Are religious people retarded...

Are religious people retarded? The world has moved into the 21st century and we're done with fairy tails from the dark ages

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c6PcAhWxQGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

now that you say it, I can see the wisdom in your argument

Did anybody else at first see a giant penis coming out of her drink

Atheism is the fastest dying religion in the world.

TO ME

Christian retards were also more likely to vote for drumpf, its almost hilarious how backwards they are

People need god. Not everyone, but some really really do. My friends mother is definitely someone who benefits from Church. She's a bitter woman who mentally abuses her family and chased everyone out of her life. She's a lonely alcoholic. God gave her a place to give thanks on this most recent holiday when her children wouldn't visit her.

YFW we need a messiah-like entity to explain that religion is bogus.

Good, so when will you abandon your atheism and be received into the Catholic Church?

Can confirm giant dick sighting.

lolmao Atheism is not a religion
get rekt, retard

TO YOU

Play with tails, listen to tales.

Atheists believe Nothing Exploded...and Created Everything.

Then an Asteroid made of rock and ice hit the earth, turned into a fish, that fish crawled out onto land, and turned into a human, who would one day create a Space Station.

If that's not retarded, I don't know what is.

looks like it's his too

yugeeee schlong

I've seen the face of god and he was laughing

Good one

>a particular system of faith and worship
Faith that there is no god. Worship of Jewish science. Atheism is at bare minimum a cult.

Religions make all the same assumptions, something from nothing, but add to it the skydaddy element.

Hate to break it to you, but it more likely something came from nothing than having a magic man make something from nothing.

And don't even get me started on if you are worshiping the correct magic man...

Yes, yes I did.

Pick a better god than the one of Abraham though, Jesus fuck. The arab religions are fucking terrible.

Try again
It's a lack of belief that a deity exists
Is a non-stamp collector a stamp collector? Niggerbrain

oh dear oh dear oh dear

I wish I believed in God. Religious people, despite how beaten down they are can still find solace in their belief in God. Even if they lose everything they still have their belief in God. Atheists like myself have nothing and just feel like shit. It is a pretty nifty trick, a mind hack is what those "I fucking love science!" atheists might call it.

Religion is a metaphysical worldview. You have a metaphysical worldview (atheism).

Surprised that idiots still try this low-effort rhetorical trick

Heeyyy, its penis arm guy.

Where you been my dude. Still communist? Or what was it? Oh, pro antifa! How did your little revolution go on november 4th?

can confirm

Hate to break it to you, but you believe in Magic.

Nothing magically exploded, and then magically created everything.

You just can't see it, because like Pavlov's dog, you've been conditioned to be smug and satisfied in your belief of Nothingness.

I've seen him too. He only has one eye.
And he's white, not jewish.

Have you ever read the Bible? Even if you don't believe in it, you ought to know what's inside it if you want to criticize it.

People arguing against religion for your exact reasons has existed even thousands of years ago. Your idea of "only older people needed it, we don't need it anymore" has been said by civilizations millenniums ago. And get this, when a society begins to become a-religious, they are usually destroyed in that generation.

Go figure.

This board is compromised, every time someone posts some truthbombs, threads get shut down.
The mods are atheist retards, like you OP,

Our world has fallen deep

Just don't give up. (((They))) know Christ is our strength.

So, if going forward in time all points in 3d space are moving away from all other points in 3d space, going backwards in time all points converge in 3d space yes?

It is not magic it is fucking geometry you superstitious moron. Everything started at or near the same point. How did it happen? NO ONE KNOWS. Some people make educated guesses but they don't pretend to know the Truth of the matter.

But please, tell me more about how your particular brand of ancient fairy tales should be taken more seriously than modern science.

Yes!? wtf?

8ch
kys

Religious people are also reproducing the most, leading to idiocracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html

>kys
If you're not Christian you have already lost.

And you have lost.

Yes

>And get this, when a society begins to become a-religious, they are usually destroyed in that generation.

