Is there conflict on the horizon?

Here’s my basic thinking: In the last 12 months alone, there been tremendously rapid growth of white identity, white advocacy, and white nationalism in the US, along with accompanying rises in the ideological correlates of these movements in Europe. At the same time, I can’t help but get the sense that (((they))) are not only failing to reign themselves in—on the contrary, they are doubling down. This strikes me as odd…

I’ll draw an analogy with the parable of the boiling frog.
>If you throw a frog into boiling water, it’ll jump out, but if you place it in lukewarm water that is brought to a boil slowly, it won’t perceive the danger and will be cooked to death
If the frog starts moving its legs, the cook’s natural response would be to slow down the rate at which he is increasing the temperature, so as to not alarm the frog. However, the proverbial cooks in this situation are instead choosing to increase the rate of temperature increase. It’s odd. It seems like (((they))) would want to ‘shut it down’ to some degree. That way, the average normie is less likely to see merit in the arguments of the far-right (as he thinks, “Eh…it’s not *that* bad in society”).

What do you make of this, Sup Forums? Memes aside, are the Jews actually incapable of “shutting it down”? (((They))) have spent decades infiltrating the media, entertainment industry, academia, etc., to spread Marxism and degeneracy through those outlets, but do the Jews lack a formal mechanism to actually wind it all down if they need to? Have they propagated their Marxism to the point that it has proliferated beyond their control? Alternatively, is the impending backlash something (((they))) know cannot be stopped, regardless of whether they slow down their degeneracy at this point, making (((their))) recent efforts merely an attempt to fire as many shots as possible before the jig is up?

Any historyfags here? I’m willing to bet there’s some parallels to Weimar and historical periods that could be informative.

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vAK758OaRUc
youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for interest

Bump for interest as well.

Bump for substantially similar reasons to those stated thus far.

Are you Jews that desperate?

>jew
Kek, im the whitest mfer on this site.

1- The intention is to create a rise in ethno-nationalism, so that when the fall happens they can finally kill nationalism and usher in unrestrained globalism. Nationalism has been growing exponentially over the last 3 years by much of what seems to be controlled opposition.
OR
2-A lag time in making changes to policy.

Bump mostly because I think the first possibility deserves more attention.

ethno nationalism is a jewish psy op. It's gonna just be nationalism. Race based politics is marxism.

The point is pushing hyperreality / technology. Everything else is just a means of furthering that end.

Fair.... could this current rise in nationalism be a psy op itself? A crash is eminent, and what better "fall guy" than nationalism. If they can paint nationalism as the enemy, then they can finally usher in globalism to the applause of the masses.

Don't listen to Shlomo. Ethnic nationalism is the only form of nationalism that can pull us out of this mess. (((Civic nationalism))) is how we got here in the first place.

No. Jews are how we got here. Good thing Mueller is about to expose you kikes for the degenerate parasites that you are.

Are you memeing or something? This is one of the most ridiculous few sentences I've ever seen.

>The intention is to create a rise in ethno-nationalism, so that when the fall happens they can finally kill nationalism and usher in unrestrained globalism.
It's already happening.
>paint trump/brexit as white nationalist movements
>let trump/brexit win
>sabotage trump/brexit so they crash and burn as hard as possible
>"i told you that nationalism was bad, goyim! now let's import some vibrant diversity to fix this :^)"

Republican cucks have been pushing Civic Nationalism for decades, and look where that got us.
Conservatives haven't been able to conserve a damn thing, and now the country is nearly destroyed.

Fuck off shlomo. There will never be a white only America. Deal with it.

My personal beliefs are that it is beyond their control. I don't think secret meetings are the primary impetus behind all this but that Jews just collectively naturally act like Jews, and some of the goyim have taken up Jewish ideology (because they actually believe it or they find virtue signalling useful) and they're running with it. Now you can influence them one way or another, people have gotten democracy and population control figured out by now, but it seems likely to me that western civilization is entering a runaway phase. Smaller groups and individuals are losing their control to the huge inertia that characterizes the growing factions of our increasingly extreme political atmosphere.

