3.8% of Americans are gay, 1.2% of Australians are gay

America has a higher population, so there is going to be more poofters.

>1.2% of Australians are gay
Nah, mate. Probably closer to ten percent of Australians are gay. And there's the issue of working out if it's gay if dicks don't touch, or if it happens in a tent, or in a prison, or if you call each other mate.

Honestly, Australians are pretty gay, right poof?

I’d rather have faggots than shitposters.

How bout we measure side by side per capita? ;)

>t. 1.2%-er

It's mainly New South Wales, Victoria and Tasmania.

I consider myself staunchly heterosexual but I've gotten blown by a couple of guys.

>It's mainly New South Wales, Victoria and Tasmania.
Nah, mate. It's just really repressed and suppressed in the remote areas. I know coz that's where I grew up. Homophobia everywhere and closet poofs everywhere.

>I consider myself staunchly heterosexual but I've gotten blown by a couple of guys.
Yeah, I can relate. Doesn't count if it's with a mate who has a gf.

>tassie
so is incest gay now?

The fuck?
Good point, but I reckon a lot of them voted yes

Australians literally voted to let fags buttfuck

America had to be forced into fag marriage by King Nigger.

It was just banter mate
Just having a go at those hetero sooks

ok Pricilla Queen of the Desert

Most millennials and younger Australians identify as fags or Liberals so I guess most of the people who voted yes were millenials. But I have a sense that older liberal Australians added to that percentage.

thats just not true, i know fuck loads of old people who voted yes and i know even more young people who voted no

There is literally nothing gay about getting your friend to suck your cock for you. It's just bantz

The biggest yes voters were those aged 45-80.
The biggest no voters were 25-45 (not by coincidence the group most likely to have school aged children getting the degenerate Safe Schools shit) and 80+

I miss aussie shitposting, fuck off cunt