/CBTS/ #581 - Calm Before The Storm - Midnight Oil Edition

Calm Before the Storm Superthread(s)
1. Resist attempts to derail, troll, split or move the discussion
2. Log and archive events as they happen
3. Help others with things you know about, answer questions
4. Collect and spread memes
5. Verify things on your own, do not spread disinfo

An anonymous user with Q level security clearance has been posting to explain what’s happening behind the scenes on the world stage. This user is goes by Q. The scope is broad but I will try to summarize: Trump and the Special Counsel are actually investigating the Clinton cabal and the deep state. Draining the swamp for real! They are ending foreign non-state groups and actors who have had America under control for decades. The house of Saud in Saudi Arabia (SA is +++), along with the Rothschild (RC is ++) and the Soros (+) families are having their house of cards crumble. There are almost 2000 sealed indictments across the USA that are likely connected to Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel. Expect high level American names to be swept up in a mass arrest of corrupt officials.

Proof?
Confirmation → (Cross-thread)
Many confirmations have come and gone. Events listed here before they happened.
Trump on Nov26 retweeted a user who's timeline is full of CBTS and Q. CIA attacked the site! →
Trump tweeted +++ after Q posted +++ in CBTS thread.
We know Trump visits Sup Forums, we know Barron is autistic. Don Jr retweeted Pep months ago.
Interconnectedness and depth of Q posts far too complex and predictive to be a larp.

LINK TO Q ARCHIVE archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo /

!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort.
→ →
>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

MOTIVATION → →
Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo

QMAP
→ → i.cubeupload.com/OkCquS.jpg i.cubeupload.com/AO8A9M.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
youtube.com/watch?v=BSBWTOanapo
foxnews.com/world/2017/11/27/pakistan-law-minister-resigns-ceding-to-islamists-demand.html
amazon.com/Rocket-Man-Elon-Words-Their/dp/1572842148
youtube.com/watch?v=R3cruT28qHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#2: *Primary Information for Digging and Learning*

On 25 Nov, Q message posts stringer with >_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_small. POTUS then retweeted MAGAPills after he posted about Q. → see also →

Rabbit Holes for Learning and Digging
>Uranium one
>Awangate
>North Korea
>Iran Deal
>Jews
>Rothschild Dynasty
>Soros Dynasty
>Clinton Dynasty
>Bush Dynasty
>Muslim Brotherhood and Obama
>House of Saud, Taleed and Obama
>House of Saud and 9/11
>Egypt bombing and human trafficking
>Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Shooting was assasination attempto on Prince Salman
>Change in leadership in USA, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, _____, _____.

Nov 24
→ →

Nov 23 II
→ → → → → → On 25 Nov, Q message posts stringer with >_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_small. POTUS then retweeted MAGAPills after he posted about Q. → see also →

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Legend & STRINGER →
Decoding CNC →
SIGNATURE →
Symbols +++ → /_\ →
*QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES →

! Stringer Map
→ →

QMAP THE RECRUMBING:
→ → → →

For lurkers: These are each massive repositiories of information. A lot of digging has already been done. We need people to help make connections, make memes, teach and learn. Please verify information to your own satisfaction levels.
Logs and information dump #1 →
Logs and inforamtion dump #2 →
Logs and information dump #3 →
Connections & Theory of CBTS →
Massive trove of Memes →
How to bake CBTS →

CBTS History Compilation

Bump

kek

About time.. good job...

Can somebody explain to me what lead a bunch of delusional boomers to show up on Sup Forums in these threads? Listen you old faggots, you are the ones who let this happen. It's not a conspiracy with aliens or chemtrails. It's you. You pissed away our beautiful formerly 90%+ white country's legacy and let the fucking kikes fill it with niggers and spics and other human diarrhea. You didn't give two shits about the border for decades and decades and instead you let the jewish bankers turn this country into their own little experiment in multiculturalism a and communism.