On one hand the liberal good goys are becoming dangerous and promoting seriously vile shit these days, on the other the bad goy whites are increasingly taking up serious reactionary politics, and of course we're losing majority control over the fucking US, followed closely by Canada and then European countries in the back. There is little any one person or group can say or do to quell the anxiety of the natives and the bloodlust of the invaders and traitors.

At this point I think we're going off the rails with no breaks and the only thing that will end this ride is the dominant groups of the masses slugging it out. So in summary the Jews have lost control of the frogs OP.

JFC if you're that uneducated you really shouldn't be posting
Nation literally translates to έθνος (ethnos)

No. We're gonna watch Mueller expose all hte crimes of the ZOG. Sorry Chaim.

That has nothing to do with the United State or the laws we have. This isn't and never will be an ethnostate. It's a Constitutional Republic.

THIS

Fantastic answer, all around. This is more or less how I'm picturing the situation too. Interesting times ahead...

That has nothing to do with what you said. But good for you to recognise it. It's laughable whenever Americans talk about "national identity" or "history". Because you have neither.

I just realized, unpopular as this will sound here, that slavery and unrestrained capitalism got us in this mess. If we never imported blacks or let companies recruit 3rd world labor, wouldn't America still be a country where whites would be over 95% in population? This might be the karmic result of the greed for cheap labor.

Sorry It seems as though you have neither actually. For some reason the Jews are a rootless parasitic bunch whose only intent in life is to subvert and destroy everything that is good.

It's worth noting that Lincoln was planning on sending them back to Africa before he was killed. But more importantly, read chapter 7 (page 240) at this link:
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

Wait wait, you mean that economic prosperity as a priority got us into this mess and not a giant organized conspiracy that was being developed over several decades? Absolutely impossible.

youre not supposed to be on the computer anymore joshua

Not a Jew and I have both, sorry I hurt your feelings

It's a chicken egg scenario here. These plans over the last decades aren't as old as slavery itself. Once America opened the doors for poor, unskilled 3rd world people to come there, it opened the floodgate and set the precedent for similar to come in.

It is rather odd how ALL Christmas-related media I’ve seen this year (tv commercials, signs, etc) have ALL featured shitskins in some way. This surely is not a (((coincidence)))

I have no doubt that there will be another major antisemitic uprising in the near future. History repeats itself and more Americans are starting to wake up to the parasitic and nation destroying nature of the Jews.

Sure, that's fair. But at the same time, having a precedent established that is shown to work just leads to exploitation. Flooding of 3rd worlders was a convenient solution to the problem of industry switching from agriculture to textiles, wherein the supply of labor needed to allocated to the new industry without sacrificing the supply to the already established. How this part equates to a Jewish conspiracy is beyond me, but I am willing to admit that it could be part and parcel given any substantial evidence.

>le 56% flag

The reason we imported all this foreign labor is to compensate for unsustainable business practices like usury, which came from jews.

Maybe

Conflict is inevitable, that much is certain. The question is when the lines are finally drawn and crossed, who exactly is going to be doing the fighting in this conflict? The Jews won't and never have; they will prop up somebody else to be the buffer zone so they can sneak out the backdoor, or like the goons you fight to eventually face the final boss, but the final boss is just another goon.

People are slowly waking up to the juden-vermin, but that awakening could only spell disaster if we expell precious resources and time and energy fighting the orc armies instead of Eye itself. Of course they will divert our attention or attempt to cause division within the enemy or fund an army to fight for them, but its just another head on the hydra. Its the source ofnthe problem itself that must meet the violent wrath, not the tentacles.

Conflict is only felt on the horizon or war and rumors of wars is as well because the Jew is preparing its (((army))) to do the dirty work for them. Just another trick that must be foreseen and eradicated.

probably because (((they))) know that if they strike hard and fast now then the whites will have no hope of ever winning, remember there will be no white majority country by 2090 that's their deadline, if they can reach that they've won

They are a stiff necked people incapable of learning from their 300 some prior experiences over almost 3 Millenia.

