One-Punch Man

Why has this once fun and exciting manga become so tedious and dull? I don't even give a fuck about this martial arts tournament crap anymore.

Too much fucking filler, too much expansion on the story. One's version did it right.

>ONE's version

except this is still ONE's version considering he's the one giving Murata all these new storyboards to expand the arc

still fun for me. its probably just you

>hurr durr it's too slow
>my ADHD prevents me from reading more than 10 words bubbles per page
>this manga is doomed

SUCK MY FUCKING DICK IM TIRED OF YOU STUPID FAGGOTS COMPLAINING AS SOON AS CHARACTERS SIT DOWN TO CHAT INSTEAD OF FIGHTING OR DOING SOME SHIT

this

it only actually seems slow because of the wait for new chapters

i actually like ONE deciding to expand the arc because there were some plot holes here and there in the webcomic's version

So...Sonic is secretly a girl, right?

newfags were lucky they didn't read the webcomic while MA arc was ongoing. That shit lasted 3 years.

>those curvy hips and thick thighs

yup, sonic is male(girl)

fuck off, the English translations started when MA arc was already finished. It only took 3 months to catch up with the latest chapter.

probably because for the past year or 3 the faggot has been releasing 8 pages every 3 months or so. if we had 50 pages monthly, it wouldn't feel like that. either way, it's ruined to me. i don't give a fuck about it anymore. opm made bleach's pacing look like a masterpiece

newfag detected.
What would you feel when Murata was still doing the GIF version of the manga. That shit takes months and you get to see Saitama's apartment zooming out and a robot flying.

I feel the same. Maybe it's because the scale has been toned down, it peaked for me during the boros arc since we got some more Saitama feats. The only slow paced bits or development i could tolerate are the Saitama/Genos slice of life segments/filler

>8 pages every 3 months

last chapter was released just a bit ago and is around 40 pages long

40 pages of nothing and talking about boring ass bullshit.

refer to this

It was a face paced action manga that slowed down to a crawl, ye of course it would seem boring and tedious in comparison to early opm

What did the talking accomplished? Did it move the plot? There are better 10 pages updates that moves the plot a lot. useless dialogue is useless.

Fast*

Monsters being able to force monsterification on humans via the cells instead of the seemingly random mutations is kinda an important element of worldbuilding, as is the existence of other strong factions/alliances outside the hero association

That shit looks cool as fuck though and was totally worth it

>slowed down to a crawl
Funny because we get fights in every chapter, it's just more focused on secondary characters but manage to stay refreshing so that Saitama's gimmick doesn't get old too fast

And you needed 40 pages for that little bit of info?

>yfw Atomic jobs at MHQ that's why he doesn't appear in the final battle despite being one of the first one to want to fight them

Kinda weird when a gimmick manga tries to be something more than it is just to delay the gimmick

it served as giving more screen time to characters that need it, i.e. atomic samurai who's considered one of the top 3 in terms of strength in the HA

webcomic specifically mentioned how he was well-known for that but never gave him enough attention to back such a statement up

ONE's trying to cover the holes is all, if you don't like side characters not remaining in the background and having the spotlight on them for a bit then by all means go ahead and tweet ONE that you think it's complete and utter shit since he's responsible for this

What are you even saying ? That trying to expand the universe and characters so it doesn't rely solely on its MC and gimmick is bad ?

But he was at final battle, he got rekt by niggersperms base form

Not all 40 pages was for that.
If you read the chapter, you would remember that there was a tourney fight and the finals will finally start.

And actually doing a bit of characterization for characters that will matter later on (the 3 disciples and Atomic Samurai) is also important.
So yes, the pages were not a waste

Yeh, I read it for one punch man and his one punching, not some literal who's that will job at the next big boss for saitama to clean-up. The cast seemed fine with tatsumaki and genos, now the world building and characters feel tacked on to stretch out something that started with a simple gimmick

Just read baki