New Boku Girl?

Binge read the 103 translated chapters of Boku Girl last night. Shit is cash, even if it makes me feel weird inside. I read that Sup Forums does(did?) some of the translation work on the series. There hasn't been a new chapter in two and a half months. Where can I find more, or when can I expect more?

Live translations were completed a long time ago.

Find them on desuarchive.

Thank you! Auuugh, I can't believe it's only 107 chapters. I want more!

I might be retarded. I'm not sure how to use desuarchive and I'm not sure how to get what I want!

Sucks to be you.

Well, figure it out. It's all there.

The threads might be old enough that translations lack thumbnails, but in that case I believe the full images are still there.

Yes! I figured it out. Thumbnails are gone, yeah, but it's all still readable. Thankfully Mizuki made the right choice in the end. Whew.

THE FINAL CHAPTER WAS NEVER TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH

>Binge read
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Not that user, but why wouldn't you binge something you enjoy?

I'm the OP, lick my ass. I found something I liked and got caught up. I thought the series was Ongoing, as no site has cleaned/translated chapters for 104-107.
This guy gets it.

bingeread =/= speedread

never read boku girl, but i know about it, does she ever smash with her best friend?

>tfw have been wanting to read this manga but can't read it at work cause it's too lewd

shit even Medaka Box raised my supervisor's eyebrow.

She has wet dreams about that happening (pic related), but since they are a couple in the end it's implied it had or will become a reality.

cool blog, nobody gives a fuck though

same

dont listen to them, I care

thanks user

let's read some manga together

>not reading hentai at work

Thats lewd

S O F T
O
F
T

Op did you read the shitty mag scans?