>be a founder father
>fight the crown
>start a country
>explicitly white nationalist
>centuries later, some civcuck is calling you a Marxist who fell victim to a Jewish psyop
wew

The USA is literally 1930s Berlin right now

>lower and middle class falling apart
>Jewish controlling upper class (2% of population, two thirds of richest 1%) in charge of all media and banking
>rampant degeneracy, people abandoning religion, morals and values
>doing anything to make money, no value put on people's time
>the general populace getting polarized and going left or right on the political spectrum
>low birthrate, many foreign invading nations infiltrating and taking advantage of the working man
>no future for young men, Millennials will get the last taste of the American Dream through their boomer parents wealth

The moment life stops being comfy for the masses, shit is going to hit the fan. I don't think the US could go through another recession like in 2008 and not break out into a civil war. And most of the west is due for an economic recession soon, it's just being prolonged and worsened with debt.

We are being squeezed between the Coudenhove-khalergi plan and the Albert Pike plan, with a bit of Yinon Plan thrown in. I.e. there is a faction which wants to provoke a giant war against Islam and have this war end up serving world government and white guilt. I think Spencer is controlled opposition but I think it is because they try to control all opposition early on, and white nationalism scares them (for obvious reasons), as does the organic truthfulness of our movement. They would rather see the Pike option run by someone like Dick Cheney. And they would really rather use Hillery and Merkel to finish us off. Pike option was plan B, and Trump and Sup Forums were not planned. This scares them.

> My personal beliefs are that it is beyond their control.

This. A couple of reasons:

1) I don't really believe in the whole "muh Jews" cabal theory, despite years shitposting here. Maybe it's because I'm German and carry this whole guilt baggage I've been fed with since childhood, but I don't think that's it. There are a whole lot of theories backed by solid evidence on here. This particular one is not one of them. The evidence is circumstantial at best (mostly "a bunch of guys in in important positions happen to be jews"). If there was a Jewish conspiracy there'd be some evidence. There'd be leaks, given the massive scale it would have to happen on. So I call bullshit on that one until somebody manages to present some actual fucking evidence. The only solid evidence we have is Soros and his puppets and given the weight he is able to throw around it may well just be his very own private war.
2) Humans are prone to mass hysteria, especially if they need an excuse for war (see (3) for why it's needed). A difference of opinion over whether priests should be allowed to fuck triggered the 30 Year's War. Mostly World War I was started by everyone holding on to the outdated idea (from pre-industrial times) that a war could not possibly last beyond a couple of weeks due to lack of resources.
3) We're overdue for a major war. War is human societies' cleansing mechanism. I'm not really sure why, but throughout history we've been pushing that particular reset button on a regular basis. Once society degenerates to a point where it no longer functions well, rifts will develop as people look for an excuse (see above) to start shooting and join one of the factions. That's how things are currently coming to a boil.

I really don't think anyone is in control at this point.

>do the Jews lack a formal mechanism to actually wind it all down if they need to

You have to understand that Jews do not view the world like us. Their sense of morality is extremely loose / flexible.
They also HATE fixed ideas and roll around in abstractions like pigs in mud.
The Jewish brain is fundamentally different to ours. They don't even see humans in the same lieu as the rest of us.

>I really don't think anyone is in control at this point.

Also, things are coming to a head. The shitposts on here have recently (past 1-2 weeks, though I've mostly kept to the Kraut/pol/ threads in that time, so my perspective is a bit limited) gotten more heated. The left has been in rabid dog mode for years now, while the right has shown remarkable self control, mostly attempting to reason with them (for all the good that did...). No more. The calls for a day of the rope are no longer coming from frothing stormfags. They are beginning to come from guys with impeccable spelling and grammar who betray an ability to think. Looks to me as if the Saxon is indeed beginning to hate in his calm and measured way.

i can tell you what the goal is in europe.
Create a civil war between native europeans and muslim invaders, solve it with eu army and create a super eu state with one leadership.

I know what is happening. They are pitting the hard right against the hard left. Escalating the conflict in order to draw in moderates.

Western society is polarised enough now for this to happen, there isn't even a need for a racial conflict.

Fuck you kike.

Whites under 50% in ever country should be achievable within 40 years.
At that point conflict would be too costly to them.

yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=vAK758OaRUc

It's not just the threat of a 2008 tier recession that could lead to mass unrest and civil war.
Any sizable foreign war would have similar effect.
How many people actually want to die for what the USA currently is? I mean I would die for a good honest Christian nation comprised mostly of people that look like me, but turbo-degeneracy & globalism?

