Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pRJyWudbaW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go back 2 Sup Forums
sage

bretty gud

Good message

What's with them Jeff the Killer eyes?

Honestly even though his rap is 100% truth and on point, his flow by itself is fucking amazing. He fits so many words and chains so well. Obvious musical inclination. I mean rap itself is nothing too hard, but he does but thought into it and you can tell. This is the difference between sober rappers and codeine-addict rappers.

I posted this because while he might be rapping nigger, he speaks out against your typical rapping nigger and degeneracy, so I was curious how you guys felt about him

Typical outlier black who's intelligent enough to see that something is fucked up about his people but not intelligent enough to realise talking about it isn't going to have any effect

dont listen to rap

Neither do I but Hopsin is different in my opinion. Seems vastly redpilled

Bretty damn good acktually... but I'm a music fat, so my tolerance for darkie music is pretty high.

>I'm a music fat

What did he mean by this?

It means his American sausage fingers hit t instead of g

Pseudo-intellectual wannabe redpilled nigger.

He's definitely on the right end of the bell curve.

He is pure cringe trash. If you think his lyrics are deep you have the philosophy mindset of a 12 year old.

it figured, but that wouldn't make sense. Because if he was a true "musicfag", his tolerance for bad music would generally be lower, not higher.

corny AF

His music is absolute trash

Aight nigga. U so smaht kid. Must be doing great in life. That's why you're here. Get fucked lil nigga. Haha, am I white? Black? Amerimutt? Nah. Pure bred german in US. You posturing doesn't make him dumb. If it's so easy, make a rap on your own. Use adobe character creator so no one can see your white boy braces. Oh, I guess they'll still hear your screeching autistic voice. So use a program to lower it. None of this stuff will be hard to learn for someone of your intellect.

Is this autism?

I don't like rap. At least not the :"I'm a killer, I deal drugs and have lots of sex'" wank fantasy type.

Apparently, neither does he...

fpbp

>”I’m so deep and artistic I am not like the other rappers”
>posts a music video about Chinese oristitutes guving hops in the suckee suckee and the fuckee fuckee
>”Just a prank bro! Haha”
>deletes his video

No, it's "Alex"

newfag probably can't even meme.

He's an Odd Future reject. Take this to Sup Forums.

>notlikeothergirls.jpg

this

Top 3 rappers in terms of lyrics/rhyme structure/creativity/metaphors:

1) Possessed (Rhyme Asylum)
2) Tenchoo
3) Jus Allah

Everyone else is trash.

This.

Reported.

>BASED NIGGER!! XD
fuck off

t. ass blasted nigger

he's good, underrated

He's pretty good, sends an alright message.

he is corny as fuck and literally autistic. He makes music for edgy middle schoolers

>literally me in 7th grade

white trash bluepill "wauxke"

>real redpilled rap

youtu.be/pRJyWudbaW0

Decently smart guy, shitty musician.

dude makes his own beats, label, raps on it and people try to call him corny it's sad. Makes his music videos too.

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more talented than the rest.

niggger