Jim profit

Fucking ban me retards

IM WAITING FOR MY BAN

Don't give him what he wants mods!

The leftypol or drunken peasants celebrity?

Lol whys the cat have a hotdog

Seriously fucking nothing?

Don't ban him. Make him suffer.

kek'd

lulz OP btfo. Youre stuck here you retarded faggot

idiot this is exactly the type of shit they want. start a sandy hook truth thread or something

wtf is this horse hockey why are you faggots responding

gimme dat corn

or ill put you in prison

>I WANT REPERATIONS FOR MK ULTRA I WANT REPERATIONS FOR MK ULTRA I WANT REPERATIONS FOR MK ULTRA I WANT REPERATIONS FOR MK ULTRA I WANT REPERATIONS FOR MK ULTRA I WANT REPERATIONS FOR MK ULTRA I WANT REPERATIONS FOR MK ULTRA I WANT REPERATIONS FOR MK ULTRA

If you ban your enemies, they win. -Ramses II

dude its no joke

they tried to put me in that mind control

fucked up my whole life

all of these "shootings" are people who are driven crazy and mind controlled

the indians showed them how to do it

they talked about 9/11 with me in 1996

I love roof-top gook bants.
Thanks for the kek Korea-user

That squirrel is fat as fuck

Stop being so crazy.

What if I talk about the fact that the cia stages 80% of shootings or the fact that pizzagate goes further than sex and the Rothschilds harvest adrenachrome and Hillary and John McCain are lizard people and trump is a time traveler and baron trump is actually Donald trump that hasn’t invented the time warp yet

Psychedelics will break the veil, no jokes here either bro. The last thing they want is for ANYONE to be in touch with their inner self and the outer oneness for they are not beings born of our collective consciousness. They are inter dimensional predators feeding off our spirit essence

I hear you. I have taken those when I was younger.

The local police department is trying to suicide me. Spirituality is the only defense you have against these people.

I have seen the light, and I have seen the lighthouse.

When they were working on me I drank and smlked pot.

Quiting those things and becoming vegan and completely changing my lifestyle really fucked up the punishment they had in place for me, if I "betrayed them".

I was somehow supposed to be involved in that las vegas thing, that was going to be my punishment for breaking out of their "Spell".

NAtural people change as they get older, which is why these people are so bitter, they are incapable of growth because they only do what master tells them to do.

Drugs can help maybe for a short while, but in the long run, you have to go completely clean and trust in justice.

I’m glad you’re alive. Have you ever felt that one of them have interacted with you in a normal day to day? You know that nice guy at the bar or the kind older lady that held the door open for you? Or perhaps the group at the end of the hike who you ended up hiking with and so enjoyed their company.

But I agree, surrender yourselves to justice and be at one with the great oneness and become the agent of your own manifestation. Tuning into the wavelength of ourselves is the ultimate defense against the nether beings

I appreciate that thank you.

They harass me on a daily basis. The only people I can trust are children, so of course they tell everyone I am a child molestor so that people tell their children to be afraid of me.

What people dont understand is how corrupt the world is right now. How much dark power they generated over the last 20 years.

The light will always win out in the end. Innocence is what protects people and they do everything they can to take it.

The problem is this entire generation they constructed have no spirituality and no connection to nature. And they are all broke so they will do anything if you promise them money.

Your nature is what you are here to discover. Its what life is about, not hording numbers in a banking system.

The "government" is the source of all problems in this society.

Nature is the example of how to live.

Fantastic, the surgeon is inspired

>try to shit post and get b&
>turns out to be good thread
OP BTFO!