Burn it. See if I care.

the final redpill is that is was never (((their))) intention to eradicate whites completely. Whites are needed too much. Especially beautiful white women and children. The next stage in their master plan is balkanization: you will even see (((them))) supporting white nationalism because they know its already too late for succes with close to 50% of children in important areas (capital cities) of mixed and other races. Its all to stir up the melting pot.
Tl;dr: (((they))) want us to fight amongst ourselves: white nationalists, arabs, africans, slavs, pakis etc etc

If all these years of pumping holohoax propaganda in our faces, painting Hitler as evil incarnate and tying him inextricably to nationalism, hasn't managed to squash nationalism once and for all, I doubt that whatever current pushes might be going on will. We've been indoctrinated constantly since birth to think of extremer forms of nationalism and white identity as THE GREATEST EVIL and yet here we all are. If (((their))) plan is to make a bunch of us nationalists so they can sacrifice us as scapegoats on the altar of globalism, I think they miscalculated the intrinsic power of nationalism for economically insecure, tribal and proud people like us.

People are way too stupid to manage a global conspiracy to any desired effect. Especially academics. Look at history and consider how totalitarian regimes tend to implode on themselves. Do you think "God's chosen people" are any different? Human intellect doesn't vary enough for this level of intentional consequence. They're just stupid lefties like all the other "highly educated" lefties. It's the arrogance of the intellect in effect. Their own strategies are backfiring on them massively and they're fucking lashing out.

Exactly. They need their playthings.
But they can't let their playthings have too much control over their lives.

Your wrong. They Jews actually breed non in-group preference out of their DNA. Every year they used to pick the most disloyal guy in the Jewish town or the guy who had done the least for the tribe and strip him of his assets and run him off.

LOOK at positions Jews occupy in the MSM, government, and legal professions.
Tell me that's not nepotism. They go straight for the most important positions of influence and power and monopolize them.

Contrary to many on Sup Forums I think given Americans traditional apathy that there won't be mass violence. The beauty is that the cat is out of the bag enough that any attempt to "shut it down" will lead to Streisand effect that amplifies the initial message. (((They))) have to ignore us as much as possible, but they can't because we're growing.

However I don't think there will ever be a mass rising up against Jews. Maybe against true "elites" but even then I doubt it. Americans are just too darn nice and good-hearted. Many of us have Jewish friends who are good decent people, or who at least are not part of the elite. We don't want them to die.

As more and more goyim know, what you're going to see is a transition in the culture. Jewish influence on society will be looked at heavily in all areas. Whites will become as aware of Jewish over-representation, as modern leftists are of "white privilege".

I think a good place to start would be "You can't talk about white privilege without talking about Jewish privilege". Basically use their own jew tactics on the jews. Then you can't be accused of being a hypocrite. This is already happening to some degree.

I think they will continue to be knocked down a peg, but it will never be an explicit nazi-like event. It will just be one of those things where if you're smart enough you realize the coincidences. Even on SNL a couple weeks ago, Larry David noted that most of the media figures accused of sexual harassment were Jewish, and that he himself wanted to be a good jew instead. Larry didnt have to mention this. The average goy who watches SNL likely had no idea most of the hollywood perverts were Jews. But Larry divulged that anyway.

The average person is aware of the JQ, but has no adequate plan on what to do about it. Jews have largely operated by masquerading as white for the last 100 years. This is finally beginning to change and we won't be able to be fleeced anymore because we'll all have our guardup

Ethno nationalism and other "punch down/universal adversity" style ideas are a cancer to the societies that hold them. That's why we've been creeping further away from the in the US. Civic Nationalism hasn't really taken ahold yet because people are slow to adapt and pass on their own insecurities to their children and other susceptible weak minded individuals, thinking it might offer them a source (albeit fake) some free self esteem.

