Just a friendly remember

If you think soy is bad, the water you're drinking right now is full of estrogen. So is the milk.

And nobody knows how to remove it.

> ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
> RESULTS: After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men. Urine concentrations of E1, estradiol, estriol and pregnanediol significantly increased in all adults and children

Male-feminization of society correlates perfectly with birth control usage and the modern dairy farm technique of year-round cow pregnancy, which raises the milk's estrogen content over 30x

harvardmagazine.com/2007/05/modern-milk.html
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2006/12/hormones-in-milk-can-be-dangerous/
anabolicmen.com/milk-testosterone/

> “Among the routes of human exposure to estrogens, we are mostly concerned about cow’s milk, which contains considerable amounts of female sex hormones,” Ganmaa told her audience. Dairy, she added, accounts for 60 percent to 80 percent of estrogens consumed.

What are you doing to protect yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01N2UY2SJ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A22QNUQNA4QHN8&psc=1
scientificamerican.com/article/how-does-dairy-affect-your-hormone-levels/
acs.org/content/acs/en/pressroom/presspacs/2011/acs-presspac-february-23-2011/new-report-dont-blame-the-pill-for-estrogen-in-drinking-water.html
livestrong.com/article/371956-the-good-bad-of-almond-milk/
tinyurl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2834330/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not filtering your water supply
whole house filters, RO, distillation, etc all exist

It's usually filtering metals in the water, does that work for hormones ?

If anything fighting off gayness internally is fun. Any gayness I have I squash it like a man.

I don't see why water distillation wouldn't.

1. Reverse Osmosis
2. Move to a non-3rd world country

I only drink fresh rain water laced with at least chem trail chemicals from an oak barrel. Am I safe fro estrogen?

I use a well

Jokes on you I only drink distilled water.

Everything we eat and drink nowadays is made to slowly turn men into women. Its all part of the feminist agenda to rid the world of men.

I drink my own piss you girly faggot
It’s sterile

> “Among the routes of human exposure to estrogens, we are mostly concerned about cow’s milk, which contains considerable amounts of female sex hormones,”

This is a real problem though, I tried bulking once by loading up on Whey Protein and I fell for the GOMAD meme (didn't drink that much, but still drank a lot of milk) and I noticed my nipples protruding and getting very sore.
I quit dairy and the problem went away!

City filtering does not remove hormones or medicines. And as far as I know nobody has done a study to see if RO or carbon-type filtration does. Maybe someone else knows and can post some links.

Also diary in any form other than skin milk, is jam packed with estrogen.

Only Faggy soyboys are effected by drinking whole milk

Drinking whole milk is White and Chad af

Drink well water from my water well. Never drink milk it's disgusting. If you quit drinking it for a few months and try again it's rancid. It's like quitting smoking. Makes me throw up in my mouth a little everytime I see someone drink milk.

I'm talking about installing whole house water filters on your water supply line. And you could filter through RO or distillation after that.

>Also diary in any form other than skin milk, is jam packed with estrogen.

Also, all this estrogen is making D cups in asian countries a common and wonderful thing, but it's also turning men into girls and pushing girls into puberty younger.

>implying the water treatment doesn't filter the water.

ok... how does sewage and contaminants even get into the water supply? pleb tier groundwater supply? pvc pipes?

i only know of one city in the world that recycles sewage into drinking water, and it's a top tier city. my city gets its water from reservoirs from snow/rain.

It parts of America it literally doesn't. (i.e. flint, Michigan)

Take the Almond pill and active your reds

Sauce for the girl? Asking for a friend

>implying the utility water pipes don't carry lead and inserted chemicals into your house where you shower, eat, and drink from.
Least you can dlook for yourself is get a $100 water filter, RO 3-5 stage... I have one, it's great I have water all the time, I never was one for drinking tap.

amazon.com/gp/product/B01N2UY2SJ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A22QNUQNA4QHN8&psc=1

do filtered shower heads like this work?

Is there any evidence that once these hormones are ingested they cause effects on the human body? Or does it just pass through your body?

>water bottles made of plastics that leech BPA
>hormones in milk and water
>soy in our food
Absolutely disgusting.

Not against fluoride, but I would just take quick showers and not worry. Use RO plus five stage for 90+% fluoride filtration. Fluoride is tiny and goes through most non RO filters easily.

