imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>E Ghouta Nov20
i.imgur.com/U5DZJI6.jpg
>S Syria Nov17
imgur.com/a/m3MuB
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Nov 26
>Kurds announce openness to rejoining Syrian government under Federalist system and "New" Syrian Army
>Turkish FSA shoots down 3 Russian Helicopters, several dead and wounded
>DeZ: SAA advances NW of Bukamal
>E Ghouta: SAA advances in Jobar
>Golan: SAA continues attack on Beit Jinn pocket. HTS offensive on Hader failed
>6 RU Tu-22M3 strategic bombers strike IS in DeZ prov
>2nd US-coalition service member died in non-combat incident in Nov
>RU military unable to deliver aid to Rukban refugee camp due to US
>Erdogan: No place for kurds in Sochi
>Saudi backed syrian opposition names Nasr al-Hariri as new leader for Geneva talks
>Israel plans to send warship to gulf of mexico
>306 dead in egypt mosque bombing

Donate/click ad's southfront.org
Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/watanisy/status/935095434539921408
jihadology.net/2017/11/23/new-video-message-from-the-islamic-state-healing-of-the-souls-with-the-slaughtering-of-the-spy-4-wilayat-khurasan/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=8l10kGCVyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=79_xwxrjoCw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alois_Brunner
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/935128390205657088
youtu.be/rIWDsG4ZD8Y
almasdarnews.com/article/us-delivers-100-humvees-kurdish-forces-assuring-erdogan-no-weapons-sdf-ypg/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-storms-southern-aleppo-new-bid-reach-east-idlib/
almasdarnews.com/article/thousands-return-jordan-south-syria-ceasefire-holds/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/935149056044748800
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-breaks-jihadist-defenses-near-occupied-golan-heights/
wikimapia.org/#lang=el&lat=33.313602&lon=35.965633&z=14&m=b&gz=0;359410858;333108049;0;67422;18882;65988;234317;113324;375080;45905;389671;0;388813;0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Hezbollah

wasted

is isis gone from the phillipine?

Stay mad worst Swede

First for Catholic State

I missed you guys.
Hope everyone doing fine~

test

bump

>2 threads

>Nothing in Syria

Fuck the Pope

pope who?

the current fag

Nice flag, gaylord

go suck abduls and muuhammeds dick

meme this

/r/ webm pls

>Deus Vult
cringiest meme ever, especially considering how Deus did not Vult

link to vid pls

Deus Vult infidel

Sometimes he did indeed vult.

ay man, can you help me find some more guys, no one else seems to be interested

eh, not really

just got back from fighting in syria, can confirm kikes and isis are friendly with each other.

Someone photoshop this into the end of Evangelion poster

Syrian Army captured Mustarihah (which is last village before Umm Miyal - Al-Rahjan -Jakusiyah), north East Hama
>twitter.com/watanisy/status/935095434539921408
Gainz boys

jihadology.net/2017/11/23/new-video-message-from-the-islamic-state-healing-of-the-souls-with-the-slaughtering-of-the-spy-4-wilayat-khurasan/

Piss on Pootin's face.
Did you met Al-Baghdadi?

the war would've been over already if the eternal CPБ joined the right side

Can I download it without expecting ABW at my door one day?

Shia Croissant NOW

DAS RITE! Al' th'se white bois not woke! WOKE I SAID!!!

Forgot pic dam.

DIS TRUU FOREFATHERS!

>Turkish FSA shoots down 3 Russian Helicopters, several dead and wounded
Source? Is there video? You sure it's russian helos and not syrian ones?

sadly we got T*rked, but we BLACKED them in return
pic related is original serb man and woman

јecи ли ти oнaј Baљeвaц?

Shitty source, surprised it got copied into OP

fuck that faggot pope. im gonna kick his ass when i get a chance.

btw does piriton make you fall asleep ?

GNFFffngng

Asad no gud.

