What do you do to beat the Japanese cold?

What do you do to beat the Japanese cold?

I'm in a job trip and this shitty hotel have no heat sources so I got a cold

I don't even know which kind of medicaments could I buy here and since its weekend I can't contact the guy that speak japanese for two days

Send help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXJivxYPB7E
youtu.be/PoPL7BExSQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Power of friendship

I'm so sorry user

I'm sorry to say but you're terminally ill. It's over unless you have a tsundere girl on speed dial to nurse you back to health while insulting you.

stick a green onion up your ass

You can't get over the Japanese cold. It's merciless, like ronin.

Only a japanese truck can beat a japanese cold but you will die either way

1g of vitamin c daily and apply antiseptic to throat and nasal cavities.
A salted warm water will do.
If it's not a virus - you'll get over it in a few days.
Pray if you got airborne STDs from geisha.

you're dead, kiddo

your only choice now is to give a fuck to the Japanese cold by jumping in front of a truck

How do you say antiseptic in japanese?

I got a lot of orange-juice looking things but they are too sweet to be actual juice

And no, I didn't touched the thing we got in the dinner, that thing was a ladyboy at best

Are you white? You should be fine.
nihon-jin immune system weak

Go to the pharmacy and write fucking Vitamin C in english, they would understand.
The dosage of one piece should be on the package.
Use salted warm water as antiseptic.
My bet you can manage to buy salt at combi.
Don't you have a phone?
Google-translate the shit and show it to the cashier like you're dullahan from durara.

>show it to the cashier like you're dullahan from durara.
I'm glad you're able to explain this in terms he would understand.

This seems like a moral dilemna, you could take a random medicine but you have no idea if it will succeed and it may make a Japanese super cold, ultimately wiping out Japan, but if you do this then all the shitty anime will be aborted as well, if you don't take the random medicine you will die

its pretty much verbatim

"bitaminshī"

I'm Finnish I never had a cold in 8 years
I don't even understand how fuck I got one here, its not THAT cold and I'm buried in blankets

I'm using google maps to find a pharmacy will do the headless worst girl thing and try to google translate my issues to the japanese thing

The thing is, its almost 3AM here I don't know if they have 24h pharmacies here

You know you don't get a cold from just being cold, right? In fact it's usually completely unrelated.

>how
Different strain, it's halfway over the world.
Or maybe it's Zika.

That's something I never got. Why do japs take colds so seriously? they're fucking nothing.

>why japs take cold seriously
Cuz they don't have even a day to get over it with their overworking and students leaving shoes on roof after failing an exam.

Contrary to popular belief, cold weather does not cure colds.

Don't buy medicine, medicine does not "cure colds" and anyone peddling you vitamin C boost drinks is literally a shill.

Wait it out, user, try to make yourself comfortable which may very well involve taking medication to lessen the symptoms but colds come and colds go. All you need to do is wait, make yourself comfortable and try not to spread your illness. Don't waste money buying into shitty myths.

youtube.com/watch?v=IXJivxYPB7E

Well I don't even know if its a cold, im dizzy as fuck and the symptoms I remember from colds but god knows

Did you visit another country without preparing an adequate local medical insurance and noting available to you addresses and contacts of medical facilities?
Nigga you dumb as fuck.

This

Most you can do for a cold is wrap up warm, stay indoors and preferably in bed, drink alot of water and relax. Any cold medicine will at most only treat symptoms, At worse are a waste of time and money.

Just stay in, don't forget to eat, sleep, go watch anime, play some vidya or read. It'll help your far more.

F
youtu.be/PoPL7BExSQU

from what I've learned from moe shows, have a friend come visit you with a few thing in a bag and a warm blanket. this almost always works. if it doesn;t work then your cold is going to last a while and probably be used as an important plot device to have an impact on the story in some way, stay wary.

>but they are too sweet to be actual juice

japanese people really like sweet things. there probably is orange juice buried somewhere beneath all the sugar.

>wrap up warm
This is important. Your body has to fight it off for you. Don't have it waste time trying to keep you warm. Ever wonder why you lose your appetite when you're sick? Because energy that would go towards digestion is sent to places that need it. Don't force yourself to eat if you're not hungry.

The human body is amazing.

