You have 30 seconds to choose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fem5y-TtuAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Air

None.

For me the real evil of Waifus would be that it takes an appetite which, in lawful use, leads the individual out of himself to complete (and correct) his own personality in that of another (and finally in children and even grandchildren) and turns it back: sends the man back into the prison of himself, there to keep a harem of imaginary brides. And this harem, once admitted, works against his ever getting out and really uniting with a real woman. For the harem is always accessible, always subservient, calls for no sacrifices or adjustments, and can be endowed with erotic and psychological attractions which no real woman can rival. Among those shadowy brides he is always adored, always the perfect lover: no demand is made on his unselfishness, no mortification ever imposed on his vanity. In the end, they become merely the medium through which he increasingly adores himself . . . . And it is not only the faculty of love which is thus sterilized, forced back on itself, but also the faculty of imagination.

The true exercise of imagination, in my view, is (a) To help us to understand other people (b) To respond to, and, some of us, to produce, art. But it has also a bad use: to provide for us, in shadowy form, a substitute for virtues, successes, distinctions etc. which ought to be sought outside in the real world—e.g. picturing all I’d do if I were rich instead of earning and saving. Waifuism involves this abuse of imagination in erotic matters (which I think bad in itself) and thereby encourages a similar abuse of it in all spheres. After all, almost the main work of life is to come out of our selves, out of the little, dark prison we are all born in. Waifuism is to be avoided as all things are to be avoided which retard this process. The danger is that of coming to love the prison.

You're just mad no-one else shares your fetish for pigs

Far right

>no Ueno

Then Sylphy

Red

I don't understand why these are the choices but Sofia-chan.

who is that semen demon with the horns

There are no real dangers of having a waifu, when someone is overly infatuated with one it's generally a sign of a much bigger problem.

Far left

Yes, Sofia-chan a best.

Yuuta is a beta.

Far Right.

Is there a pattern I'm not seeing behind this seemingly random selection of girls?

Who the fuck is responsible for this?

Kyoani must have outsourced the character design to Xebec.

Our girl, Miku Kadowaki.

Kigami anime never again, so 2nd from right is disqualified.

KyoAni characters

that's a yamada anime

Looked at thumbails and mistaken with

youtu.be/fem5y-TtuAM

Third from left or rightmost, don't know what any of them is like.

Death by 9mm aspirin

>Put the worst from maid dragon there
This is completely unfair

D.

Best dragon>Anything.

>Who the fuck is responsible for this?
The Aztecs. Quetzalcoatl got drunk one day and fucked her sibling. People thought she died after setting herself on fire, but apparently she survived and went into hiding.

Quetzalcoatl must have been wasted that night.

>Quetzalcoatl must have been wasted that night.
Apparently she was tricked into getting drunk, so there was some malicious intent from somebody.

Seems like all religious figures hid out in Japan at some point

>Seems like all religious figures hid out in Japan at some point
Japan is the best place for a deity to retire. Very low religious conflict due to polytheistic beliefs, very high standards of living, and a welfare state. Getting themselves full citizenship by magic is easy, and then it is gravy after that.

Scarf

Wait, choose them for what?

THICC

Second from right. None of the first four are at all attractive, and far right's fashion is a bit odd.

The slut with the horns appeals to my dick the most.

None

Cat.

far right not even close

Left, right and middle

>middle
>on a 6 row

Whoever it is, my dick thanks them.

Same chick who adapted Amagi and Kyoukai no Kanata's designs.

She deserved better.

Based rolls

From left to right

I'm glad KyoAnus didn't copy paste their shitty style on this

Trash

S o these are the same?
Based

That's not a pattern, that's just the overall source.

Why are these characters the choice?

Nuclear hellfire.

Delete this