If you're looking for the reason everything seems wrong and different from your childhood so many years ago, look in the mirror. You didn't stand against degeneracy. This country has been on a downward slide since we gave women the vote so it's not ALL your fault, but most of it is. It took, what, a hundred years for us to go from: women voting, to niggers being treated as equals to whites (lol), to homosexuality being considered "normal", to homosexual "marriage" (purposeful destruction/degradation of the nuclear family), to transgender being considered something other than a circus attraction, to transgender being considered "normal"

I'm pretty sure we're like ten or twenty years away from lecherous kikes literally fucking children in the street legally, and if any of you are still alive I bet, even then, as Shekelberg shoves his crooked dick into little 8 year old Amy's bare cunt, none of you old shits will have the balls to point out the fact that the vast majority of the problem individuals doing evil and encouraging it are Jews.

Fuck all of you.

The pic of Chelsea is from 2012.
But go right ahead, be retarded.

We need to keep these going, for when Q comes back.
The shills have been in overdrive and spreading the lie that it moved to 8 Chan. That is disinformation. Q never said anything like that.

looks like you want to stop the slide & fix the country.
here's a tip: start researching

flaming out like a crybaby isn't helping anyone.

In their defense user they did not grow up with the internet. Propaganda is full proof back then. There was no such thing as Sup Forums.

While I agree with you most of the boomers are fucking idiotic. I also understand they had a much tougher time then us resisting. Got to put everything in perspective. Sure housing and college were cheap for them but they were also all slaves.

Can anyone in here give me a quick rundown for what happened since November 24?

Been of the road a bit

craziness before the schizophrenia

Even if Chelsea pic is old, HRC and John M still suspicious.

Yeah we all have schizophrenia. I guess DJT does as well since he tweeted out a webpage promoting this "larp". Go back to isreal rabbi.

>Boomers

Old Photo. Fake News. Research First.

Fuck off Boomers. You've got a new containment
zone over at cripple chan.

Pieces of shit, you fat middle aged disgusting amerimutt boomers are the cancer of this board
and I pray you'll die a slow and painful death.

There are shills, but definitly not in here
sub-human boomer filth. kys.

Boomers invading Sup Forums for a big LARP fest.
Frank levels of insanity

Thanks!

>when Q comes back.
It will be here.

Youll be swinging on a rope right next to the jew who convinced you its ok to eat your own.

What happened I leave for a week and the thread has lost like 99% posting per update? The shillstorm taking a kiddy fuck break or something?

Disinformation. JIDF shill.

Boomers

This has been the best month on Sup Forums ever. I love reading these attempts to discourage the "Larp".

Donald Trump tweeted a URL link with a webpage promoting this Q "larp"(as the JIDF shills call it.)

They are freaking the fuck out and we are winning bigly.

Yes I meant that Q would come here. That'd part of the reason I think they are trying to get people to go to the other site.

How do I reply to a specific comment? Like when it tags the other post with a link.

Nevermind. I figured it out.

Click or tap on the post №. in the top right hand of the feild

So is that the definitive proof that Q has somehow access to the presidents twitter account?

Untermenschlicher Boomer der glaubt jeder diesen scheiß Faden zuspamt sei ein Shiller.

Kys sub-human, I'm of pure celto-germanic origin and not a jewish rat.

>In their defense user they did not grow up with the internet. >Propaganda is full proof back then. >There was no such thing as Sup Forums.
Heh-Heh-Heh

Click on the post number

Thank you

THE NEW SHILL STRATEGY IS TO PAINT ALL ANONS IN THIS THREAD AS BOOMERS!!! FILTER CONTENT CONTAINING BOOMERS!!!
>THE NEW SHILL STRATEGY IS TO PAINT ALL ANONS IN THIS THREAD AS BOOMERS!!! FILTER CONTENT CONTAINING BOOMERS!!!
THE NEW SHILL STRATEGY IS TO PAINT ALL ANONS IN THIS THREAD AS BOOMERS!!! FILTER CONTENT CONTAINING BOOMERS!!!
>THE NEW SHILL STRATEGY IS TO PAINT ALL ANONS IN THIS THREAD AS BOOMERS!!! FILTER CONTENT CONTAINING BOOMERS!!!

Oh shit lol ty for the update bro

im done with all you fags if havent got on my level then fk off. i want to talk about hybrids and microcircuits

I'll take them over the left-wing tweens that have been infesting this board lately...

