What's the point of fighting for traditionalism/right winged values when literally every girl in western society is a...

What's the point of fighting for traditionalism/right winged values when literally every girl in western society is a blue pilled libshit unfit to be the mother of any sane man's child?

Because women go with what society deems popular or normal. If traditional values and submissive housewives are the new cool thing to do, women in droves will fall in line.

Basically they are sheep and need to be told what to do and want to fit in with other sheep.

Weebs aren't sane eaither. You shouldn't ever get near a women. You have an unfit lifestyle choice and probably shit genes

I despise anime though

When is that gonna happen? I'm tired of dating nutcases.

Well there would need to be a drastic/radical change in culture or political climate.

Women will always side with a dominant force whether it be a radical movement like Marxism or like a conquering force (ex: American to Japanese invasion during WW2 or Mass Immigration into Europe today.) To be honest, you can make a society that eats babies as a sport and women will devote themselves to it so long as it dominates the popular culture.

Learn what "weeb" means you swarthy merishart. Just because one posts an anime reaction image on Sup Forums (or Sup Forums in general), that does not make him a "weeb". This is something that wouldn't stand out to you unless you were some sorta newfag. Words have meanings, you know.

Women conform to the political views of the nearest and most dominant male in her vicinity.

I started dating a blonde hair/blue eyed police officer and within six months she is practically on the verge of being full-on 14/88.

You sound upset.

why like a genre of music if it isnt popular right this very second?

Police women are god tier if they are hot. Holy shit some of the ones I saw when working security... I would wife.

just wait for the next generation

That's all well and good but you can't 1488 with just a few people. We need the whole culture to go 1488.

Rural northeastern Texas is full of redpilled girls.

This is why you will lose the ideological struggle in the long term. You actually don`t care about ideas but getting that pussy.

I care about the ideas, but it's really hard when even your gf of 2 years tells you she suddenly disagrees with all your views.

Your ideology can not go on if your society does not value it, both men and women.

A real communist would understand that everyone plays their part and women must go along with society's values.

How is that relevant in any mannerism?
If you`re planing to change politics of society convincing individuals or even your children is not enough, you need to act precisely and sacrifice for that change.

Building an safe haven for yourself is rather cowardly.

Control the media and we'll control the culture. We need to take over hollywood, television, youtube...

She's a really great girl and unlike most millennials she can handle her shit. I went through a pretty nasty divorce while I was in the military and I was about to compromise on a life of anime and impending sex robots before I met her.

When did I ever say I was trying to build a safe haven for myself/ideology? What I want to do is to build a future for civilisation to go towards and not live a life of debauchery. Trad values places the family unit first and builds the most social cohesion while making a great increase in birthrates.

When then nuclear family was dropped and traditional values discarded, we are now weakened and white countries are being replaced with foreigners.

Artificial wombs will be the replacement of women.

Sounds lot more like whining and unwillingness to hard action but alright then.

Time for us to have a road trip down to Texas to find wives!

Anyone else from Colorado?

You don't necessarily need an armed revolution to set everything straight. We just need a more solid presence in the msm rather than in cryptic image board sites. I do agree that there does need to be action done but violence will only make our ideology look bad because people will look back on it and say "Look at those traditionalists genociding the marxists!" We can't afford history looking at us as if we are evil.