The real reason these ideas are considered a disease, though, is because they spread like such and just like bacteria gets by easier when the immune system is weak, so do these kinds of thoughts. They target those of weak will, who are unsure of their position in the world but know they want to feel like they belong to something greater. It feels good, at least in the short term, to lash out at the idea of others making their way up. See the Tulsa race riots for an example of the infection flaring up

>It's not just the threat of a 2008 tier recession that could lead to mass unrest and civil war.
this is now the second post ITT citing 2008 as an issue. this is a misconception I wish to address - that was not the level of economic damage / peril you'd need. you'd need the banks to actually be allowed to fail, spectacularly so, for anyone to realize exactly what had happened. most Americans today, even those moderately well educated, could not explain to you the practices and events leading to 2008's bank bailout.

if over half the country suddenly lost access to "their money," followed by bread being $20 / loaf, and women were whoring themselves and their daughters wholesale while men hanged themselves, then you'd see a real solution.

until then nothing will change

They have had centuries of practice. You’d be surprised

I also can't let this most Jewish of posts go unaddressed - your writing style gives you oven-dodging fucks away, when you choose to empty your real thoughts. I recommend you depart back to J-street or the Times.

wanting to live in a homogeneous nation, surrounded by people of my own heritage, elevating our own genetic lineage to its fullest potential, those are Noble goals, worthy of being pursued. and I will never ever abandon them for some internationalist fantasy.

In my opinion the reason for the doubling down is because they thought they had already by in large won. And of course they aren't a homogeneous unit. While there's certainly some coordination the left is comprised of many different factions all vying for their interests. Take for example feminists, they are the left's Frankenstein's monster. They've gone completely rogue and off the deep end. They openly support communists, pedophiles and other assorted degenerate scum which completely repulse the average person from their cause.

>t. Heeb Hebrewstein

Take a hike kike.

>How many people actually want to die for what the USA currently is?
It would be great and all to pack up and clean out S Africa for our people, but there is no way I'm abandoning the weapons systems and global power the U.S. has built up.
They'll glass us if we simply walk away.

No one even suggested that. I wouldn't either. I'd risk my life to make America a white nation again but I don't want to die for a bunch spics and niggers. I don't want my children to live in a place full of favelas with crumbling infrastructure, while they are punished at every economic and educational turn for being white. I would rather nuke ourselves than let the despicable future come to pass.

Whites learned about nationalism, racism and xenophobia from Israel.

Then there will be no such country as US. 3rd world shitskinstan is your future.

Solid thread. Bump.

Every empire falls my friend.

I think places like Britain and France will start enforcing whites only communities. White flight is a common response to immigration regardless of whether people are liberal or conservative. As immigrant communities increase in size I feel white people will start defending their communities more. In the run up, I think people will start being a lot more honest about why they chose to live in certain areas

I se info tech as an unforeseen wild card. Like Mulan in Ascimovs "Foundation".

Sorry, I can not pull up the english name now, but I'm talking about that guy that showed up out of the blue and fucked up the whole Hari Seldon business.

> 3rd world shitskinstan
Like today's Russia, yeah.

Yes, some of local anons still believe we are power.

Bump

>I dont believe the Jewish conspiracy
youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw

Idk, i think we're experiencing the equivalent of a runaway reaction. They set up universities to be these churches to marxism, encouraging the victimhood of faggots and anyone non-white, encouraging people to play the oppression game (i.e. who can be the most oppressed). But now we're at the point where they can't stop it if they wanted to. The agenda has progressed to the point that it's self-perpetuating.

Consequently, the equal and opposite reaction is occurring, as you've noticed

Agreed. White america still has far too much to lose.

That's not to say things can't change in a hurry, though.

Land and guns, anons. Land and guns

They're stupid. They're also working off a plan that is centuries old that also failed to make certain correlation at the time. Centuries ago for instance they did not even understand genetic disease.
Instead believing in eugenic racial purity.
However today we know that Jews do suffer a host of genetic problems, and thusly, the Jew often marries outside their race, to breed with whites to create worthy Jew genetic offspring.
Once the white race is gone, the Jews will have no one to help infuse their race with proper genetic code from time to time.
Instead they'll have to mate with browns and niggers. Turning the Jew race eventually black.
Just as they intend to do to whites.
The old plan never accounted for this, and Jews are clearly too stupid to amend their grand scheme.

fuggin checked,

this was what I said in my earlier post. America is too comfy and apathetic for there to be any large scale unrest. In order for that to happen there would have to be some kind of economic collapse. But the kikes in charge won't let that happen. They know they have to keep us rich and wealthy if they want any chance of us not going to civil war/race war.

