If you are racist, you should read a fucking book

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=mein kampf stalag edition pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and you should read the rules on this board so you won't have to make shitty threads like these.

nice comig you have there...

I know this is b8 to get a refutation but how would you argue against it?

It's proven that part of IQ is environmental and blacks live in shitty environments

would be a shame if someone debunks it...

>environments
what do you mean? we are all equal?

So breaking up the family unit is bad really makes me think

I'm racist, and I've read tons of books. I doubt there are any out there that could make me not racist. Besides, I learned to be racist from life. The lessons life teaches you can't be overwritten with books.

Okay, then they should be smart as whites by now being removed from Africa for 200+ years. No? They are just as dumb as African grown ones and they still exhibit those same things? You are talking 200k years for them to begin to possibly catch up, and we can't wait for that long.

maybe OP means niggers need to read, i know its hard for them since they dont really get the whole books and learning thing, but if we can teach a gorilla sign language im sure they can learn to

Asians and Jews have lived in pretty shitty environments and they on average are more intelligent and capable of forming stable societies

The special irony here is that ALL black people get grouped together by both sides of this debate, despite the fact that there are thousands of distinct different ethnic groups in Africa and many of them are wildly different from one another. One example is the Igbo people, who if I understand correctly are actually pretty intelligent.

Another question

Why do Asians have higher IQs than whites?

Evolution

Rice

homogeneity

Panel 3 never happened, but it should have.

came into this thread looking for this

Ya see, that's the thing OP, we have read books, many books, many more books than you and your cohorts will read in a thousand years.

According to some modern Jewish scholars the diaspora never happened either.

>we wuz Pharaoh's n' shit
>We wuz oppressed n' shit
Make up your fucking minds.

Africans made their own environment just like Europeans made theirs - and Indians made theirs, etc.
Interestingly, the Africans untouched by slavery score 30 points lower than white people.
Even more interestingly, Cartoon Science™ Man doesn't really refute the assertion that black people are dumber, he just makes excuses for it.

except 115 askenazi average iq has been debunked

>the test is free, right?
Good lad. Always check.

I have, hundreds of them. Yet with time I've grown even more racist than before.

kek'd at zog - will i be safe on dotr?

Yes, like Mein Kampf!

sure thing boss

Jokes on you /leftypol/. Books are why I'm racist

Some ACTUAL BLACK CULTURE.

So what's the last book you read OP?
Mine's The Untouchables by Eliot Ness.
Since than I've started The Prince and Meditations.
And no, comics don't count.

this is a cool idea except a niggers a nigger from chicago to timbuktoo

blacks in africa have even lower iq than american blacks

that nigger is spitting cold hard truths every single day. i cant believe they let him have a youtube channel. they must be scared of broadcasting any attention to it

Somewhat related, anyone recommend an english version of mein kampf? I look on amazon and there seems to be a bunch of versions, don’t want to buy an altered version

>psyochology
lol. Jews telling others how their fucked up minds function, and people interpreting it as being applicable to themselves. Read philosophy.

lmgtfy.com/?q=mein kampf stalag edition pdf

Cheers, have a (you)

>This test is free, right?
>Ja

Every time.

We did all those things to the Irish, and the Potato niggers IQ is still higher than a regular nigger

African slaves in Burgerland have higher IQs than most Africans

We could easily grab a black from America, and a black from Africa and test them and see the difference.

Are not the asians the ones with the highest IQ?