Whatever was being discussed before the shills went nuts, should be re-examined. Last I saw it was the nk/elon musk stuff and Prince and Betsy connections. We need to keep seeking answers.

New shill strategy same as the first. Yet a month later. Here we are. What a sad existence. The existence of a shill.

Space x/nk also. And SpaceX in general.

Agreed respect you elders ( even if they are nut shit insane) doesn't mean you have to listen to everything they say

Only jews and their paid goy attack other whites. You attack whites you hang with your jew masters

URANIUM ONE

MONOTONIC GOLD

youtube.com/watch?v=BSBWTOanapo

It was trump tweeting the magapill link led to shillcon 1

don't respect anybodybtill they prove they deserve it

Elon Musk controls NK or does he just provide the rocket tech?

I don't really care about the boomers.. they'll probably get bored with this place and go back to playing with their grandkids or whatevers (i don't think there's that many actually posting).. These faggot-loving, dope smoking, welfare wannabe little shits that don't know the first thing about politics and have flooded this board are what piss me off. They just stay and rot this place like a cancer

Ah, yes. I believe that is correct.
Magapill then had its "database destroyed". And is now back but seemingly missing the Q user context. Is that correct? But there are archives of the Q content on magapill.

Old people wasting their time on a mongolian basket weaving forum.
Kys untermensch.

Pakistan law minister resigns, ceding to Islamists' demand

Zahid Hamid's resignation will likely pave the way for supporters of the Tehreek-i-Labaik Ya Rasool Allah party, which is behind the protest, to peacefully disband their sit-in at a key intersection on the edge of the Pakistani capital.

The Islamists demanded Hamid's resignation over an omitted reference to Islam's Prophet Muhammad in a parliamentary bill. He had earlier apologized for the omission in the bill, saying it was a clerical error that was later corrected.

foxnews.com/world/2017/11/27/pakistan-law-minister-resigns-ceding-to-islamists-demand.html

I'm on board with you there user

This is now a boomer cringe thread.

To me it appears we still have not found out the real meaing of "Godspeed". Q signs almost every post with it. There must be something about it.

also, we have to make sure that we find more about the recent postings by Q. He wouldn´t post it without a meaning.

The fact that trump always talks about Rocket Man in regards to NK is very telling. Who else is refered to as Rocket Man? Oh Shit Elon Musk

amazon.com/Rocket-Man-Elon-Words-Their/dp/1572842148

His company is almost entirely funded by government subsidy.

>How do I reply to a specific comment? Like when it tags the other post with a link.
>How do I reply to a specific comment? Like when it tags the other post with a link.
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BOOMERS. FUCK OFF AND GET CANCER NEWFAGS.

nope night 2 was magapill

night one was something else if was 2 days of spam

YOU ARE THE ONLY CANCER

Know where you are? Muh feelings and opinions are important reeeeeeee

Please do not reply to shills spamming the boomer or ammerimut memes. These are JIDF shills. Everyone stay focused. No need to call them out. They know they are faggots.

Good God Yes.

Go ahead. Eat your own. Prove to us you suck your shekels straight out of your rabbis anus.

BURN+WILD+ORANGE+!!!!

I'm a new fag, I admit it. Just here trying to learn and help. I've been lurking for the majority of the time since q first showed and following it very closely, here and other places. I'm just seeking the truth.

GO BACK TO YOUTUBE/FACEBOOK YOU FUCKING KIKE LOVING FAGGOT BOOMER

time to get these threads straight, there is a faggot who calls himself Q that every now and then post some cryptic faggot shit, why do you even follow these trails? everything seems to go around in circles all the time.

and this shit is pure circlejerk that have made these breads to the new t_d. pls stay on plebbit faggots

Calm Before the Storm Superthread(s)
>1. Resist attempts to derail, troll, split or move the discussion
>2. Log and archive events as they happen
>3. Help others with things you know about, answer questions
>4. Collect and spread memes
>5. Verify things on your own, do not spread disinfo

Its ok that you are a newfag. Lurk more talk less. Only comment if you have redpills to share. Only shills needlessly socialize on Sup Forums.

Thanks for baking! We migrated the threads to 8 chan though because Q is posting there now, in case you missed the message. No more shills and bots over at our 8 chan /cbts/ board because WE control everything. Q was right about infiltration.