>What do you do to beat the Japanese cold?
Use a Japanese truck

I'm here to repair/install industrial machinery we manufacture, I never had any need of that the office do all the paperwork and I just go where I'm told to

I had a very, very bad experience when we went to china and I didn't knew the difference between cantonese plebs and mandarin overlords, I almost lose a fucking eye

Your employer is a shit then for not providing you with local medical insurance.
I live in Russia and even mine does that.
Furthermore - I can even get an insurance if I'm going abroad to a vacation on my own volition.

Maybe I have it I never asked for it
Anyways I'm going out now, I need something to at least be able to sleep, I think I will become diabetic if I keep drinking japanese juice

>never asked for it
see

DELET

>I have a japanese cold

RIP IN PIECE user ;_;

DELET NOW

Also its fun how can you find almost 700 hookers near my hotel and only one pharmacy in less than 10km
Motherfucking ikebukuro and motherfucking boss of me going to paid dates while I'm diying
'kay leaving soon

>hire a hooker for an hour
>give her taxi money
>explain with google translate
>"I need vitamin C and nasal antiseptic"
>"Go by taxi and buy it"
>PROFIT

I never use the master card I get to pay stuff with on my trips and I have 4000€ to spend

You know, I'm going to fucking try it

Report back as gratitude for my great idea.

she'll take the money and never come back.
stupid idea user!

All you have to do is find a japanese truck to kill the cold.

Note her position and comply to the manager.
Better yet tell her "you no come back - I talk your master, master kick your ass"

Honestly at this rate The Japanese Truck is popular enough to become a Fate servant by now.

Okay you may be right.

Rest in peace OP.

I can't fucking believe, I got on A phone someone that was able to speak in human
She is coming here for 18k yen trip to buy me any stuff I want in the next 90m included
Here it is, "gal 22"

>japan has favor

Its like they're a modern country.

Im so sorry, OP.

She's a keeper, user. You better take responsibility afterwards.

I will take a pic of her with the medicines and a timestamp when she is done
mostly because I will remember this trip for a while

Looks like the girl from Emergence

Can't you call a coworker that speaks English instead of enko girls?

Don't forget to tell her merry christmas when she's done.

>3AM
>Sunday

Not really
girl 22 is coming already anyways, they are literally at 300m from here

You deserve it for not turning on the AC

Just go out on the street and break down in a crowd of people

You will get to the hospital eventually.

In Japan, sure.
In mainland China, you'd be left for dead.

In Russia, depending on a city and neighborhood you would be either princess-carried to the hospital or get mugged.

18k just to deliver medicine? how much to fuck?

Yes, and you're in japan
So?

I think that's included but I would not recommend user to take it on in his condition.

18k to fuck that hot slut? No way nigger.

Hot chicken soup, OJ, ginger, hot tea, and plenty of vitamins. If you can't handle a common cold then you don't deserve to live.

Tell me which parts will get me a princess carry.
I'm a fat fuck and I'd like to see someone princess carry me.

Started to get a bit more retarded here.
New neighborhoods of Saint-Petersburg, city center, any lively street really, same holds for Moskow.
The /fit/ is on the rise to there are a lot of buff guys, I bet they can lift your sorry fat ass at least with effort of two.

Hey, it's recession and they even allow gaijins into Red Lights districts now.
You should know that poster seldom reflect call girl that actually arrive.

Oh right. She's probably ugly with fucked up teeth. I hope OP delivers picture.

Would enko allow face pictures?
Probably not.

She'll cover a face with a palm or something, anything else would be fine to shoot.
Fuck this thread I'm contemplating visit to a brothel now.

Well we should at least see the body and OP can tell us facial details

Reporting back

I explained the situation to girl 22 and after some seconds of confusion and laugh she just went to the hotel reception

Looks like they have all kind of common medicines and she came with a lot of stuff some candy and ordered some kind of weird japanese anti cold meal to the room they will just charge it to my company

She refused to charge me more than the candy she got since she "didn't did anything and they have a date-cancel-policy to keep their good name and customer satisfaction" and told me to take the orange-green ones first and the red ones if I get worse and call back when I get better from 12 to 8 and ask for 22 and told me I had a cute face

I'm so glad I'm leaving this country in 3 days

Japanese truck kill me please

why are finns so retarded?

Don't do the terminal illness arc, that is literally cancer

A fucking disappointment of the year.

How professional.
As expected of the Japanese, even in the pleasure business they still have high standards of work.

hi sakura xD