"hurr durr god isnt real therefore degeneracy isn't immoral anymore"
pretty much the reason for that shit.
Knowledge without wisdom is one of the most problematic sins nowadays.

To you, not to me, to you.

Yeah, I'm sure they said the same shit about Zoroastrianism back in the day as people abandoned it. And the pegan religions of old europe too.

Those ancient religions were bullshit society got by just fine without and christianity is bullshit that civilization will do just fine without.

lol yes

this too

Thanks for pointing out what exactly makes this picture funny without your help we would stay confused
Thanks
: )

>BE AFRAID GOYIM
kys

>being this much of a relativist

>And the pegan religions of old europe too.
Pagan Europe was literally nigger tier, which is what you'll return to without Christ.

Why is my brain wired to see a dick where I know a dick souldn't be?

>tfw now I know how gays feel

Am I the only one who thought she was gripping a cock when it caught my peripheral?

>not an argument

You know that Christians started the first Universities right? Do you think they're better now that they're out of the hands of Christians that all these schools teach about gender pronouns and are massive debt rackets?

Fedora tippers like you are so fucking dumb it's unbelievable. Enlighten yourself on the fumes from your exhaust you ass-sniffer.

Neither was your post, it was just an assertion with no proof of any kind

You have already lost, you know.

And it's good. Atheist dogs deserve a miserable death.

Well shit its almost like civilization gets better as time goes on. But go ahead and credit something as universal as "progress" to your particular brand of fiction. Its not like any other regions of the world improved over time without christianity...

Have you ever wondered why rabbis always speak before priests at presidential inaugurations?

Ayy! Why did you not reply? Oh yeah, 'cause this is a b8 thread! Just sage boys and be done with it.

Big if dick

How does nothing converge in 3d space you halfwit?

Do you even listen to yourself? You've been convinced of total bullshit and you swallow it hook line and sinker.

yes. yes i did. are we faggots?

>43 replies
>the same thread replaced with "atheism" is deleted within 3 posts
really makes me think
sage

How is that help? She's still a drunk cunt. It sounds like she would be better served with an ass kicking.

And you want me to prove that people dont practice zoroastrianism or worship pegan gods on a large scale anymore? I would ask if you are retarded but you believe a magic man made the world and cares about who you have sex with so I guess I dont need to.

It's not a metaphysical worldview. Try harder

I still see it.

The fuck are you even saying?

sure

No, it's just you

you are probably gay

>metaphysical worldview

What a useless argument. Not believing in the Tooth Fairy is also a "metaphysical worldview". Is not believing in the Tooth Fairy a religion?

No, and it doesn't change anything really. Socially, America is an atheistic cesspool of filth. What matters is what the people of the nation are.

It takes more effort to NOT see the giant penis.

we still cannot explain why the universe is expanding defying gravity and just call it dark energy

another stupid shill thread with hundreds of replies
fucking sad pol

No, you said that people would be just as well without Christianity, which has no proof.

>believe that the universe is totally material, with no source of being

That's a metaphysical worldview.

No Christian believes in a magic man in the sky or in a tooth fairy, idiot. The fact that you think Christians believe this says more about you than it does about Christians

Yes, I thought it was a dildo from the thumbnail.

Kek.

That's only in America because America is the puppet of the Jews, always has been and always will be.

>living in mud-huts
>gay orgies
>cannibalism
>literal tree hugging
>rest of the world is pretty advanced
>metallurgy
>Metropolitan-like cities
European whites were niggers before Christianity

Also, you're failing to make the bigger connection here. The whole argument of "pfft, religion is for old people, not us" has existed for thousands of years. It is usually the bringing-about of the death of that civilization.

Yes, who the fuck couldn’t see that a blind user couldn’t

Whoa, her right arm looks so much like a penis. She even has a short sleeve pink shirt for the head, and her hair makes it look veiny.

You completely failed to answer my question, faggot. Is not believing in the Tooth Fairy a religion?

little baby australia... puppet to england who's puppet to the jews.

