Why is it that actual chinese cartoons do better designs?

Why is it that actual chinese cartoons do better designs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7CawoPNkY00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you're talking about real chinese cartoons I think their animation looks off but the design is pretty nice

Exactly.

Because the animation looks like shit as a crippling compromise.

is that chinese clock

Why yes, yes it is.

Doesn't lookthat bad

I hope they make a season two, this was better than most other harem anime I've seen.

Sauce?

Is there only shitty 720p version with like 2 episodes being 480p torrent out there?

sauce for that sino speed picture?

Cupid's Chocolate. Some chinese animation thing.

You're only proving that they're shit if this is the only example you ever post.

she looks like a grown up Rori Mercury drawn by Kyoani. not bad.

shame its in chinese, that shit is unbearable

Chinese is such a horrible language to listen to. Tonal languages in general are just ear cancer.

Japanese is retarded in its own ways, but at least it sounds nice to listen to.

Italian is best

Grazie

Nothing is worst than Portuguese.

Portuguese sounds like a drunk Russian trying to do a racist impression of Spanish.

Lost

Lmfao

China is promising but they'll be trying to look like anime platonic ideal for a while (like their Precure knockoff), and the average anime is kinda shit.

English is the worst language to listen to.
Whitefags are just used to it they think it sounds good.

I love it when Buffon sing their anthem!

>Nothing is worst than Portuguese.
What about Swedish? It sounds like a drunk German who just had a lobotomy. I seriously cannot take anything seriously when said in Swedish.

I recall Soul Buster this season is chinese, correct? It's quite good.

Portugal should pay us brazilians for fixing their language

Norwegian sounds gay as fuck.

Comic is chinese but anime has japanese cast. Does it count?

really? I find art and art style isn't good in most chinese stuff but some animation here and there makes up for it even if it's different

This is platinum-level shit taste.
Chinese is the best sounding language in the world alongside French and Nahuatl

it was kind of weird listening to Chinese at first but i got used to it. Was different with Japanese, it just sounded normal, maybe its because I'm bilingual.

Bonsoir, namefag. Aime tu les grosses queues dans ton cul? Je reviens tout de suite, ta mère vient de finir sa douche.

Brazilian Portuguese is my languagefu, fite me.

That looks very generic

youtube.com/watch?v=7CawoPNkY00

>gook shit

The correct term in this case is chink.
If you are going to be racist at least get your slurs right.

Who cares if it's good, as long as it's spoken in chinese it'll always be complete shit since chinese is easily the worst sounding asian language.

how about Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish?

I'm racist for not liking Chinese cartoons? Grow some skin you pus filled slimy worm.

my sides

Japanese sounds close to many European languages, particularly Mediterranean ones like Italian or Greek. Chinese is completely different.

>this chink again
Nice, now you got yourself a name even if it sound like shit just like your dog shit language.

The characters actually look, even if just a little bit, a bit more 'Asian' than the typical anime 'yeah we're just drawing white people', I think that adds to the charm and feel of it

How many times did you make this thread?

I think you're seeing things.

>pink hair
Yeah asian, i think you should atop samefagging, OP

The Chinese do everything better, the japs just robbed from them then pretended not to

Chink delusion is something really amazing

>pretended not to
I I don't understand what are you trying to say?

How many posts did you do before this?

op for this show is utter shit

>'yeah we're just drawing white people'
literally why would anyone think this?

Well out of the incredibly generic harem cast of the show she definitely has the most appealing design.

>Soul Buster
Well at least now we have an official Chinese Saber.

I dunno man German sounds pretty fucking gross.

Try to what that shit, it painful. The design ia fucking garbage tier and the VAs sound so bored, maybe because they know they voiced for a literally who no name chink shit

The Chinese aren't held back by a cancerous Otaku market so they have free reign to make whatever the fuck they want.

>characters in the background are literally reflected across the middle of the screen

>the design is just generic copy paste from harem #1444553366
>but somehow in the eyes of chinks it look so different asian like
heh

I remember seeing a poster for a Chinese FS/N anime that was basically a 1:1 ripoff. I'd fucking love to watch it if it was subbed.

So they make bootleg otaku harem? And otaku mahoushoujo also otaku idols?

Phone posting but it is chinese shit anyway

The Chinese are notorious for making ripoffs of successful Japanese franchises, but they always suck. When they get original is when their works really shine.

>The Chinese aren't held back by a cancerous Otaku market so they have free reign to make whatever the fuck they want.
>process to ripoff cancerous Otaku anime
What's the difference here?

>original
Not yet to be seen? You mean original chink stuff with jap cliches and jap stereotypes?

Anyone else noticing shitty parallax motion?

Is there any good chink anime?

I'm learning chink right now. I wish they had an alphabet like developed languages do.

Before this thread gets shitposted to death or 404'd, where can I watch chink animus, preferably with chink subs?

Like what? bloodvores something? Also chinese mobage not sader

I can recommend a chink mango

Not nep and not touhou

why is it their voice actors are worse than trash?

Is that the background from Blazblue? lol

Please do

Because they're trash?

Feng Shen Ji, breddy gud artwork

I actually played that shit for a while, it's not bad and EVERYTHING is quite literally stolen assets from jap games and manga/anime.

Leuloch is in there, so is Asuka form Evangelion (teh rei too) Mikasa from Railgun, etc. it is quite literally pieced together from everything.

Truly the quality of chink shit

good sounding chinese is an oxymoron

is there anything else other than this anyway?

>Chinese boats

>Mao The Dong

This is group NTR?

Agreed

Wouldn't waste time on learning it, CHina just stole US sub, while Obongo won't do anything once Trump officially sit sin office, Chinaland will be nuked to shit

No, mere shock. Everyone thinks Clock be crazy and want her out.

They only care about Pink.

Typical chink/gook trash

Nah.

ChingChong owns too much U.S debt, they won't do shit.

U.S is in massive decline.

Chinese is hard as fuck to learn and it's not a particularly pretty language, but it should be useful.

>Chinese "original" design donut steel
What's a shameless race, even dog has more honor than chinks.

The kyoanus of china.

Nice one.

Of course they look similar - it's the Chinese and Koreans who are animating your cheapass Japanese shows, after all.

Nobody ever talks about korean cartoons.

SUBS

WHEN

for a ripoff, that nep is adorable.

Portuguese is given a bad rap because hues hues, it's just slurred spanish. Chinese and Mudslime languages are several times worse

This doesn't look any better than the shit I've seen a thousand times in Japanese character designs though.
Really, what about this design is that different or impressive, compared to a japanese character design?

That it's chinese.