>there is a massive ISIS presence near the Israeli border in the Sinai

just like my american movies!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=8l10kGCVyQQ

>the mutts in the last thread defending their geopolitical actions in the past 30 and more years
Was it autism?

did the rebels really shoot down russian helicopters?

probably not

No visual proofs as of yet, with the only source being some random roach website.
It's probably LARPing tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=79_xwxrjoCw

I heard the syrian intelligence agencies where spooky good, is this true?

>During his long residence in Syria, Brunner was reportedly granted asylum, a generous salary and protection by the ruling Ba'ath Party in exchange for his advice on effective torture and interrogation techniques used by the Germans in World War II.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alois_Brunner

dindunuffing

This reminds me of some shitty flash game I played once

>

#Syria Post going around Pro Syrian Army Pages this morning “ Daraa
Large reinforcements to Daraa, and the battle will begin soon
The crushing continues on all fronts, your prayers to the men of god. “ #SyrianArmedForces

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/935128390205657088

>spooky good intelligence agency
>still lose the country to a band of dinky terrorists and freedom fighters and have to fight a brutal civil war for years to get it back

I am a ASSadist

The angentcies only got there power back in 2013 in 2001 assad had there power dropped due to his changes in the government
However he gave the angentcies back the power they used to have and are now super spooky again

>This reminds me of some shitty flash game I played once
you mean the pic of a rat attacking a man or the drone footage of GTA desert war?

youtu.be/rIWDsG4ZD8Y

>[spoiler]the rat, sorry[/spoiler]

Two words
Eli Cohen

>loving dead men
Dead men can't love you back

dont die stupid bread

Slow day combined with split bread, some posters lurking here, some at the other one.

>the fall of another monarchy

a hundred years too late

I need more syria memes

So who's the next candidate to support now that Trump is building a neocon empire in Syria?

>US delivers 100+ Humvees to Kurdish forces after assuring Erdogan no more weapons to SDF, YPG
BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:25 P.M.) – The U.S. military was filmed on Monday delivering more than 100 Humvees to the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in northern Syria.

This move by the U.S. military comes just two days after Donald Trump assured Turkish President Tayyip Recep Erdogan that his nation was no longer aiding the Kurdish-led forces in Syria.

The U.S. military is still deeply embedded with the Kurdish-led forces in Syria and do not appear to be leaving their camps anytime soon.

For the U.S. regime, this latest Humvee delivery will likely increase tensions with Ankara, who has already accused Washington of aiding the Kurdish forces on a number of occasions.
almasdarnews.com/article/us-delivers-100-humvees-kurdish-forces-assuring-erdogan-no-weapons-sdf-ypg/
>video in link

>Syrian Army storms southern Aleppo in new bid to reach east Idlib
BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:00 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) launched a fresh assault inside the southern countryside of the Aleppo Governorate, today, targeting the Al-Qaeda linked Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham’s defenses southwest of Al-Rashidiyah.

Led by their Republican Guard, the Syrian Arab Army stormed the large pocket controlled by HTS southwest of the Khanasser Highway in a new bid to reach the eastern countryside of the Idlib Governorate.

While no gains have been reported by thus far, the Syrian Arab Army appears to be positioning themselves for a much bigger push in the coming days.

The main objective of this offensive is to retake the strategic Abu Dhuhour Military Airport, which is located just south of the Aleppo Governorate and close to several important sites in the Idlib Governorate.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-storms-southern-aleppo-new-bid-reach-east-idlib/

who woulda thought.
erdogan gets pissed all the time because of light slights, Turkey will shit on US for the foreseeable future

>erdog seriously believed he could push the US on his own

>Thousands return from Jordan to south Syria as ceasefire holds
Around 1,000 Syrians who sought refuge in Jordan have been returning home each month since July when a cease-fire for southern Syria took force, the U.N. said Monday.

The cease-fire brokered by Jordan, Russia and the United States for the southern Syrian provinces of Daraa, Quneitra and Suweida has largely held since it came into force on July 9.

Since then “the number of Syrians returning to the country voluntarily has increased”, Mohammed al-Hiwari, spokesman for the U.N. refugee agency (UNHCR) in Amman, told AFP.

“Today that number has risen to around 1,000 [returnee] per month on average,” Hiwari added.