You were probably missing the threads because you didn't migrate to 8 chan to see them.

>We need to keep these going, for when Q comes back.
He moved to 8 chan, he was posting there with his verified tripcode, see the image attached.

>The shills have been in overdrive and spreading the lie that it moved to 8 Chan. That is disinformation. Q never said anything like that.
He did though, he is posting on 8 chan now with his verified tripcode and he dropped a new crumb there. It is all verified. Shills are spreading disinformation and confusion to keep people split up and away from 8 chan where Q is posting.

No no, he said he is moving to 8 chan.

Fuck you shills

Watch out for shills, Sup Forums is still crawling with them unlike our 8 chan base.

No no, Q was posting there at 8 chan with his verified tripcode telling us he will be posting there from now on since Sup Forums was infiltrated like he said. This is proven true.

Keep following that, we need all the help we can get once everyone is migrated, 80% already went to our new base.

can't complain about half a dozen old people who regard this board with contempt while trying to stomach it, while at the same time wash over the daycare generation who doesn't know shit from shampoo

You got a leaf under that meme flag, don't you?

>lurking for 4 weeks
Fuck off back to YouTube, idiot

This, the shills want to catch us out and keep us divided.

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

Q said we are protected here and never mentioned migrating.

lying. filtered.
tripcodes do not translate between 4ch and 8ch.
check archive, never said any of that.

Look a paranoid pedo.

Obama scuttled the space shuttle program & gave it to a private company. Easier to control? NASA would not willingly be onboard with arming NK.

muh..

muh...

..mah-guh!

Trust us, we already knew.

Please leave this site and never return.

youtube.com/watch?v=R3cruT28qHs

Q has security clearance but can't evade a ban ? Hahahahahaha, have you thought about that at all?

> here's a tip: start researching

Your idea of "research" is to watch Ancient Aliens and masturbate. It's the jews, stupid. You want to know why I'm so mad at you, you stupid old fuck? It's because you let the kikes mutilate your son's cock and lower his testosterone with chemicals, and now you post about Nibiru the 9th planet or whatever the fuck instead of looking at who the obvious enemy is.

I'm not eating my own. Some of them are actually all right. But these threads are insanely masturbatory and they're filled with conspiracy bullshit that is beyond bizarre. It's like they're going out of their way to make shit up to avoid seeing the reality of the problem. Tough love is the only way to fix this.

your Always At attention but I never know where to put you in line

>Ignore it like I do you.
Don’t forget this guy.

why you telling them go back to YouTube?
I thought pol wanted to see YouTube die.

At the same time, (You) can't stay in an echo chamber.

>THIS IS NOT TRUE.
IT'S COMPLETELY TRUE. The screenshot I got showed that and you can still visit the thread on 8 chan. They are talking about it over there. He said we are infiltrated and he can't come here. We need to migrate to help. We have our own board on 8 chan now.

It translates, I'm not lying. That is his verified tripcode posting on 8 chan that he posted new crumbs to follow on. That's totally wrong. Everyone migrated to our new board on 8 chan and that is why threads are so slow and empty right now. Sup Forums is ruined with bots and shills so Q moved to 8 chan.

Fuck off shill

Why are these still a thing?

This isnt true. Bush killed the program not BO. I remember when this was put out by Q and he was dead wrong on this point.

Same shit, different pile. It was canceled under Bush, but the last flights were under BO

Because you can't stop us shill. We've got a new fortress that you can't penetrate because WE run it on 8 chan and there is nothing you can do about it. Cry more.

Fuck the ridiculous Cult of Q
Asinine.
Nothing Q said was not public information... Some for decades.
Now read and research beyond CNN and you too can be Q.

>Boomers
>Thinking
>Understanding how to internet
Check out their cripplechan board, half of the top threads have posts asking how to reply and retards trying to figure out tripcodes.
It's worth a peek for some keks.

FUCKING STAY THERE THEN RETARDED FAT BOOMER

Not crying, just laughing at you all. I was on board too until you retards jumped the shark with your inane bullshit. This thing was over when Trump didn't tweet before SE Asia, sorry you're a dupe.