>Not compensating it with a few extra drops of Super Male Vitality
It's like you all want to transition.

Humans have generally become more civilized over time. It's resulted in drastically decreased rates of violence. This is just the natural trajectory of humanity. We will evolve into a wholly social species.And thrive.

>Drinking whole milk is White and Chad af

more like stacey af

scientificamerican.com/article/how-does-dairy-affect-your-hormone-levels/
> Because hormones like estrogen are fat-soluble, the level of hormones is higher in whole milk than in skim milk.

> In the first study, physically active men drank full-fat milk and their overall sperm quality significantly decreased

RO, or reverse osmosis, is the process of using water pressure to force water molecules to be more finely focused and split, so you have more filter that is there to catch fluoride etc.

What about goat milk?
I'm planning on getting some goats for milk (and possibly meat).

If you have access to your water main you would be better off just installing a whole house water filter. Then every tap, toilet, appliance and shower would have filtered water.

TRUMP IS A FETISHIST!!!

cue the ALEXA PURE FILTERS NOW ONLY $2999.99 thread

Just make sure to feed them well. Or get nut milk and supplement with various seeds and grains for same level of effect and boost as "real" milk

gay

>$2999.99

don't know the science but goat milk tastes nasty.

if you're going for the natural route might as well try raw milk - unpasteurized, unmixed. so the cream, whey and milk all together as a whole. tastes good and i'm sure it's better for you too.

>What are you doing to protect yourself?
studying to become a treatment operator

Good alternatives for milk? Only ever drink it in protein shakes

>not living in an area with no fluoride in the water

I have my own well and UV/filtration system.

That's not a long term solution though, unless you want to make yourself pretty sick.

I drink well water

remineralization filters exist

>Contrary to popular belief, birth control pills account for less than 1 percent of the estrogens found in the nation's drinking water supplies, scientists have concluded in an analysis of studies published on the topic.

acs.org/content/acs/en/pressroom/presspacs/2011/acs-presspac-february-23-2011/new-report-dont-blame-the-pill-for-estrogen-in-drinking-water.html

Sup Forums BTFO

It's ok ladies keep aborting those disgusting unwanted babies!

What accounts for the other 99% then. Surely they must know if they calculated 1% from BC. Is it dairy?

This is the way forward. (even if it sounds backwards)

Sadly, low fat milk is mostly estrogen free, since the latter is usually in the fat.

I don't drink sewage water so I'll be fine.

Activate your Almonds.
livestrong.com/article/371956-the-good-bad-of-almond-milk/

Who drinks tap water? Is this a city thing?

so i live in a small town with a river near by it, i looked up my water and whats in it and it doesnt seem to have anything im pretty stupid is my small town using the river and well water for our water system, is my water left untouched or should i get the shower head.

Everywhere in US has fluoride in water, since Colgate reps took over the public safety con

BRB going outside to catch rainwater....

Is this another thread where we try to think of all possible solutions that dont involve weightlifting?

Rain water is polluted.

Thank modern day capitalism.

Amerimutts and their shitty waters.
In finland you can just go to you local lake at most 5km away and drink all you want. Of course boiling first wouldn't hurt, but in most cases it's not even necessary.

no wonder why my moobs disappeared once i stopped drinking milk due to lactose intolerance

It's ok I only drink whisky anyways

>trusting dupont with your health

That's just the cheapest example I could find. There is a huge market for them.

I once drank from a half-frozen puddle with a dead black bird in it. Didn't get sick because of my black metal powers.

Isn't a country without even good water worthy of being called a 3rd world country?

why though

I'm still not convinced that estrogen remains intact after contact with stomach acids. Wouldn't the hormone be denatured and rendered inactive?

That said since a hormone is a protein, shouldn't boiling water for a few minutes before consuming it effectively cook and denature the estrogen so that it's inactive? Seems like a simple solution.

> r u kdding me? literally the pill

Never mind found my answer. Steroid hormones are stable enough to survive stomach acids and proteinases.

christ. the 80s would have never accepted that hideous mongrel.

Trannies take estrogen to turn into girls

they aren't girls, just delusional oven dodging freaks.

>And nobody knows how to remove it.
Pretty sure they are all very aware of how to filter it. I read about it a long time ago, so I don't remember any details, but the gist of it was that it would be "too expensive" to filter out hormones.

