Redpill me on Einstein

redpill me on Einstein

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1TUqw96iVw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he was a jew and your thread is shit, now fuck off and die.

He was a comrade and a Marxist so that's your red pill.

The real red pill

Einstein was a fraud

>redpill me on Einstein
His theory of gravity is false and he wasn't that smart

He couldn't handle the truth.

He was also a friend of the inventor of mustard gas.

A good men that only wanted gassed frenchies.

Here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=T1TUqw96iVw

He is part of the master race and snow niggers will never get to his intelligence

He worked in a patent office correct? Makes you think where he got his ideas from.

A legendary mind worth more than every wh*toid put together

His mom was really ugly.

People in this thread are so insecure about their own intelligence they are trying to knock Einstein.. wew

overrated

Didn't come up with a single original idea that hasn't already been debunked

Dunno
Maybe he's the biggest plagiarism offender in the history of mankind, but he did have some smart quotes.

I tend to wonder if any of his ideas were even correct, but theoretical physics might all heavily incorrect, for all that I know

Probably fake, most of his theories were proven by the connoisseurs before he showed up.
Tesla was the real genius.

Great work but his very stubborn perspective really put the brakes on his a creativity, causing him to forever stay under the chad Schrödinger's shadow.

fpbp

Alex (((Jones))) real dad. Every good coverup needs a opposition conspiracy. Bill Hicks died in 1994. Read the last chapters of Walter Isaacson's book and then watch some early Infowars broadcasts.

Stephen Hawking's idle.

True. Stephen Hawking's very idle.

Even E=mC^2 was maxwell, and everybody still claims it was this kike.

Incredible mind, but was a fat kike who gave the world the atom bomb.

Kike shills out in full force today. Einstein was snake who deserved to be gassed for stealing everything he did from European scientists and then saying there was literally no difference between you moving away from earth and earth moving away from you. Also gravity is a nonexistent jewish force 40,000 times weaker than electromagnetism, the only field on earth...

You're just upset Hitler's scientists didn't perfect that technology first.

Looks like babe Ruth

>jew
>commie
>israel

all you need to know

That show was shit.
One of the first scenes was of the older version of Einstein fucking his disgusting Jew wife.
Who the fuck wants to see that and who green lights this shit?Oh right, kikes.

There is also no proof of gravity.

Yup.
Tesla died in a Manhattan hotel and a few months later the Manhattan project brings us nukes. Yet people give Einstein credit. Really wobbles the old walnuts......

What a backflip looks like in zero gravity.

>muh relativity
he got a nobel prize for figuring out the photoelectric effect, it was not his fault that you goys know jackshit of science and just wanted to idolize a guy with funny hair

and?

Didn't he basically steal the whole e=mc^2 thing?

That's a pig faced man dressed up in drag.

(((physics)))

Blow in the fuckin' straw Steven!

Ever wonder if he sits there and he's like, fuck this computer voice that's not what I fuckin' said!

...there's a meme idea or a movie in there somewhere... Dude's computer is hacked/handlers are compromised, and he starts promoting the most insane shit against his will... Maybe it's a documentary.

>implying he is still alive

This is the real redpill, the universe is made of ice, get this Jew Science outta here!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik

proof whites are jealous of jews because they are smarter

he was a european white man who was good at physics

pinky finger gets caught in his pocket.
literally nothing to see here.

you're gay

>Heeb

Actually he is grasping a transparent wire with all fingers. Pay attention to the back row.

Related webm where you can clearly see where the wires are tugging on the shirt.

the inner core is solid

is this a meme?

Is there such a thing as zero gravity?

>Tesla was a fraud

Fix'd for you.

Okay i need to remember there is a schizophrenic norwegian that spams threads with webms of peoples clothes moving as they move their body