>No Christian believes in a magic man in the sky
well........

so why you are posting here you idiot
maybe you are just jealous prick

People would be just as well without christianity.

I know this because those older religions were abandoned for your religion and WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT civilization survived.

The only difference between zeus and the christian god is that you are convinced that your god is the one true god so of course civilization couldn't get along without your religion.

Nevermind that most of the world for most of history has done just that.

It isn't a worldview, you mong. It's the lack of belief regarding a specific claim. You could be an atheist and believe in ghosts, which would make you not a materialist.

>projecting.
I don't bother anymore replying to these lefty/pol/
bait anymore bud.

from now on get nothing atheist I'm going to bother because they are uniroically the same post over and over with same old reddit neckbeard old old sloop vrigin retard numale.

athiest hat tipper idoits.
None of you read a bible and woun't

being a christian is a choice.
-You can't be born into it
-you can't obtain the christian cultures and claim to be one.

-However
-Read the bible all the way untill the end
Follow the 10 commandments these are all the rules you need.
know the old testament front to back
Give a payer and give your self to God "asking for his fire (sprit)"
forgive anyone you have wronged.
confess your sins before god
Never sin again from the day of confession

100% christian

You don't need a title to be a christian.
You just need to be on the "right path"

you could be 100% practicing Muslim and still be a christian because god accepts his godly children and always has.
You have no idea just how powerful god is do you?

Your going to burn in hellfire OP
for rejecting god.

And good day to you. *tips*
t.Arab christian.

You sound like a 14 year old. It's ok, kiddo. I think one day you'll figure it out.

>jealous of bait shill post
it gets more retarded

Most of the western world are puppets to the Jews but America is the biggest puppet of them all. America does everything is Isreal tells them to do.

Im pretty sure the romans didn't live in mud huts. At least, not all of them. They even bathed themselves from time to time and shit in proto-toilets. You know who didn't bathe or shit in toilets? Christians, 1000 years later.

Christians made everything worse until the sheer weight of time managed to undo the damage.

>Civilizations have never ended before

Holy fuck.

No, in the same way that not believing in Batman isn't a religion. Because God is not a comic book superhero or a being of any kind.

Well some people do, but they shouldn't. It's not what the Church teaches.

>the world exists without Logos

This is a metaphysical worldview, and is probably the most reduced way of describing atheism.

>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEEIT

t. white atheist/pagan

No way! God is totally real. It says so right there in the books written by the people who believed it wrote!

Not because they abandoned your particular religion they haven't. And it has to be your religion, because its the only correct one in the history or everywhere, right?

Welcome to the mystery show

Forget the man who had a breakthrough
And wants to tell of things to shake you
But he's so nervous of indictment
He stays at home and leaves the lights out

And the more that you grow
The less you're sure of what you know

You want to understand
This mortal masterplan
You want to travel down
A road that can't be known

You want to theorise
With eloquence and alibis
Then lose the evidence
That goes against your own

Forget the paranoid believer
Who heard a noise on his receiver
Instead of growing with the town folk
He stays alone out on the back roads

You want to understand
This mortal masterplan
You want to travel down

You want to theorise
Then lose the evidence

Forget the child who used to wonder
If God's above and man is under
The more you know you need to find Him
The more your conscience tries to hide Him

And the more that you grow
The less you're sure of what you know

You want to understand
This mortal masterplan
You want to travel down

You want to theorise
Then lose the evidence

So welcome
You're so welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=c6PcAhWxQGo

>it's another gaytheist thread

Threadly reminder that gaytheism is a claim, and requires the burden of proof, just like theism.
>b-but you can't prove a negative
Nice psuedologic, you can prove a negative, you just can't prove (((your))) negative.
>b-but g*d didn't give me an aryan wife(husband) how can he be real
Not an argument.

The default position is NOT gaytheism, but agnosticism. Either accept that you are accepting an argument without total proof, or take the most intellectually honest position.