecting the post credit scenes Kubo talked about to be snapshots of their wedding but the more we approach Wednesday the more I feel that this is the most likely option, only, the time skip will show them meeting again with the implication that now they'll stay together.

Hold me, /yoi/, I've never been so scared or emotionally involved over an anime.

Viktor is also not a fucking psychic. Yuri is an adult and shouldn't expect that of Viktor, but he did anyway because he has anxiety or some shit.

They should sit down and talk shit out like adults. An ep 7 outburst would even be welcomed.

>they both did wrong
I already know this.

nothing.

Pickung up Rakugo, Fume wo Amu and probably NHK because tis the season. I wonder when are we getting an anime like this one again.

Of course I feel the same. I believe in Kubo. But frankly the more I think about it the more impossible it seems. This isn't a matter of outgaying the previous episode, this is a matter of tying the loose ends. And there's way too much that should be going on in that finale.

The fact that there's not going to make an ED would make a timeskip really awkward, I think.

Probably give up on anime for a while, I was actually starting to do that before YoI sucked me in.

I'm currently only watching YOI and Hibike. Waiting for S2 of Rakugo, but that's pretty much it. I don't seem to have the patience for anime these days.

Maybe you should watch more anime then.

All should vote

vote.animefestival.jp/

Same here, user. Nothing is interesting anymore

Rakugo is a good choice, you won't be disappointed. As for myself, I don't know, I'll probably finish something from my backlog. But it'll be painful because of YoI withdrawals.

Izetta's ending was shit and I have no expectations for Flip Floppers or YOI either so I'll probably take a break.

None, I'll just go back to having only videogames as weeb hobby. YOI is the only anime that interested me in a couple years.

This, I'll try to actually work on my own stuff for once instead of wasting time on shitty anime that can't compare to YoI.
I don't even know what to look forward to in the spring anyways. Probably means nothing interesting is coming up.

sauce? I'll give you this sexy piglet.

I'm watching other 6 anime this season, next one looks flat as fuck except for Rakugo

I can't wait for this shit to be over so I can go back to watching stupid shit and not worrying about what's going to happen next ep. Fuck this series and fuck me for enjoying it.

Fuck. Dropped piglet.

Nothing until Rakugo season 2. I might pick up ACCA if it ends up being any good.

You know you love it user. As much as Phichit loves his coach.

Go into hibernation until Geass S3 and LOGH 2017 come out.

I usually don't watch airing series, so I don't know what possessed me to watch YoI since the first episode. I did it on a whim and I fucking hate myself for it because the suspense is killing me. Suspense. In a fucking figure-skating anime. What have I become.

I will be obsessively re-watching YoI or another of my favorite shows until something else arbitrary catches my attention. I should be cleaning my eternal backlog but I always succumb to re-watches.

Go back to being a normalfag until S2 comes out I guess.