Civil War in USA pretty much means Russia/China win and dominate the world. The kikes and elites do not want this. Only with America/Europe dominating can they be assured of their comfortable elite position in society.

And this is the peril they face, and why there is so much panic among them. They have instigated things so much as to nearly collapse the country, just now realizing how close we are to losing it all. They thought they were just enriching themselves relative to everyone else, they didn't realize that could destroy it all. Now that they realize it can all be destroyed, they are in terror. Either they continue on in their ways, or they align with white nationalists and realize why we are right. Unfortunately this is a difficult decision for many, and I predict we will see a huge split among "jews" and current liberals as well.

Society will continue to get worse, and thus we will continue to grow. I think it's important to stress that there is always wiggle room and exceptions. We aren't hateful people we just want a functional society.

Your point being? What makes you think she's not just a useful idiot shilling for Soros? From that video she's your typical old NGO hag drawing a generous NGO salary for spouting anti white, anti European drivel. Nothing more, nothing less. Give me evidence, not some dried up old cunt simply adding "I'm a Jew" to the usual leftist bullshit. Evidence being proof that she's got actual influence beyond shilling the party line. There is such evidence for Soros, but not for "the Jews" in general.

If you can provide such proof you may bring me over to your point of view. If you can't you may just be a shill for the true Enemy (whoever that may be), attempting to distract us by pointing at the Jews. Are you?

This still fails to prove Jewish involvement in the white genocide currently shit going on. It proves that Jews are perfect scapegoats if you need one. They won't put up much of a fight, they are meddlesome and mostly keep to themselves, they're the moneylenders lots of people are indebted to.

With that massive a conspiracy going on there's bound to be evidence. You need to unearth some of that. As long as you cannot do that your theory is worthless. Hell, we pride ourselves on being good at arguing, but this one is really our blind spot where most of us accept "the Jews did it" at face value without asking for evidence. We may just be doing ourselves a bit of a disservice here. There are plenty of based Jews (mostly of the Israeli variety) out there who might be persuaded to join our cause or even to help remove Kebab physically if we didn't hate them so much for no better reason than "it must be the Jews". That hurts our case just as much as all that "muh, AfD is not 14/88 for me" drivel some Krautfags spout. We're steering towards what may become a global civil war happening in most countries. We need allies for that. Alienating everyone who is not Trueъ in the purest, matches-my-personal-ideology-exactly kind of way won't help.

No, dude, jews have no interest in self-preservation or the exaltation of their own race. They're only goal is OUR destruction.

Think of them as an AI faction in a total war game.

>because every nation that has been Zogged is a perfect mixture of ethnicity and not a nation of shitty enclaves in the inner cities while the original citizens move to the suburbs.

Fuck off with your D/C meme.

They've lost control. The leftists were supposed to be the bogeyman they slay for us. They simply can't allow trump to do so as it will destroy any hope of keeping power.

example pelosi with the dreamers protesting her.

foreign interests have a stake in our race relations

the foundations of geopolitics

Proves that people do not learn from mistakes their ancestors made.

Try black but, sure, yea, Jewish.

Anyway this future you longingly look forward to is a complete fantasy, and you know this. That's why you only give it so much effort as to post in the echo chamber that keeps it alive for you. Constantly looking forward to this "noble" goal allows you to escape mediocrity of your actual life and justify your mistakes because "hey fuck them I'm after something bigger! A White state for my people!" Lol are you fucking kidding? You don't even know what White means.

When the people in your life tell you they're worried about you, they're right to be

You forget Antifa (Communism)

>Coudenhove-khalergi plan

Feels good to have intelligent content on Sup Forums

God damn, think of people who are degenerate like me who phone post, I can't see shit in your picture cuz the words are so small.

Why's it always Black men and white women? Every time.

I just imagined the worldwide fistfight from the kingman film.

I think you are correct, they are incapable of toning it down or altering course.

This is the closest theory to reality. The Critical Theory aka Cultural Marxism aka Jewish psyop is being rejected by the world. The awakening goy is pissed. The Saxon is learning to hate.

If that's a real quote, do you have a link to the video?

>worldwide fistfight from the kingman film
I don't know it. Is it on youtube'?

when are you going to wake and realize it's not whites that are the problem. you clearly are a faggot.