You don't need to filter it.
Bacteria break it down fast because estrogen and testosterone are both sterol-based and energy rich foods for microbes.
Stop believing clickb8. Take some basic chemistry and biology.

>Some research cited in the report suggests that animal manure accounts for 90 percent of estrogens in the environment.
nah bruv fock vegans m8 fockem

Talked to a guy who got a PhD in environmental sciences in water treatment. He said that the only way ti clear estrogen or any hormones from water is through membrane filters, which are very expensive and water treatment facilities dont have them. Pharm companies dont bother cleaning after themselves. I was also told that even at ppt (parts per trillion) concentrations hormones can have a detrimental effect on the environment. This is why frogs are turning gay, men are becoming women with feminine voice and women have their boobs grow by 1-2 cup sizes past 20 yo. Land of the free my ass.

>Other research estimates that if just 1 percent of the estrogens in livestock waste reached waterways, it would comprise 15 percent of the estrogens in the world’s water supply.
1 percent of animal agriculture gets into groundwater, accounts for 15% of estrogen

>Stop believing clickb8.
> ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed
> harvard.edu
> scientificamerican.com/

its always the same memfag nigger that doesnt want his milk taken from him, maby he can enlighten you about b12 mimicers in a bit, because vegans cant get b12

>chad spirituality
>has read Mantak Chia's Multi-orgasmic Man and can give women several orgasms over the course of several hours

that's just a mechanical filter, not RO, 3k is too much though

Almond milk. You can even make your own. If buying it make sure its unsweetened as you don't want any sugars to go along with it.

This, dont drink soy milk, only milk made from nuts and maby rice

It's okay, I've given up on getting a gf already.

1. Did you actually read any papers?
2. Can you understand the data therein?
3. Did you know not all estrogen-based compounds cause feminizing traits in humans?

You're the kind of fool that would believe phenethyamine and alpha-methylphenethylamine act the same way.

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2 30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw 220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb Soy Men
Review/Final Quote on
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

>nut milk

You guys are just jealous that I pay less than a dollar a day for GOMAD

>estrogens may pass through the food chain and exert some disorders in male reproductive system
>1639+ ng/L of oestrogen
>1 gallon of milk per day would literally put you higher than a fucking woman starting her ovulation/menstrual cycle
>Animal-derived estrogens (60–70%) in the human diet is milk and dairy products
>"Hartmann and co-workers conducted a market basket survey and measured the steroid concentration in milk and milk products using GS/MS method (93). They found a maximum concentration of total estrone (sum of free and conjugated forms) in butter with 1.47 ng/g, which followed by 0.26, 0.17, 0.16, and 0.13 ng/g (or ng/ml) in cream, Gouda cheese, yoghurt, and milk, respectively."

>tfw you've been effeminated by the meat and dairy jews and you still eat meat and dairy

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299

I've been warning about this for years. This correlates not only with the feminization of men, but with increasing amounts of mental illnesses connected to sex, i.e. "gender", "trans" and everything related.
And now, gentlemen, it might already be too late, because society already catered to those.

cant fuck me with my own pictures cuckboy
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2834330/

Bro ive been drinking a gallon a day for like 10 years and my test is over 700 and I fight forest fires for a living get fucked your shit is wrong

post body and timestamp

so what's the overall conclusion?

>28 Japanese healthy volunteers (18 equol producers and 10 equol non-producers), between 30 and 59 years of age were given soy isoflavones (60mg per day) for 3 months

>This study revealed that short-term administration of soy isoflavones to Japanese healthy volunteers increased the SHBG level, and decreased the free testosterone

>Most circulating testosterone is bound to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), which in men also is called testosterone-binding globulin. A lesser fraction is albumin bound and a small proportion exists as free hormone. Historically, only the free testosterone was thought to be the biologically active component. However, testosterone is weakly bound to serum albumin and dissociates freely in the capillary bed, thereby becoming readily available for tissue uptake. All non-SHBG-bound testosterone is therefore considered bioavailable.

>he doesn't understand hormones

so soy = more bound testosterone?

Thus soy = more active testosterone?

Thus you've proved my point?

Oh, shit. I thought you were trying to prove something other than my point.

Thanks buddo.

>I don't understand hormones

Can't we just counter it by taking more testosterone

yes, but trt is for life, if you go off you will have low t for the rest of your life, just take the onionpill