In the six months before the cease-fire, a total of only 1,700 Syrian refugees returned to their home country, he said.

Source: AFP
almasdarnews.com/article/thousands-return-jordan-south-syria-ceasefire-holds/

>tfw been winning since the liberation of Aleppo city
>tfw nothing rivals the incredible rush, the near infinite euphoria felt as the Republican Guard, led by Issam Zahreddine, and the Tiger Forces, led by Suheil Al-Hassan, joined forces and wiped out the "moderate" rebels
>tfw been winning for so long that it's boring now
>tfw rebel "wins" are the destruction of a tank
>tfw winning for Pro-government is the liberation of twenty villages and 100+ dead rebels
>tfw bored of winning

The Fire

People are going ApeShit™ as smartphone prices drop. In a week prices have dropped by almost 20 000 syp.

>Let's alienate the one guy in charge of blocking Russia from Africa and the middle east

The worst is that the solution is so fucking simple. Stop supporting the kurds to make erdomeme happy, ask him to stop supporting terrorists in return and you also make Assad happy.
But then of course Israel doesn't win. Eh.

Shouldn't they be happy over the fact that food prices and other daily living costs are going down? A phone should be the last thing on anyone's mind, barring a rich person with too much time on their hands.

Is she syrian?

Developments for next bread have been updated

yeah, she's Dima

based

Assad does what Trumptendon't

Israel also loses if Russia gains access to the Middle East and Africa, because Russia supports all their enemies. For once Israel is in the lose-lose situation

yeah. I haven't eaten bananas in months.

>#Syria Southwestern Damascus CS
After preemptive strikes by air force and artillery, the SAA is advancing towards Al Bardeiya hill and the key hills at Mughr Al Mir. Your prayers.The 4th division The 7th division #SAA #SyrianArmy #SyrianArabArmy
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/935149056044748800

Trump reaches new heights every day though
>We should have a contest as to which of the Networks, plus CNN and not including Fox, is the most dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in its political coverage of your favorite President (me). They are all bad. Winner to receive the FAKE NEWS TROPHY!

fucking lol this guy

>not including fox

His shitposting is patrician tier tbqh.

Out of curiosity, are you from Aleppo, Damascus, or somewhere else?

Jej, what a fag.

damas

>of your favorite President (me)
Kek, it's just like maghrebi shitposting
Abu ad Duhur offensive I guess.
Is it true Maher is no longer in charge of 4th SRG?

>FAP in ID

>Abu ad Duhur offensive
Nevermind, it was meant to go here

why aren't you off shelling Jobar

Which of the three emotions are you feeling and displaying?

>Syrian Army breaks through jihadist defenses near occupied Golan Heights
BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:10 P.M.) – Minutes ago, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) achieved a major breakthrough near the occupied Golan Heights, capturing several sites from the Al-Qaeda linked Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham terrorist group.

Led by the 42nd Brigade of the 4th Division and 7th Armored Division, the Syrian Arab Army broke-through HTS’ front-lines at strategic hilltop of Tal Bardayah, seizing many points after a short battle this afternoon.

According to a military source in Damascus, the Syrian Army has surrounded Tal Bardayah from several axes, putting them in prime position to capture the hilltop and impose fire control over the town of Magher Al-Mair.

The source added that at least ten militants from Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham were killed during this swift advance this afternoon.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-breaks-jihadist-defenses-near-occupied-golan-heights/

i guess he is talking about the hills east of Maghar al Mir
he may also be refering to the hill west of the village
wikimapia.org/#lang=el&lat=33.313602&lon=35.965633&z=14&m=b&gz=0;359410858;333108049;0;67422;18882;65988;234317;113324;375080;45905;389671;0;388813;0
cant find anything in geonames

inb4 Israel does another Syrian-annihilating strike that kills the grand total of 4 men.

The Putanguese One
Sweet, gainz resumed as usual on all fronts.
Just wait when Israelis give some fire support to AlQaeda tho, it cannot go that way! If SAA manages to cut off Quneitra and Beit Jinn than they'll border whole Golan.